Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: motorcycle loans using bitcoin?  (Read 4145 times)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:46:36 PM

is there a motorcycle dealer / leasing accept credit payments motor using bitcoin?

So far I've seen none that offers with bitcoin and I would love to avail this if a merchant or motorcycle store will offer this. I wanted to have my own motorcycle and that can make me fulfill my dream of having motorcycle that offers loan with bitcoin. But the sad fact that there is none.

I haven't heard of that yet but if they will allow motorcycle loans using bitcoin, I think a lot of people will feel good about it. It is more convenient for those who wants to get a motorcycle right away. It will be more convenient if the payment will be paid through bitcoin. It's a nice idea.
jaran126

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:40:13 PM

I do not think there are dealers / leasing motors that accept credit payments by using bitcoin, because there are still many dealers / leasing who do not know what bitcoin is.
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:48:50 PM

is there a motorcycle dealer / leasing accept credit payments motor using bitcoin?

As of now, i think there is none yet... the best thing you can do is to exchange your bitcoins into your local currency. By this you will be able to pay your monthly debt if it is under financing. I have come to know a lot of people doing this.. so if I were you... look for avenues to exchange it to your local currency....
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:36:08 AM

Is there any motorcycle dealer who s accepting Bitcoin as payments

ViperCS

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:59:53 AM

i haven't heard yet mate the last time i seen here that there's a car dealer who accept bitcoin but regarding to motorcycle there's no update yet, but for sure with bitcoin really getting more popularity we will expect business establishment to cater such system, likewise that we are also waiting for more ways to use bitcoin in our daily needs.

Same here.  I also not yet heard about bitcoin loan and all. But i wish that it has to start soon as bitcoin popularity is increasing day by day .  But my other mind is saying that still most of the people dont know about bitcoin thats why government is not interfering right now.  If its happened that 99% population comes to know about it then i think may be government will take some step.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:11:09 AM

maybe if you if you find some sellers who accept bitcoin sure you can but as of now i have not yet seen a company who sells motorcycle that accept bitcoin as payment. surely there are shop accept bitcoin but they are only few.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:48:53 AM

maybe this depends on the country where you are. Or you may ask a friend to do the loan for you then pay him with BTC.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:05:18 AM

I don't think there would be anything like this in the earth. I never saw any company to give loans for motorcycle with bitcoin. So if you want to buy motorcycle with the loan for bitcoin then wait for any company in future which will give loans like this, or buy with the normal loans. Tongue
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1139
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:21:59 AM

Why not? If the dealership supports the bitcoin community maybe its possible, but I hope somehow or whenever it may occur will find out. I could get a motorcycle just a clicks. I had a visions on motorcycle may use bitcoin because its only a low price on markets bitcoin are compatible to this. Banks are sometimes attached to them they will support the payments if they can but I thinks we could buy motorcycle at our own labor to avoid loans.

novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:42:22 AM

I think this will be very difficult because the dealer leasing can only happen in the real world, while bitcoin in the online world.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:07:00 AM

until now I have not heard about dealers who lend money using bitcoin payments. but if bitcoin is already very popular in my country, it could happen motor dealers are able to accept payment using bitcoin.
I am sure the bitcoin in the future will be accepted by all levels of society because bitcoin value is very valuable and its position can be comparable with the world dollar currency, certainly bitcoin in the future can attract attention for entrepreneurs.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:28:01 AM

You can withdraw you bitcoin and pay cash on the motorcycle dealer monthly. every motorcycle dealer has their own way of collecting you payment, you can pay it cash all in, or you can loan to them, pay it for let say 3years, you need to pay it 36 months depending on how much the motorcycle you bought.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:40:57 AM

Im sure there is but probably depends on what country you are residing from. That would be a great idea too for loans on not just in motorcycles but also car loans or house loans in time and in the near future. Well never know.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:09:06 AM

I never heard that bitcoins can be also accepted in motorcycle loans, but this was a nice idea Smiley Actually, I'm finding also motorcycle shops that accept bitcoin as a form of payment because I plan to buy a 4 stroke motorcycle when my bitcoin earnings already accumulated (this is one of the reasons why I'm working hard to earn bitcoins). In my searching, I haven't find one or even any establishment here in our province, I think bitcoin earners here in our country will continue to convert btc first into fiat money before using but I hope this kind of system will change soon.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:15:55 AM

if a motorcycle seller or company that has understood the benefits of bitcoin may have received its payments using bitcoin, but few people know bitcoin, digital currencies like bitcoin are suitable for payment of all kinds of products and goods.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:27:54 AM

I have not heard of any dealers who sell or credit their bikes that use bitcoin as a means of transactions. but I think it could have been if you had such an idea, in because the current bitcoin users increasingly mushroomed almost in all levels of society. it could happen.
Dralarn

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:54:10 AM

I think it's unlikely that you'll find such a service for such an niche market (just think how many people demand what you're asking for, not many). In the future though that will be very likely, as BTC adoption will increase and you'd be able to spend your BTC virtually anywhere.. from buying bubble gum to buying a penthouse in Manhattan.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:59:57 AM

It is possible to have a motorcycle with the used of bitcoin and I have already seen an evidence of being hardworking in doing bitcoin before and until now get his own motorcycle. He used it when we go to school even in attending mass and when he want to travel in everywhere. Not only motorcycle but also his daily needs includes his family needs. Through bitcoin, he study until now without helpof their parents. He pay his tuition fee and other miscellaneous fee. Many posters who became rich because of bitcoin. And I am proud to my cousin, until now they continue doing bitcoin and he is the one who teach us how to earn money through the help of bitcoin.

choirunn

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:08:25 AM

in my country payment using bitcoin still does not exist, because bitcoin in my country is still not very famous and there are still many people who know about bitcoin. but I hope in the future bitcoin in know everyone and in all countries that are on this earth.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:18:10 AM

Loan? Well you can loan or buy if that person is also using bitcoin. You just have to agree to terms and conditions that you two should create.  Another thing is you can exchange bitcoin to your country's currency then from that you can buy/loan.
Yeah you have a point dude you can buy if the owner is using bitcoin also . But its hard to find a motorcycle owner that accept bitcoin .haha why not try to convert your money to cash if you have enough money to buy? Instead of searching in internet to buy a motorcycle using bitcoin. Cause as i see now a days bitcoin is not legal in neither country so we are not ready for that stuff maybe in future .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: