Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like Elysium and will you invest in it ?
Yes
No
FUCK NO
SCAM
SCAM MOTHERFUCKER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELS]| Elysium| Global Digital Currency for Governments & Citizen ⛏POW⛏  (Read 63841 times)
YellowWP

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

Isn't governmental cryptocurrency an oxymoron?
Although, I suppose that there is no escape from governments getting involved as it becomes more mainstream. This needs to be done very carefully.
I'm interested.
Elysium_ELSM

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 11:37:31 PM

I'm sorry I did not clarify.  The real Elysium (ELSM) has nothing to do with India or the Indian rupee. The copycat coin (els) only uses the same name; not the same model. I am posting under their original bitcointalk thread so people know about the real Elysium; they have tried to hijack our name and crypto brand and turn it into some cheesy "Indian currency" slop sandwich.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:41:47 AM

I'm sorry I did not clarify.  The real Elysium (ELSM) has nothing to do with India or the Indian rupee. The copycat coin (els) only uses the same name; not the same model. I am posting under their original bitcointalk thread so people know about the real Elysium; they have tried to hijack our name and crypto brand and turn it into some cheesy "Indian currency" slop sandwich.

I was one of those that I believed that this ELS project was really a scam project.
But still those naive people kept on riding this one.
Anyway, it''s their money and effort. We can't do anything 'bout that.
Sandokaaan

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:10:17 AM

Your Block explorer is not working! How someone can get ELSM coins? Why there is no the linux source code avaiable?
Sandokaaan

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:35:49 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 10:34:31 AM by Sandokaaan

It seems your real Elysium (ELSM) coin is the real scam Grin
On the web http://e-elysium.com/ nothing except downloads works.
Source code of Elysium (ELSM) contains the same (non-workïng!) links as the code of Elysium (ELS).
Maybe you are trying to dump ELS to buy it cheaper  Grin
Elysium Miner

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:12:23 PM

[/quote]
Source code of Elysium (ELSM) contains the same (non-workïng!) links as the code of Elysium (ELS).
[/quote]

Maybe you were having a problem with your browser or your mouse cursor was giving you problems. A simple refresh of your browser would have indicated that the blockchain Explorer is working just fine and has been since the Genesis block. ELSM has been and is the only real Elysium and no they're not interested in any traditional pump-and-dump type of cryptocurrency. In fact they're the only crypto currency on the market that doesn't use traditional stock market Analytics.
Elysium Miner

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:20:41 PM

Your Block explorer is not working! How someone can get ELSM coins? Why there is no the linux source code avaiable?

Can I please suggest that you visit the site once more. The blockchain Explorer is working just fine. If you're a coder, you'll recognize all the code that you need to compile Linux is already present on GitHub. There's a button at the bottom of the screen that clearly says "source code".  Again I would recommend that you visit the site again and try to refresh your browser. You may also download the source code as well. If run a full node I'll give you 550ELSM which is equivalent to 1 block just for saying. Welcome to the revolution!
Elysium Miner

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:32:24 PM

https://github.com/elysiumd

I don't blame you for the rude comments because it is quite confusing to have the same name. If you can follow it link you'll clearly see that we are actually quite different. The code is working fine and the blockchain and Explorer is working fine. You will clearly see that ELSM has an Android wallet available on Google Play Store as well. Download the mobile application and list your address on this thread and I will gladly give you one block as a welcome gift. I will only do this to the first 100 responses.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:59:00 PM

Try using this link for the explorer it's working: https://prohashing.com/explorer/Elysium/

and you get some ELS coin in cryptopia exchange

Europa1

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:19:18 PM

What was happen with ELS ,why price raised so hight and now fall again?  Roll Eyes
Liberex

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:05:53 AM

https://github.com/elysiumd

I don't blame you for the rude comments because it is quite confusing to have the same name. If you can follow it link you'll clearly see that we are actually quite different. The code is working fine and the blockchain and Explorer is working fine. You will clearly see that ELSM has an Android wallet available on Google Play Store as well. Download the mobile application and list your address on this thread and I will gladly give you one block as a welcome gift. I will only do this to the first 100 responses.

Good day
True, just Downloaded the ELSM wallet from Google play.
Here's my address
rDMG2C6haFpfqAoqqz7D6mujGmrydFmDCT
Europa1

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:23:46 PM

I didn't found ELS wallet on google play store  Sad could be this app is not available in my country?
kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:52:02 AM

I didn't found ELS wallet on google play store  Sad could be this app is not available in my country?
try to :
open google play store with VPN. I recommend opening a link using chrome browser.
copy link address download wallet ELS.
visit this link : https://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/
Paste in the column and klik generate download.
The last installed wallet (apk) that has been downloaded
Good Luck !!

55Domains

Activity: 158
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:27:13 PM

They tried? I would say they did pretty good in "trying"... lol.
55Domains

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:05:15 PM

Stolen name or not, imo this one is undervalued.

And i havnt looked into it much yet, is there a working wallet?

Website?
How Many coins are there? is the 18Mcoins correct?
Europa1

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:50:20 PM

yes you correct 18mill coins ,but strange where is DEV and team.. no activity or any update on twitter account from Feb 22d. probably they left this project.
55Domains

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:28:56 PM

Since coin is being delisted, is there any working wallet we can withdraw the coin to?

Just incase the project is picked up again sometime in the future... Grin Grin
Europa1

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:05:12 PM

no any wallets atm ,it was android wallet in google play store ,but its gone now.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:32:10 PM

Since coin is being delisted, is there any working wallet we can withdraw the coin to?

Did you read previous pages? This project is more than likely a scam. The dev was saying something different and not really happening at all. Tied up with government? That's already questionable.
55Domains

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:52:21 AM

Did you read previous pages? This project is more than likely a scam. The dev was saying something different and not really happening at all. Tied up with government? That's already questionable.

Scam or not, i like to keep all the coins i can if anyhow possible... just because....

So many cryptos have been called dead, then with a small push... they came back... Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: