Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Existing Facebook closed group for Bitcoin Startups Discussion  (Read 371 times)
sanbel (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:02:40 PM

Got scammed a while back by Ltcgear TWICE ( look up LTCGearSpecials page on Facebook ) and my friend started
this group "Bitcoin and Blockchain Developers and Enthusiasts" to spread awareness about existence of such scams.

Although there are many Whatapps, Telegram and Forums like this for Bitcoin discussion, I personally post content once in 3-4 weeks as a summary
of everything interesting and "relevant" I have come across in this space. Feel free to take a look. It's mostly for Founder, Investor, Miner, Altcoin Trader networking.

Self promotion is restricted to one post in 3 months whenever possible Smiley.

The group is in need of some Fun people Smiley and witty 'bitcoin relevant only' trolls Grin, so if you are one such person, consider it your Paradise!!
The group is closed so that your posts will not show up in your friends public feed and you can post uninhibitedly Cool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: