Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinInvest.pw 110% Day  (Read 563 times)
BitcoinInvestpw (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:39:25 PM

Hello fellow bitcoiners,

I write to you today because this new investment option is opened, and I believe this is something for you too..

Head over to https://bitcoininvest.pw and make your first investment, and please leave a post here with your payouts

PLANS

110% in 1 Day
150% in 3 Days
200% in 5 Days

Keep it simple keep it safe..
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:56:18 PM

Hello fellow bitcoiners,

I write to you today because this new investment option is opened, and I believe this is something for you too..

Head over to https://bitcoininvest.pw and make your first investment, and please leave a post here with your payouts

PLANS

110% in 1 Day
150% in 3 Days
200% in 5 Days

Lol,i think your site is only a free script.  Your trying to scam using that ugly script? Well better to study how to make your site unique.  Nobody will gonna invest on your fucking and ugly site.
BitcoinInvestpw (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:21:39 AM

Free script ? lol you don´t know wath you talk about, its all code from start to end, i don´t trust thinks other made
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 773

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:33:26 AM

Free script ? lol you don´t know wath you talk about, its all code from start to end, i don´t trust thinks other made
Dont argue since its really a free script at all.This is already a common way on scamming someone but it wont work already and no fool would fall for this i will really ensure you that. Why these kind of attempts still exist? since it doesnt work already wasting effort for you OP.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 08:40:27 AM

Scam Angry

You are funny - I just tagged you in another thread for running the same scam.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Idalgo

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:18:16 AM

Dont lie that you wrote code by yourself. It is very simple script that may be found on GitHub. I checked your script.

This is the deposit form:
Send the amount you want to invest to 14pQCiqxNiySN6r2eu1KbVzcDWYsBK93GD
When you have made the payment paste tx id and amount here to confirm it
Tx id:

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Even have no simple API, one address for all users, manual processing! LOL
Maybe % you will also process manually Grin?
BitcoinInvestpw (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:21:52 PM

Dont lie that you wrote code by yourself. It is very simple script that may be found on GitHub. I checked your script.

Tx id:

found on github ? try one more time,
the side its made on boostrap, so you can find a lot of shit made with that on github, so no you can´t find it anywhere, and you don´t post any link so who it a lie´r ?
and yes there its made one address for every plan, my motto its to made it simple and safe, i will love to made the site more nice as the time to, and if you have anything you will like at the site, then i will think about it and  maybe will add it,
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:33:42 PM

Hello fellow bitcoiners,

I write to you today because this new investment option (read: scamming site) is opened, and I believe this is something for you to waste your hard earned bitcoins on ..

Head over to https://bitcoininvest.pw and make your first "investment", and you'll be guaranteed to NEVER see your money again!

PLANS

100% loss in 1 Day
100% loss in 3 Days
100% loss in 5 Days

This is such an obvious scam, I really hope no-one invests in this. Realistic returns are 1-5% a month, and even those can be hard to achieve.
If you actually had any method that you could make 200% returns with in 5 days (which you don't, obviously), you would not be asking for investors, but instead you would be richest man alive (which you aren't). So get outta here with your poor scam attempts!
Idalgo

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:30:56 PM

Tx id:

found on github ? try one more time,
the side its made on boostrap, so you can find a lot of shit made with that on github, so no you can´t find it anywhere, and you don´t post any link so who it a lie´r ?
and yes there its made one address for every plan, my motto its to made it simple and safe, i will love to made the site more nice as the time to, and if you have anything you will like at the site, then i will think about it and  maybe will add it,

You may say anithing, as for me you are forever will stupid kid with shity simple scam site. I hope for you address: 14pQCiqxNiySN6r2eu1KbVzcDWYsBK93GD the same number of transactions as now - 0!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: