Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-02-04] Telangana Today: Bitcoin, your own cash  (Read 1007 times)
polynesia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:04:19 AM

Bitcoin, your own cash

http://telanganatoday.news/bitcoin-your-own-cash

While demonetization was a big bold move, it certainly created a crisis for most people. People had money but suddenly did not have the means to carry out a transaction, since they did not have cash. It’s worth asking; if people didn’t have access to a currency why couldn’t they just create a currency of their own? That may sound silly, but any currency is ultimately based on trust.

As it happens, people designing and adopting a currency on their own has been done. Infact a secure, fraud and corruption proof currency, powered by software technologies is already in circulation under the name ‘Bitcoin.’ In India we haven’t heard about this too much but this cryptocurrency has seen widespread adoption internationally.

Bitcoin is a currency introduced in 2008, where transactions take place directly between users, without any intermediary. Let us look a few prominent features of this cryptocurrency:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:47:15 AM

Really nice to see that their are some online media who are taking steps in giving awareness on the cryptocurrency and its benefits, but i think this wont be much worthy for the benefit of bitcoins in india. Still their are more steps to be taken to strengthen the Bitcoins presence in india.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:56:30 AM

Really nice to see that their are some online media who are taking steps in giving awareness on the cryptocurrency and its benefits, but i think this wont be much worthy for the benefit of bitcoins in india. Still their are more steps to be taken to strengthen the Bitcoins presence in india.

All the exchanges in India are playing major role in expanding the horizon and the market base. They have their advertisement budget set for each year and do promotional activities as well.

polynesia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:33:08 PM

All the exchanges in India are playing major role in expanding the horizon and the market base. They have their advertisement budget set for each year and do promotional activities as well.

I have seen promotional activities to reward loyal users and to attract new users.
I really haven't seen advertisement campaigns though.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:03:04 PM

I have seen promotional activities to reward loyal users and to attract new users.
Most of the major bitcoin exchanges does not have any signature campaigns as i am not sure i have seen any campaigns regarding it.With time people in India will come to know about bitcoin and it will defenitly reflect on the price of bitcoin simply because of the immense population it has and with the uncertain government India has people will start investing in bitcoin.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:16:06 PM

Most of the major bitcoin exchanges does not have any signature campaigns as i am not sure i have seen any campaigns regarding it.With time people in India will come to know about bitcoin and it will defenitly reflect on the price of bitcoin simply because of the immense population it has and with the uncertain government India has people will start investing in bitcoin.

Actually after the demonetization Indian people have started to invest in bitcoin but still the major part of users are still unaware if bitcoin technology or they are afraid to use it as recently RBI has issued warning to the bitcoin users to be ready for any consensuses of using bitcoin. So it will take more time to stabilize bitcoin in India
DDS1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:42:05 AM

Yes this is big opportunity for every people because who is come on these platform. You first think about & then you can earn nice. I think who earn Bitcoin his own cash. Good luck Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: