Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you everybody  (Read 1188 times)
FreshJR (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:11:14 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2013, 04:11:58 AM by FreshJR

I doubled my bitcoins, with this panic sell.  Thank you.

Im happy right now, but they may be worth nothing if this continues, so mixed feelings really  Angry

I'm riding this out, long term.

EDIT: PRICE $65
Franktank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:15:58 AM

Uh...um...what? You're saying that it's good idea to get more bitcoins AND and hold them long term? Until the price rises?

This post is making too much sense...
FreshJR (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:19:56 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2013, 04:11:38 AM by FreshJR

Uh...um...what? You're saying that it's good idea to get more bitcoins AND and hold them long term? Until the price rises?

This post is making too much sense...

We will see, but sure as hell I am keeping these.

EDIT: $55 STRONG ARM STEADY
Franktank

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:37:53 AM

People don't realize that March was full of highs, April is to compensate for that. Sooner or later, the price will slingshot and those who sold will get left behind.
keystroke

Activity: 900
Merit: 1014

advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:47:13 AM

People don't realize that March was full of highs, April is to compensate for that. Sooner or later, the price will slingshot and those who sold will get left behind.

The coin remains strong.

"The difference between a castle and a prison is only a question of who holds the keys."
BitPirate

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:49:02 AM

^ This....

The time to sell was a week ago.

It may not yet be time to buy back much, but selling doesn't look like a sane option (if you haven't already).

niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:55:11 AM

^ This....

The time to sell was a week ago.

It may not yet be time to buy back much, but selling doesn't look like a sane option (if you haven't already).
Unless you need cash. And you've got nothing more appropriate to sell. And you don't expect bitcoins to skyrocket in value any time soon. None of that applies to me, but I can see how it may apply to somebody else, thus making selling a sane option. Why, if you bought or mined or earned your coins below $50s, it's even a good deal!

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 06:31:02 AM

Strong hands reporting in. Just trained my biceps yesterday.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
mp420

Activity: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 07:00:07 AM

Selling now is risky. Buying now is even riskier.

We might see single digits again, if the market sentiment has really changed. The hype about bitcoin adoption surging is an empty promise. Most of the adoption is just speculative investment, pretty much no one is using BTC as a medium of exchange. The "intrinsic value" of bitcoin, based on non-speculative use, is at most $10, probably lower. I think the biggest two actual uses of Bitcoin (drug trade and gambling) each contribute about $2 to $3 to Bitcoin price. And everything else is peanuts compared to those.

The crash has been a really fast one so far, we might see a bounce back before the downtrend continues.

My advice, which I'm trying to follow myself, is "Think like a day trader, act like a long term investor".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: