Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I educate myself on bitcoin for investing?  (Read 18833 times)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:20:49 PM

If you have a risk capital and you can part it the best way to educate yourself is to open account with poloniex and deposit you capital in it then began to practise by buying those coins that has few satoshi.
Must be a bad idea. I'm not ready to agree with the idea of risk capital. Even small amount of money also should not be wasted for the purpose of experiencing trading. There are a lot of trading platforms are offering virtual accounts with fake money we can make use of them to experience real time trading.

Poloniex also free tutorial that you can educate yourself.
Yes, polo's guide must be an effective one for any level of trader to have good in-depth knowledge on different aspects of trading. Other than this we can find lots of similar resources everywhere. Investopedia must be one of them.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:31:05 PM

To educate yourself in investing in bitcoin then you need to do a lot of research about the things that are currently happening in bitcoin like the hard fork and also, every small details about bitcoin that are possible to be researched. You need all of those informations in order to become a good investor and also a decision maker.
Yes we need a strategy and also analysis of everything that might happen. Look at market developments as well as how a coin moves, see graph charts rise and decline at any time. All that is needed to produce the right decision. Because the right decision can make us gain a profit, while the wrong decision can bring us to the brink of loss.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:52:21 PM

To educate yourself in investing in bitcoin then you need to do a lot of research about the things that are currently happening in bitcoin like the hard fork and also, every small details about bitcoin that are possible to be researched. You need all of those informations in order to become a good investor and also a decision maker.
Yes we need a strategy and also analysis of everything that might happen. Look at market developments as well as how a coin moves, see graph charts rise and decline at any time. All that is needed to produce the right decision. Because the right decision can make us gain a profit, while the wrong decision can bring us to the brink of loss.

What strategy you mean buddy. You can able to surf with the keyword in Google search is enough to analyze about it. That will give you result to search the price movement, investment types or methods, technical information and etc..
Then, you can find many videos about bitcoin investing in Youtube results, this will be preferable for video lover and can understand it more better.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:41:29 PM

If you have a risk capital and you can part it the best way to educate yourself is to open account with poloniex and deposit you capital in it then began to practise by buying those coins that has few satoshi. Poloniex also free tutorial that you can educate yourself.
Poloneix is undoubtedly great exchange for starting and learning trading. Their free tutorials are benefitting masses around the globe. Besides this, you can also learn trading from YouTube authentic and famous channels. You can also make demo account and practice trading there. Good luck!
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:38:50 PM

bitcointalk.org is enough for your self educated.because it is very informative and there is Google that could help you know what is bitcoin.you will know how can earn extra money by trading on youtube.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:20:49 AM

You don't need books or anything. Here in bitcoin talk you can study here. Read See Search Join Discussions There's A lot of knowledge here and if you want more Just ask Uncle Google.  I also experience a newbie and so hard to know but in daily reading here in forums and joining discussions many things get brighter to me.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:39:14 AM

The subject says it all, what books, resources and other things can I study so that I can make an educated decision.

You don't have to get a book or what. Everything can be watched(Tutorials) online on how to start investing in bitcoin.

Mostly you'll have to push yourself and educate alone by reading materials online and it is for free.

I want to invest, but have no idea where to start and need to learn more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general before taking the plunge.

If you have bitcoin on your wallet then you have investment already even just for holding it.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 06:31:20 AM

I am a self taught trader, I owe my trading knowledge to Youtube videos. Analysts from Twitter and Steemit buy and sell signals. And also to this forum. Bitcointalk! I earn a lot from Trading through reading comments.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:41:16 AM

I am a self taught trader, I owe my trading knowledge to Youtube videos. Analysts from Twitter and Steemit buy and sell signals. And also to this forum. Bitcointalk! I earn a lot from Trading through reading comments.
Great ,because no one would ever trade for you or for your money alone . Almost all the help is right here comments ,signals, guides and plenty of videos in youtube that is very helpful. I am also a self taught but i didn't watch videos i just learn it from the worst losing until i reach this forum and know some altcoins that worth to read .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:14:34 PM

You can learn two things, fundamental and technical analysis.many videos on youtube.it is very helpful.I thik the best way to educated yore self this forum is best.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:11:15 PM

You can learn two things, fundamental and technical analysis.many videos on youtube.it is very helpful.I thik the best way to educated yore self this forum is best.
Right, watching many videos on youtube about investing or trading is very useful for him and also his knowledge will be grows to more about investment. Moreover, yeah this forum is also very best to increasing knowledge and many people are learning from this forum.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:44:34 AM

Right, watching many videos on youtube about investing or trading is very useful for him and also his knowledge will be grows to more about investment. Moreover, yeah this forum is also very best to increasing knowledge and many people are learning from this forum.
This forum is the key for success plus having some companions that are willing to share their knowledge, indded trading is a good way to earn as long as we have patience.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:48:19 AM

This forum is the key for success plus having some companions that are willing to share their knowledge, indded trading is a good way to earn as long as we have patience.

Yes and we should open our minds to listen on those feedbacks since mostly the one who posted their though's about some certain sites are true and we should set on our minds that investing online have huge risk and never look unto those hyips or cloudminings since 100% they will just catch us.  And I would love to agree with you that trading would be the excellent option and we should learn it to earn with it.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:54:48 AM

If you are considering a 401k to Bitcoin IRA Rollover then I have written the ultimate guide for you. I also cover all aspects of Bitcoin investing in various articles. I hope you'll enjoy it. I really put some time into making it a great resource.

https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:01:51 AM

If you want to motivate yourself you have to love bitcoin .. you have to make bitcoin as your source of income .. so you always want to get bitcoin. So start your search for references on how to benefit from bitcoin

ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:31:53 AM

You could see some you tube videos which explains about investing or else you could read some blogs which gives  the basic details about investing or trading in bitcoins.You could get more details in this forum also and you could sign in telegram groups which provides you suggestions about investing.

nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:39:31 AM

First thing that you are sure to take the risk that trading is high risk.
second, read many news and issues related to BTC and your coin target.

third, jump and be ready for the movement
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 06:50:04 AM

I think there's every information you need about investment education in crypto currency here in this forum. I will advise you to learn more about investing in some projects at their ICO level if you are not good in trading and gambling for all this are other source of investment opportunity for people who are good in those areas.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

The subject says it all, what books, resources and other things can I study so that I can make an educated decision.

I want to invest, but have no idea where to start and need to learn more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general before taking the plunge.
You can probably gain knowledge here in this forum, you can always ask questions or read those threads you wanted to know more about. Besides there are a lots of ways to be educated into bitcoins, you just need to maximize the power if the internet, just search some topics you want to know and read it. And if you have any friends who are also a bitcoin enthusiasts, better ask them and you will gain more knowledge to him and you can always ask an immediately response to you.
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:17:52 PM

There are not many places where you can invest bitcoin and earn bitcoin passively. If you like to do active trading than you can try day trading (buy at low and sell after few $ rise daily) or you can play with altcoin for profit.

Few other passive ways is investing in bankroll of trusted gambling websites or lending your bitcoin for margin trading in poloniex like exchange platforms.
As listed there is really a lot of thing for you to start on investing in Bitcoin or any other currency. But in order to be successful or to have a better investments you should need fist to invest a lot of time for you to learn ways on how to have a stable investment or even earning through crypto-currency. And the nest way to do that is to try things like trading where you need to have captain for you to start on and then put your hard work on it to deal with decision making. And you could also try simple investment on ICO and support the project for it to develop.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: