Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss  (Read 12948 times)
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:49:41 AM

I think that Bitcoin worth what it is for the main fact that he has a very powerful community behind it.
Not only that, Bitcoin has the strongest network ever existed, which means that the bitcoin network is the most secure network to transfer funds into.

What makes bitcoin worth is the people, not the governments, and that's what makes this coin so special!
Trust me, bitcoin would not have had a powerful community if they did not believe in its core values. And the fact that it is even limited gives it more value than we can imagine as everyone at least want to be the 1 out of 21 million.

However, the function that it offers that so far nothing else offers or the fact that even if some other cryptocurrency offers it, the fact that it is the first makes people believe it will give them something back, which is freedom. That alone is a huge value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:55:44 AM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

Like gold, the price is increasing due to the demand increasing as well whilw the supply is limited. I prefer Bitcoin really since, unlike fiat,  it is not prone to price inflation of goods but its the other way arpund. Due to Bitcoin getting much more valuable, the price of goods when paying Bitcoin is getting smaller in terms of using it as a mode of payment.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:09:06 AM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
Bitcoin for  me is worth it like gold it has a value that cannot be depreciated.It has an increasing value and it is profitable because so many investors invest on it so thats why its price is flactuating.That man who said that has no ideas about bitcoin ,Bitcoin is valuable like other currencies.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:21:22 AM

The point that makes bitcoin is worth/valuable is the confidence of everyone close to bitcoin that bitcoin is really worth to them, the more peoples using bitcoin for payments or transacts in the internet world, the more valuable also the payment system is. Just as a gold, bitcoin is available in limited quantities.. and i think this is what causes the price to increase over time due to demand and supply from all those using bitcoin.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:03:07 AM

For those people who doesn't even know how it works surely they will say that it has no value..because not all of us were introduce to cryptocurrency thats why only few are those who use it..but for those people who knows its function to our life and knows how to earn it most probably they would say it is indeed very useful and very valuable especially now that its price continously rising.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:39:46 AM

Like gold, the price is increasing due to the demand increasing as well whilw the supply is limited. I prefer Bitcoin really since, unlike fiat,  it is not prone to price inflation of goods but its the other way arpund. Due to Bitcoin getting much more valuable, the price of goods when paying Bitcoin is getting smaller in terms of using it as a mode of payment.

Actually, the limited supply is just one aspect of the equation. Both gold and copper have limited supplies, but we know which one is the world's safe haven asset. Apart from limited supply, what sets Bitcoin apart are its decentralized qualities and the hashing power banking it.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:37:53 AM

because people want it
no i dont agree not al of the people want bitcoin because not all of us know about it.bitcoin is worth welcome to discuss because people can help each and everyone if they are going to discuss and share the advantage of using bitcoin.i think the most important thing in bitcoin is sharing an ideas to make everyone a knolegeable person in using bitcoin to avoid using bitcoin in any kind of scam .it is really worth because it can givw  as a lot of profit .
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

Bitcoin considered as a good source of income, Many people are craving to have a piece of it. Because in just a very short span of time Bitcoin soars up and quite much expensive than gold, This is  totally proves bitcoins worth. Smiley
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:26:11 PM

Bitcoin considered as a good source of income, Many people are craving to have a piece of it. Because in just a very short span of time Bitcoin soars up and quite much expensive than gold, This is  totally proves bitcoins worth. Smiley
well for me it is worth because it has a value.and it is important and helpful to those who are shortened thier salary so then i believe that bitcoin is  really worth welcome to discuss than discusing anything without learning.if we learn bitcoin we had a great chance to make a huge profit that we can use to provide things which are needed on our daily life of living.
Yukyzu

Activity: 280

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:34:56 PM

people who say btc have no value because they do not know more about what can be done with btc. now its value is soaring, they know how much the value of 1 btc then they will be interested to learn how to get it and change their speculation on the value of btc

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:06:04 PM

people who say btc have no value because they do not know more about what can be done with btc. now its value is soaring, they know how much the value of 1 btc then they will be interested to learn how to get it and change their speculation on the value of btc
Most probably bitcoin has attracted those who were talking false about it and after seeing the profits and other benefits of bitcoin the person who were saying that it is valueless and more false wants to invest in bitcoin so that they can also enjoy the profit and benefits bitcoin gives and now the whole world is talking about bitcoin and no one is left who says bitcoin doesn’t works.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:15:42 PM

Many people said Bitcoin are worthless cause actually they don't have a basic concept about what is Bitcoin, what is blockchain system and what can that technology can giving to us . Even with investors who holding maybe hundreds of BTC don't even know about it's worthy . Seems they just think it is a property or some kinds of stocks to investing and earning profits . Blockchain system isn't that much complicated.  Basic concepts are necessary to know when you're joinning in the system.
And that is exactly what makes it valuable. We have all perceived its importance, what it has to offer, and what we benefit. If these things are not there, so many people won't even be here today and the lesser the people who want to have some of it for themselves, the more valuable it becomes.

Some people do not even understand what makes bitcoin what it is today and the functions they derive from using bitcoin, but because of the fact that so many people are adopting it and the value increases, is enough for some to just buy into it. It is that DEMAND that speaks for the value.
Bonakid

Merit: 121

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:27:44 AM

No I am not agree that bitcoin has no value.If it is not worth it why many investors invest on it?why many people continuing joining on this forum ?why do they need to waste their  time in bitcoin.
If we work on bitcoin it has so many benefits that can helps us to reduce employment and poverty that our country is main problem of it.It is based on demand and flactuatings price value of bitcoin so thats why it increases more and being stable for a long time.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:14:41 AM

I initially think like you but I now know why bitcoin is so valuable, because bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used for any payment like games and other goods purchases, how to get bitcoin is also difficult but bitcoin demand in the market very much. that's what makes bitcoin more expensive.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:30:56 AM

I think that Bitcoin worth what it is for the main fact that he has a very powerful community behind it.
Not only that, Bitcoin has the strongest network ever existed, which means that the bitcoin network is the most secure network to transfer funds into.

What makes bitcoin worth is the people, not the governments, and that's what makes this coin so special!

Bitcoin and crypto never was about governments. It's about freedom from all the restrictions governents and banks impose on people. That's why it's support is continously growing and banks are scared of it

I agree and it was created this way, so there will be no restrictions from the governments and no one will be in control of it like the banks too. And the fact that people are already acknowledging it and using it makes the government and banks more scared of it.
Indeed the banks and the governments are now afraid of bitcoin because it can easily invade the country and promote decentralization which the people like to have in their lives because they are sick for the centralization that the governments always promotes. If bitcoin will become popular in a country it will get rid the centralization but the governments are smart because they created different laws that will regulate the bitcoin and some countries cannot handle bitcoin that they just banned it.
it's true that bitcoin never discussed the government. bitcoin focuses only on its purpose, as long as bitcoin does not make mistakes, then bitcoin will continue to move forward, no matter what the government says. the most important thing is everyone's trust in bitcoin.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:41:48 AM

Indeed they are wrong, and it is true bitcoin is very valuable as gold in the real world that has its own value.
And of course the more people who are interested in bitcoin, the bitcoin value will rise and move higher because basically the bitcoin value depends on the law of demand and supply. Obviously more and more people are interested in or buying bitcoin will automatically bitcoin's demand will increasing and bitcoin price will moving up. Like a nowadays.. more and more peole are interested on bitcoin, because the price was looks leads to more high, of course this will be more people are interested to make an investing in bitcoin.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:36:08 AM

The ever increasing user becomes a good indication of the future of bitcoin, now most people keep keep bitcoin because they are convinced that bitcoin will last for a long time.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:15:22 AM

When bitcoin started, it was offered at certain gaming sites, pokers, and stuff like that as a winning prize or at very low cost. Once anything is distributed, either for free or for a low cost, and if you are able to grow trust of holders around with then the value grows of that certain something. In this case bitcoins. It day by day got popular and gained allot of trust worldwide from its users because of its openness, decentralized mechanism and cheap transaction fee, which was exactly what users wanted.

Over the period of time, more and more people came to this platform and started trading in and through bitcoins, thus increasing its value.
plaintiff77

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:35:24 AM

When bitcoin started, it was offered at certain gaming sites, pokers, and stuff like that as a winning prize or at very low cost. Once anything is distributed, either for free or for a low cost, and if you are able to grow trust of holders around with then the value grows of that certain something. In this case bitcoins. It day by day got popular and gained allot of trust worldwide from its users because of its openness, decentralized mechanism and cheap transaction fee, which was exactly what users wanted.

Over the period of time, more and more people came to this platform and started trading in and through bitcoins, thus increasing its value.

On my own point of view this is definitely a blessing to everyone. We can earn and at the same time we are learning a lot of ideas. When we trade bitcoin , it can surely make you rich for its exchange rate that goes higher as time goes by. Its purpose really helps the masses. Its worth it because of helping the people find other source of income other than from their regulaf job
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:39:10 AM

I think the first one is clear because the more people who use bitcoin as a means of payment, it means that more people need it, so bitcoin is very valuable. in addition to the increasing number of countries that legalize bitcoin will have an impact on trust in btc itself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: