Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value is returned to 1000$ again  (Read 2167 times)
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:49:15 AM

it was 1000 in the recent months, but that was not as sustainable as of now.
probably starting from this time span, there are no surprise of dumping after a pump, where dump, if it becomes sustainable, is a support of price increase.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:33:12 AM

Here is view and senti about bitcoin's price bump.

http://www.coindesk.com/bullish-sentiment-fuels-bitcoins-return-to-1000/

Share your views on it guys.BTC

Over $1k is a price that we knew would come back. Will we break the $2k this year? That's another question. Bitcoin is here to stay and if it can work on improving the ideological split that has unfortunately evolved over the course of its lifespan, its infrastructure will become stronger. Bitcoin has to evolve.

Whether it hits $2k or not, people will be happy with the price run up over the past few months. This has happened in spite of negative news like the PBOC inspections, Bitfinex hacks, etc during the recent past. So looks like we are over $1000 for good now.  Smiley

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:03:16 PM

I think that PBOC intervention which destroyed margin trading in China created more stable market. Maybe $1000 is our new floor and become solid resistance level?
Serious bullish trend formed, with this kind of support $1000 is not the end of the road, we may see $1100 soon.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:04:18 PM

it was 1000 in the recent months, but that was not as sustainable as of now.
probably starting from this time span, there are no surprise of dumping after a pump, where dump, if it becomes sustainable, is a support of price increase.
the price movement was stable and there was no significant surge. we have started a new era with entering 1000USD.
This should continue to survive and continue to grow in order to improve bitcoin prices in the future.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:03:24 PM

I think that PBOC intervention which destroyed margin trading in China created more stable market. Maybe $1000 is our new floor and become solid resistance level?
I also think price is growing more naturally now rather than quick dump/pump due to fake trading volume and free trading in chinese exchanger before. $1000 looks strong new floor for next pump rally  Wink
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:08:44 PM

That is really expected since bitcoin price tremendously increase continously after passing to $500 last 2015. And it earns more strong foundation when we recently breached it again for the first time since the ATH period. And because the price decrease after that rally only landed at around $700, we have really reasons to speculate that the price will back again at that rate since $700 is a good standpoint for buying again another coins.

Bitcoin price, even will experienced lots of dumps, is heading only one dominant journey and that is to increase it's dollar value as time passes by.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:15:32 PM

Serious bullish trend formed, with this kind of support $1000 is not the end of the road, we may see $1100 soon.
Part of the price drop can be attributed to this event, but I think the effect of the FUD related to this event was not so intense, I believe there are other factors which had a greater effect on the price. I think the problem was that Bitcoin had gone up in value very fast in the first weeks of the year, that made some people think there was a bubble effect on the scene.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:25:56 PM

I also think price is growing more naturally now rather than quick dump/pump due to fake trading volume and free trading in chinese exchanger before. $1000 looks strong new floor for next pump rally  Wink
The good market flow is just stating that bitcoin is in a good and stability nowadays and in the coming months. Yes no fake trading volume because of Chinese exchanger who distracted the market. And we have proven enough that bitcoin is continuing its good start ahead meaning that the demand is increasing continuously.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:43:07 PM

i am glad i can see the price hit $1000 again and this is happen in the 2 days ago until now, but the price is in good condition in the market so we can see that the price is getting down and up too often and i think we can make a good profit in trading bitcoin pair fiat. i hope that the price is not going to down but stable in $1000 and it will trigger altcoin to increse their price too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:13:14 PM

This time, the price of bitcoin really back at a price of $ 1000, and can safely say that this is a good thing. maybe for some people who are late to sell his bitcoin in January ago, is now happy, because they miss the opportunity that has come back again.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

nothing has been stable ever sine the PBOC thing happened in China. price wend down and become very volatile in the first couple of days and after becoming stable at 910-920 range it went up to $1010 in a very short time. which was about a 10% rise and depending on how long it took to get there i wouldn't call it stable market.

the thing that i believe is that nothing has changed. and bitcoin will continue to go up like before. China fake volume is now removed and nothing else Cheesy

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:13:25 PM

the thing that i believe is that nothing has changed. and bitcoin will continue to go up like before. China fake volume is now removed and nothing else Cheesy

Volatility will always remain, nothing can change that. However, it's the intensity of the volatility that should go down in the coming years. It definitely won't be a fast process, it takes time. Difference now PBOC has taken actions against Chinese exchanges is that people can no longer make use of the popular margin platform, and thus the exchange is forced to enable fees for their regular trading platform. Every massive pump or dump will now cost these people a considerable amount of money. These pump dumpers will think twice before recklessly making the price sink to far lower levels. Eventually the difference should be noticed. Give it some time.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 03:14:33 PM

As a bitcoiners this success story glad me.You guys must be remembered that at the first week of january bitcoin price also cross 1000$ mark but unfortunately for only a short a while.Again it cross 1000$ mark,hope this time stable for a long duration though nothing has been stable this marketplace.Doubt anytime it can be dumped regular price.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:12:37 PM

Most of us here predicted fast return on 1000 dollars price. It was just a question of time and this is not a surprise. More important now is can we stay here, or we can expect new dump. In both case's this year started good for bitcoin, and generally I think this will be a good year for btc and for us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:13:13 PM

Well seems Bitcoin is showing that its new temporary floor is $1000+ this past days.  There is no indication of massive dump yet, and the market buy support seems steady.  I wonder if this temporary floor will be the basin of the next uptrend of price, I hope so but unexpected thing may happen.  I just hope the unexpected is Bitcoin breaking 2k wall not Bitcoin going back to sub $800 price.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:38:37 PM

$1000 is looking like a nice new floor indeed. I hope we can maintain an entire month of $1000+ price, that would definitely consolidate bitcoin as a 4 figure asset and then everytime we go back to 3 figures it will keep getting quickly bought up back to 4 figures. At the end of the day it was good news the chinese PBOC stuff happened.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:57:42 PM

I think speculators are hoping that the SEC approves the Winklevoss ETF. If it happens bitcoin will soar. If they decline, we might fall back to about $800.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
virusasog (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:47:29 PM

I think speculators are hoping that the SEC approves the Winklevoss ETF. If it happens bitcoin will soar. If they decline, we might fall back to about $800.

But the price chart does not seems like that right. Please check the price chart, we are moving up only and there is no sign for the  price will be fall back to low value again. http://www.coindesk.com/price/
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 03:34:46 PM

Bitcoin price reached 1000 $ couple of days ago. Its normal to grow up the value like this. But this might not stand for very long time. I think it will reach in three digit soon because the past statics shows us price bump is normal in bitcoin. So we have to wait for some more time to understand the situation. I hope it wont fall again.

Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:56:07 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 04:17:35 PM by Fireblade

Bitcoin price reached 1000 $ couple of days ago. Its normal to grow up the value like this. But this might not stand for very long time. I think it will reach in three digit soon because the past statics shows us price bump is normal in bitcoin. So we have to wait for some more time to understand the situation. I hope it wont fall again.
now we are returning back to 1150 and after that hopefully to the historical high level of bitcoin. and even then the price of bitcoin is not going to stop. it will cross 1500 and then 2000 in the end of 2017. we are also helpful that we are not going to experience any panic selling. because people are now mature and they are not going to sell their bitcoin in panic selling.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: