Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like Elysium and will you invest in it ?
Yes
No
FUCK NO
SCAM
SCAM MOTHERFUCKER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELS]| Elysium| Global Digital Currency for Governments & Citizen ⛏POW⛏  (Read 63836 times)
lithiumviper12

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:47:15 AM

HiringYou,

What can you say about these accusations? Are you going to be quiet because what they are saying is true or you will come out clean?

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
R1dd1ck

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:09:11 PM

HiringYou,

What can you say about these accusations? Are you going to be quiet because what they are saying is true or you will come out clean?

Regards

Hahahaha, they are only talking, no evidences!

The picture of the homepage of the indian government which doesnt give any proof about the joint venture? I can sent you pictures like that from nearly every government in the world. They are all digitalizing, but there is no word about blockchain in it or Elysium coin.

Every company knows about advantages when digitalizing something and companies like Daimler tell their customers when they do a joint venture with sth like sys coin.

If I invest in sth as a big investor I want support! I want a homepage which works and no blabla from the marketing man. I want a wallet which works and support for it when it fails. My words are true and yours? What can you proof? Tell me and the others here whats true in this project. Every child can take a photo when they are in india talking to government when they stand in front of the building when they go in or out back home. Something like that, what everyone wants to see.... Every noob can set up a homepage and show the team..... Links to blockchains or stuff like that.... Nothing.... So it looks more than a bit fraudy...

Good luck!
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 12:48:10 PM

HiringYou,

Regards

Hahahaha, they are only talking, no evidences!

The picture of the homepage of the indian government which doesnt give any proof about the joint venture? I can sent you pictures like that from nearly every government in the world. They are all digitalizing, but there is no word about blockchain in it or Elysium coin.

Every company knows about advantages when digitalizing something and companies like Daimler tell their customers when they do a joint venture with sth like sys coin.

If I invest in sth as a big investor I want support! I want a homepage which works and no blabla from the marketing man. I want a wallet which works and support for it when it fails. My words are true and yours? What can you proof? Tell me and the others here whats true in this project. Every child can take a photo when they are in india talking to government when they stand in front of the building when they go in or out back home. Something like that, what everyone wants to see.... Every noob can set up a homepage and show the team..... Links to blockchains or stuff like that.... Nothing.... So it looks more than a bit fraudy...

Good luck!

Indian government and their banking system are not regularizing/promoting/encouraging virtual currency system. They're just encouraging digitizing which doesn't mean digital currency. They want to minimize physical currency usage. That's it. HiringYou must not post false information. He must prove.
Carl Sagan

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:22:07 PM

Well, I'm not defending ELS here. But, the old Wall Street saying is: "When everybody looses hope, there is a great opportunity."
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:49:08 PM

Asked HiringYou what software do I need to mine Elysium on my PC. He said I should tell him "if I'm using a rig or I am a newbie" and then he would give me "instructions" step-by-step regarding how to mine... and I told him that I want to mine with my own PC components. The answer I got, after over one hour, was that I should use a rig. Doesn't even know how to mine...... Funny Cheesy
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:00:05 PM

Asked HiringYou what software do I need to mine Elysium on my PC. He said I should tell him "if I'm using a rig or I am a newbie" and then he would give me "instructions" step-by-step regarding how to mine... and I told him that I want to mine with my own PC components. The answer I got, after over one hour, was that I should use a rig. Doesn't even know how to mine...... Funny Cheesy

Well..
I must agree with that answer.
CPU mining is not profitable and its a waste of cpu.
If you want to mine, you need asic scrypt miners or rent a rig Smiley

Regards!
20kevin20
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

Well..
I must agree with that answer.
CPU mining is not profitable and its a waste of cpu.
If you want to mine, you need asic scrypt miners or rent a rig Smiley

Regards!

Doesn't matter - I just want to mine with my own CPU, and I don't see any problem with this. Bitcoin wasn't profitable either, but now most people who mined back in 2010 probably wish they still had that amount. I guess he had to go offline for more than 1 hour to search on Google what software you need to mine.. Cheesy He's here to just scam us, there are SO many posts on this thread claiming that ELS is a scam and yet he only comes with answers like "We're in discussion with the Indian government guys, and no I have no proof because everything is confidential".. Cheesy Cheesy
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 06:10:57 PM

It seems threads should be more about helping the dev team, overcoming the things being pointed out, rather than calling scam.
If that doesn't work, then whatever.  At least this dev team doesn't look like it's scammed before, like many others have.

20kevin20
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:51:59 PM

It seems threads should be more about helping the dev team, overcoming the things being pointed out, rather than calling scam.
If that doesn't work, then whatever.  At least this dev team doesn't look like it's scammed before, like many others have.

I wouldn't call it a scam if the actual "devs" came here and explained things. It's like you would go to a shop and complain to a manager about something, and while you are complaining he's trying to sell that thing to others, totally ignoring you. I wanted to support the team, I bought $1.5 worth ELS. I don't care about that $1.5, it is worth nothing.. That's why I sold it now, but still.. If someone wants to get a project go big, they should show their interest and not ignore any of their customers.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 08:54:01 PM

I wouldn't call it a scam if the actual "devs" came here and explained things. It's like you would go to a shop and complain to a manager about something, and while you are complaining he's trying to sell that thing to others, totally ignoring you. I wanted to support the team, I bought $1.5 worth ELS. I don't care about that $1.5, it is worth nothing.. That's why I sold it now, but still.. If someone wants to get a project go big, they should show their interest and not ignore any of their customers.

Totally agree.  It either seems a superiority complex, an inferiority complex, naivety, or a possible scam.

R1dd1ck

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:11:54 AM

This is Scam, yesterday they posted the sentence again: "Polo when are you adding us?" muahahahaha and because of getting no response here from anyone of the scammers, i think this is proof enough.

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!!!!    Wink
Watanabe1505

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:30:22 AM

I can do Vietnamese translation for bounty, Pm if you hire me Cheesy
cryptospreader_temp

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 09:39:27 AM

I better suggest people who're looking for bounties from any coin, first understand the basics of the coin. If a coins turns scam, then you will be blown too. Still don't know how ELS will do in the days to come. Can't say anything now.
LiV3WiR3

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:57:02 AM

Not sure of the project, but the name of the coin is really cool.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:47:05 PM

I thought this coin is different - the concept, the name, the purpose.
Checked this one out before.
But it didn't take long that it showed its true color to the community.
I don't know if the dev can still justify what has been happening to this project lately.
Carl Sagan

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:38:39 PM

This is Scam, yesterday they posted the sentence again: "Polo when are you adding us?" muahahahaha and because of getting no response here from anyone of the scammers, i think this is proof enough.

Lowering price by posts like this is not necessary. Price is already low.
20kevin20
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:16:18 PM

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!!!!    Wink

Are you too worried about the price? My advice is to sell all that you've got.

The OP doesn't even seem to care about our opinions. If I owned a cryptocurrency and I had SO many posts saying that I'm trying to scam, I'd come ASAP with proof that I am absolutely NOT. Coming with stuff like "We're in talks with the Indian government" - without proof, who really cares about that sentence? The price will go down to under 10 satoshis probably, in only a matter of a few days. OP is online but doesn't answer ANY of the accusations here. Why? Because it's a scam, and he knows it, and has no proof to deny it. Smiley

EDIT: I wouldn't want to hurt this project in any way, only if I knew this is a real coin and not a scam. But seeing hundreds of posts of scam accusations between which you can find some dozens of Brand New accounts that are the only supporters of this coin.. It's probably him with all the brand new accounts trying to make others jump in to this project. The Poloniex thing that happened a few days ago, the fact that the "dev" of this coin NEVER answers accusations.. seriously, he thinks we're this stupid.
cryptospreader_temp

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 04:23:10 PM

Are you too worried about the price? My advice is to sell all that you've got.

The OP doesn't even seem to care about our opinions. If I owned a cryptocurrency and I had SO many posts saying that I'm trying to scam, I'd come ASAP with proof that I am absolutely NOT. Coming with stuff like "We're in talks with the Indian government" - without proof, who really cares about that sentence? The price will go down to under 10 satoshis probably, in only a matter of a few days. OP is online but doesn't answer ANY of the accusations here. Why? Because it's a scam, and he knows it, and has no proof to deny it. Smiley

He is coming online regularly. But he is not responding. You can't make talks with Indian government like this. OP should come and address this concerns.
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:12:06 AM

Elysium

rasukan

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 07:58:44 AM

how to join twitter campaign ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: