Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - iconomi.news - A Community platform for Fund Managers and investors  (Read 728 times)
xtapodi (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 07:35:47 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 10:32:18 AM by xtapodi

[/b]
Digital Asset Fund management will soon be revolutionized through Platforms such as ICONOMI, Melonport and others.

iconominews is a community platform that connects digital asset fund managers and investors online.

Through the social network and forums, fund managers will be able to interact with an entire investment community.

Other proposed features are:

Fund Directory
Fund Perfomance Ranking
Fund Manager Rating

Currently not all features are yet available, as we would like to wait for digital asset platforms to launch, so we can understand how they operate. For now you can register on the website, access the social network and Resources section, send/receive messages, build contacts organize yourself in groups and enter the discussion forums. We will try and enrich the platform on a daily basis. If you would like to contribute, get in touch. We are happy to hear from bloggers, web developers or just people who have great ideas.

Feel free to register as a fund manager or investor and start building your network.

yoohoo309

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:14:20 PM

Digital Asset Fund management will soon be revolutionized through Platforms such as ICONOMI, Melonport and others.

iconominews is a community platform that connects digital asset fund managers and investors online.

Through the social network and forums, fund managers will be able to interact with an entire investment community.

Other proposed features are:

Fund Directory
Fund Perfomance Ranking
Fund Manager Rating

Currently not all features are yet available, as we would like to wait for digital asset platforms to launch, so we can understand how they operate. For now you can register on the website, access the social network and Resources section, send/receive messages, build contacts organize yourself in groups and enter the discussion forums. We will try and enrich the platform on a daily basis. If you would like to contribute, get in touch. We are happy to hear from bloggers, web developers or just people who have great ideas.

Feel free to register as a fund manager or investor and start building your network.

http://imgur.com/a/aui5L

it is only users willingness to do assignment properly and its their endeavors which are showing their excellent result at the page.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:59:12 AM

I don't get these kind of platforms. Every investor will be profiting more if he is only investing for himself, because doing a trade with amount A is always easier, buying as well as selling, than doing a trade with amount A+B where B is the part that you investing with other people's money. Unless I'm getting like 50% profit share, this only makes my life more difficult.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
RandomEvent

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:03:07 PM

The reality is how does an ICO who wants a pre-sale try and get real investors without all of the connections. This could be a platform for that. I'm checking on the site now, I will report with some more details shortly
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: