Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss  (Read 12947 times)
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

Bitcoin has been the most popular crypto so far and the first to really took off. There's no doubt that bitcoin will remain the dominant coin in the next decade. Bitcoin is at the top of the list.Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency today. No other cryptocurrency is near to bitcoin.In the last nine years it has faced many ups and downs but its price has reached a new height.It can give competition to fiat currency,not now but maybe in the future.Bitcoin gives profit in both the short  and long terms.For short term earnings,you can invest in bitcoin.For long term earnings you can hold your bitcoins and wait for the price rise. All of these  are the reason why bitcoin is worth now a days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

worth, because it is widely use for trading and some countries are accepting the coin as part of their currency wherein you could exchange goods and services with the coin.
almersyn

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

someone said that bitcoin value is not important because they have not tried it, they think bitcoin is some kind of money game is not clear origin. But now it's upside most people have started to recognize bitcoin and do not take it for granted. The bigger the people investing the bitcoin price will go up
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

The value of bitcoin is determined by the demand for its purchase. If there are no people willing to buy, the price will be zero.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

Smiley   ofcourse no matter what they say in bitcoin we do not care so for me the bitcoin is important to us as it gives the job to those who want to live in life and not all the time is knocking the bitcoin to come day volume increases its volume price. nowadays the bitcoin price is very low the next day it will also increase .we just trust your job and just trust bitcoin. let us take care of bitcoin because we come here looking for life and for our future.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

Bitcoin is worth because the price value of bitcoin in world coin index is so very high and is on top of the chart, that is why this is the worth of bitcoin, so when you invest in bitcoin this the worth for your money.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
bitcoin will be worthless when the price suddenly falls, but that's actually a great opportunity. because it can buy cheaply and then can sell at a high price. this is precisely what makes bitcoin more valuable than other investments.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:04:27 PM

Bitcoin is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is perhaps best described as ‘cash for the Internet’, but Bitcoin can also be seen as the most prominent triple entry bookkeeping system in existence.It is also known as digital cash, cryptocurrency, an international payment network, the internet of money – but whatever you call it, Bitcoin is a revolution that is changing the way everyone sees and uses money.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

Those people who says that bitcoin is unworthy, yeah they are wrong. They said that idea because they did not know what is the real essence of it. They are not knowledgeable what are the things that bitcoin have. Bitcoin is really worth it and valuable because there's a lot of things you can do by the use of it.
Bitcoin is  things  that  worth  to  be discussed  because bitcoin is a the  new direction of currency in which the world currency systems shifts towards it even others would say  it's a scam but  either we like  it or not we are heading to block chain  technology.
Yeah, bitcoin is a new shift in the traditional currency system and its price today had made it quite worthy of all. The value of this currency is top of all its competitors and this is due to its great hike as offers a variety of opportunities to the investors by enabling them to earn greatly out of it...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

I thought that bitcoin is not worthless bitcoin can be more useful to us even its have a issue regarding of the volatility of each price and the people who believe on it, so btc will rise no matter what happen so people will rise too because of that.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:18:08 PM

Yeah I think in my heart also says if more people interest with bitcoin then the value will be rise. Till now I don't really understand what's the thing can make bitcoin really worth, it came suddenly and many people interest little by little. But anyway I still enjoyed it and I just need to follow the update all news about bitcoin.
ricebit7

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

I would agree that speculators have a big part to play in this, since they bring liquidity to the market. But obviously this is not the decisive factor for Bitcoin's value. I would say scarcity, utility and decentralization are the things that make Bitcoin valuable and different from anything else.
diickydbo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

The answer is because bitcoin is the king of all coins. Bitcoin has a high price, can be used as an asset and investment. As the reference of virtual exchange rates in the world.
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:34:50 PM

This is really simple the value bitcoin comes from its utility, many people say that there are stuff that has intrinsic value but that is false something needs to be useful in some way or form to be valuable and bitcoin is extremely valuable because it is very useful, it is the most valuable currency around the world because it is the first currency that allows you to have complete ownership of your money.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

Bitcoin is worth because it gives income and a multiple profit. Once bitcoin expensive you can profit a big amount of money. That was investors love in bitcoin. They earn a lot of money.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

It is just other people do not clearly understand or appreciate Bitcoin's existence that is why they are all saying that Bitcoin is not valuable or not worthy at all but they are just stating out what they just feel and basically what they only know about it. For me, I bet all of us users here together with the investors and consumers really value Bitcoin because we clearly understand what is it and its real purpose for us. It is just that people need to fully understand it so that we will be sharing the same thoughts about Bitcoin that despite of all happenings in the virtual market which relates to it, still Bitcoin was worthy as always because of what it can give and provide to us which are the benefits that makes our lives comfortable to live than before.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

Bitcoin have value we trade it in the market right? So when you trade it means the thing you trade have a value. Come to think of it people get interested because where? it's because of the value of bitcoin.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

They think Bitcoin is worthless because they are not aware of it, how can you love someone whom you dont know? Its just something lile that, the more you know something the more you will recognise he positve attributes of it for you to be convinced that this is worth it. Just like gold people think this is important nd valuable cause thwy see it being used in auctions, payments and even accessories which if thwy have they can sold it with an exchange to moneg that they can used to buy their own things. How we value something will depends on how deep we see the things with it.

reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:02:48 AM

Bitcoin is worth it because it gives us a good profit, we can use it as payment for some bills and transfer money person to person by using our cellphone and internet with less charge, government and bank didn't know all of the transaction so that privacy is still there.
Besides bitcoin is really profitable as I see when I start on joining on it.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:12:58 AM

Because bitcoin give us the opportunity to change our financial problem, as I see know more people have a wealthy life because of investing in bitcoin that is why I believe bitcoin is worth it to every user, investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: