Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:16:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like Elysium and will you invest in it ?
Yes
No
FUCK NO
SCAM
SCAM MOTHERFUCKER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELS]| Elysium| Global Digital Currency for Governments & Citizen ⛏POW⛏  (Read 63841 times)
Europa1

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:34:27 PM

I think we may be at the end of the road.  I am still at 0/200 confirmations. 

Yay, my confirmations went from 0 to cleared.  I guess I am good to go.  Its too bad its fallen so hard since the delisting.

I wonder if they got their wallet issues fixed.  I was expecting this to take months, if ever, to move.
after 3 weeks waiting finally confirmed 200/200  Smiley
coins467

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:27:46 AM

els finish or working
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:54:06 AM

ELS is still working. Have now listed on coinexchange.io, it will have a good future ahead. the current price is around 23 satoshi

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
flordj

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:04:03 AM

ELS will slowly climb up to the month, reached 178 satoshi, important for people to gain confidence in the coin and not sell when the low price
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:25:49 AM

This coin increased by 500%+ today  😁
Has come down though
Dang, I was asleep on it Sad
JJBingo

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:15:59 AM

hmmmmm is ELS and ELSM the same?
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:33:09 PM

We are requesting if you would like us to add your coin on our Local Market for exchanges just like https://localbitcoins.com/

Good Evening,
We are from Virtacoinworld.com. We are part of the VirtacoinPlus (XVP) Global Community Worldwide.
Virtacoinworld is a multipurpose e-commerce marketplace owned and managed by the VirtaCoinPlus Global Community. It is a platform where service providers and consumers are brought together for easy, fast, and secure transactions across various service platforms within virtacoinworld.com.
At virtacoinworld.com, individuals can enjoy the following services:
•   Shop for physical and digital products
•   Hire freelancers
•   Trade Crypto Currencies (XVP/BTC/LTC/Dash/Doge) etc.
•   Exchange Crypto Currency to Fiat (National Currencies)
•   Pay for goods and services using 23 supported global currencies.
•   Payments run on full escrow system.
The E-commerce Market Place is a platform where corporate organizations and individuals can advertise and showcase their products on the site for sale all over the world and all product(s) displayed in the currency of your choice.
The Services Market Place is a platform where Companies and individual can post any services that they offer. This offer tends to showcase numerous services that you can render and get paid for the job done and all services displayed in the currency of your choice.
The Digital Market Place is a platform where individuals and corporate organizations can advertise their digital and downloadable products on the site for sale all over the world. The media can use this as a medium to pass information to the people by posting a downloadable product for sale to a large audience. The payment on this platform is a direct system and you get your link immediately after payment.
As we have stated above, we support 23 fiat payment system and currently support only XVP for cryptocurrency payment on all the platforms. We have decided to extend this to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that will be interested for their coin to be listed on our local market.
The purpose of this introduction above is for your community to list your coin in our local market and by the time we see your coin is doing well, we will proceed to add your coin in our crypto payment system.
We are requesting if you would like us to add your coin on our Local Market for exchanges just like https://localbitcoins.com/ and this can be possible if we see the interest from your community by clicking on this link: https://xvplocalmaket.virtacoinworld.com/voting/list/ to add your coin for voting. If we get enough of your community members to register and vote for your coin to be listed in our Local Market.
The link below explains Virtacoinworld and its central login system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY984LskSQA and the link that explains how to buy from local market: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj_ErMGrkTQ and how to set up advertisement on the local market: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwevoW5aQis for you to watch at your convenient time.

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
ajole83

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:18:26 PM

I'm sorry I did not clarify.  The real Elysium (ELSM) has nothing to do with India or the Indian rupee. The copycat coin (els) only uses the same name; not the same model. I am posting under their original bitcointalk thread so people know about the real Elysium; they have tried to hijack our name and crypto brand and turn it into some cheesy "Indian currency" slop sandwich.

It seems your real Elysium (ELSM) coin is the real scam Grin
On the web http://e-elysium.com/ nothing except downloads works.
Source code of Elysium (ELSM) contains the same (non-workïng!) links as the code of Elysium (ELS).
Maybe you are trying to dump ELS to buy it cheaper  Grin

https://github.com/elysiumd

I don't blame you for the rude comments because it is quite confusing to have the same name. If you can follow it link you'll clearly see that we are actually quite different. The code is working fine and the blockchain and Explorer is working fine. You will clearly see that ELSM has an Android wallet available on Google Play Store as well. Download the mobile application and list your address on this thread and I will gladly give you one block as a welcome gift. I will only do this to the first 100 responses.

I'll bite.

r6JhUy3kQrRDcfpnzUUyvhVsdgzrDsDh7u

I like the concept, see if it can get off the ground.
anatoliy6666

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:00:30 PM

Els grows in value and will grow, ... Wink
dnptc

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:13:25 AM

waiting for someone pumping this coin...
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:52:19 AM

Why is ELS on only 1 exchange???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:27:34 PM

because it's shit

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:59:46 PM

because it's shit

And its pumping shitty hard now. Exploded 500% today. Buy now if you want to lose money. Just a pump and dump.

Wealthway

Activity: 92

A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:13:12 AM

Well, well, well, I must say that Elysium is a coin I have consistently made profit from, buying low and selling high

Whatever anyone says, no matter how shitty it may be, I have been successful trading it.

And yes, the name is so sweet and it can still become one of the most successful coins in the future

A Nigerian based Cryptocurrency Advocate: I believe strongly in TEAM work - Together, Everyone Achieves More
lara59236

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:10:07 AM

the dev is online in other topics why dont we send message to him askoing for coin updates ..last active for him before two days
ahmetsusar

Activity: 70
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:04:23 AM

i think ıt needs more volume so it means more exhange ı hope gonna going to binance bitrexx or poloniex it make price 10x
but for a now project is good and transaction speed is really good
lara59236

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:09:21 PM

all we need dev be online here...i see him in other topics online yesterday and talking good words about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general lets send him message to make coin great again
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:21:51 PM

What happened to the Twitter profile listed on the 1st post? It's gone now. And I think this project need a proper website.

herome2

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:39:01 PM

Everyone on the project has such a problem, the author went to leave it? Why not to stabilize the people?
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:40:01 PM

Agree with you. this coin also not has a windows or mac wallet only has a web wallet and nor it has any website. & also the dev is corrupt.

What happened to the Twitter profile listed on the 1st post? It's gone now. And I think this project need a proper website.

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: