Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (VOUCHED) 30DAYS NETFLIX ACCOUNT 4K UHD | $4 PER ACC  (Read 8665 times)
Azzazel (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 11:26:44 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2020, 12:51:48 PM by Azzazel

======================NETFLIX 30 DAYS 4K ULTRAHD======================
In stock: [∞]

NETFLIX ACCOUNTS ARE FRESH CREATED. YOU'RE PAYING FOR GOOD QUALITY ACCS. EACH ACCOUNT IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE, YOU CAN CHANGE ALL DATA!

Autobuy with BTC/LTC/ETH
XMR and Skrill payment methods avaliable with manual buy! (just PM me)

Price: 4$ per account

3 months of Tidal account for free with Netflix account for first 10 buyers.

AUTOBUY:
https://shoppy.gg/product/RLEmo7r

Delivery may take up to 48h
Please read description of product at shoppy page

WARNING
I will not be responsible for the locked account, if you do not use them as intended. By using regional bypass (like public VPN, low quality proxies etc.) you are risking that account will be banned by Netflix.
I provide a 20 days guarantee on account that will be used as intended.

Selling NETFLIX, DO50$, AWS150$, WINDOWS KEYS
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:34:29 PM

Why would something go wrong if you create a new account ?

Its never happened to me or any new account ive bought . Why would it ??  Its a full free month account .
Azzazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 11:41:36 PM

Why would something go wrong if you create a new account ?

Its never happened to me or any new account ive bought . Why would it ??  Its a full free month account .

I had one situation when buyer couldn't login on account after 3 days of using. But when I replaced account then everything was ok. I wrote it in case of this. To make a small guarantee.

bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:47:19 PM

I can vouch this for you...,

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
LunaScratch

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:02:01 AM

Is this just a trial?
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:06:58 AM

I would be happy to vouch for this
Azzazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 12:16:39 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 12:37:12 AM by Azzazel

@LunaScratch Yes, but it's like normal 1 month account.

@killyou72 I just sent 1 copy and waiting for a response from user for another one, but it's no problem - i'll make special one for you. Just tell me if you want email and password picked by you (if yes, send it in PM) or should I pick it.

killyou72, I'm sorry but I have error after sending PM " You have exceeded the limit of 5 personal messages per hour. " Please add me skype: somuchuntappedpower@gmail.com I'll send L&P there.

bolinao

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:41:00 AM

Received my vouch, here is my review.

These are trial accounts and as such will only last for 1 month and can not be extended.

I was able to login and create my own profile, also I can change the password and email address.

I could also watch shows without any problems.

The seller seems friendly and was very quick to response.

For the price these are great value.

I will update this thread if anything changes in the month.

Also don't forget to remove Netflix cookies from your pc after you edit the account details or Netflix will ban the account.

alhas15

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:45:18 AM

Thank you, recieved a vouch account instantly. Im sure it will last the month as its a trial (1 month free) account created fresh with no viewing history. Will update in a few days time.
Rebel boy

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:44:37 AM

Thank you, recieved a vouch account instantly. Im sure it will last the month as its a trial (1 month free) account created fresh with no viewing history. Will update in a few days time.
why would anyone pay for a trial account when they can create it themself
bolinao

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:05:15 AM

why would anyone pay for a trial account when they can create it themself

Because unless you have a method or plenty of credit cards or paypal accounts you can do it only a certain amount of times.

killyou73

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:26:13 AM

I would be happy to vouch for this

I received my vouch, like the other vouch states it is simply a 1 month trail account that is created. I found the username and password created quite funny. But I think you should also sell/give the emails you create along with the Netflix accounts because mine was a gmail account and it isn't easy to make 10000s of them so I feel like some people would buy this just for the gmail account.

I am going to assume that after the first month it will no longer work...
Azzazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 02:38:39 AM

Thank you for your feedback guys.

@killyou73 Ye, but with mails it wouldn't cost just $1, price would be much higher because of slow creating process and also verification which appears from time to time. I'm just selling accounts for personal use, where you can change email and password, if you want to.

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:00:58 AM

@killyou73 Ye, but with mails it wouldn't cost just $1, price would be much higher because of slow creating process and also verification which appears from time to time. I'm just selling accounts for personal use, where you can change email and password, if you want to.

yes, but I thought you needed a valid email for it to work? So the email should be valid correct?
LunaScratch

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:50:09 AM

yes, but I thought you needed a valid email for it to work? So the email should be valid correct?
Well I mean you can always use the gmail trick if you need more valid emails. If you don't know it, let me explain.

email@gmail.com is the default email.
All emails sent to email+anything@gmail.com (or any variation after the plus) will show up in the original email@gmail.com's inbox.
All emails sent to email@gmail.com with dots somewhere (e.mail@gmail.com, e.m.a.i.l@gmail.com etc) will also redirect to the original email@gmail.com's inbox.
salonpas

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:20:21 PM

Just got my account from Azzazel after my other bad experience here on the forum.
The account works perfectly and is my own individual account (not shared with others).
If all goes well, he will have himself a recurring customer every month!

I'll be back to update my review! Smiley
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:58:08 PM

Will this work if I already availed the previous free 1 month trial? I mean I hope this will not be loked up if I use it with the same device and Ip where I created my previous trial account. I want to buy so please answer.
Azzazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 04:11:13 PM

I'll create new account for you. Ofc you can use it on the same PC, just clean cookies before signing in, just to be sure. If you are interested in purchasing - write to skype given in the first post - this will help us to communicate.

jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:32:31 AM

I'll create new account for you. Ofc you can use it on the same PC, just clean cookies before signing in, just to be sure. If you are interested in purchasing - write to skype given in the first post - this will help us to communicate.
Thing is I'm using it in my mobile phone in the netflix app. I rarely use and stream in the pc version so do you think it will not detect the same device considering that my phone has it's own device id and afaik some apps detects that.  I'll send a pm on skype now. Please accept the request.
Azzazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 11:03:48 AM

I answered you on skype, but in short I will say that it shouldn't be a problem with that. I think you can normal use it on mobile.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: