Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: motorcycle loans using bitcoin?  (Read 4145 times)
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:02:03 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 04:14:41 AM by sumanto

is there a motorcycle dealer / leasing accept credit payments motor using bitcoin?

in my country the purchase of motorcycles with payments via bitcoin still can not, because in my country the introduction of bitcoin is still lacking and not everyone knows bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:21:01 AM

is there a motorcycle dealer / leasing accept credit payments motor using bitcoin?

If the motorcycle dealer will accept motorcycle loan using bitcoin then that would be better because the payment is less hassle and then bitcoin will be the payment.hoping that they will accept it so that if i can now earn bitcoin here in this site i will apply for a motorcycle loan.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:41:00 AM

Hey
It soley depends upon the country you are talking about, there are countries that are accepting bitcoins as a means of payment for literally everything, more or so if you are in Japan you will find plenty of people willing to exchange bitcoins rather than cash , and off course if you aren't that lucky enough you can always encash bitcoins and then use them as you like,
Also you Know encashing them won't be a bad idea for sure since the price of bitcoins is now increasing also I doubt if right now anyone would deny it , because they have enormous future potential, but first they should know about bitcoins , its usage and possibilities.
And offcourse they should be accepted by the government

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:21:11 AM

bitcoin can only pay if it's just possible that's why it's not a bit of a bitcoin that's a bit easier but the money transaction is no longer needed by any word so if people pass it now it's easy to pay What taxes do you have? just like getting a motor makes the payment easier if bitcoin will be used no more hasle and it will not crash your time for me so good ..

BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:32:30 PM

I dont think of theres a loan for motor cycle but you check out in defferent kind of brand of motor if possible why not. But the easies is try to exchange your bitcoin to real money.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

Maybe they're still not accepting bitcoin as a payment unless if the country legalize it make that as a real currency. Or maybe you can loan a motorcycle if you are going to convert your bitcoin in real currency so you can use it as a payment. But, if you have a high profit in bitcoin just save it and wait until it reached the original price of motorcycle then buy it in cash.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:15:40 PM

maybe this depends on the country where you are. Or you may ask a friend to do the loan for you then pay him with BTC.
Yes for sure all the things are possible now because a lot of the countries are accepting the bitcoin and they are having the profit through this, buy the more bitcoin and hold for the long time then hold he bitcoin and then wait for the long time, the price of the bitcoins is now different from other. So loan is the thing to have and then make the currency more wide. Buying more will give you the huge income.
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:34:44 PM

in my country the purchase of motorcycles with payments via bitcoin still can not, because in my country the introduction of bitcoin is still lacking and not everyone knows bitcoin.
It's up to us that how much we are spreading bitcoin you should need to introduce bitcoin to people that they become a investor into bitcoin because if we introduce them bitcoin by that they will become a lover of bitcoin. The most attracting thing about bitcoin is the price. Do you know that my country is accepting bitcoin as a payment method because they know that it make our country even more better.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:50:20 PM

It's up to us that how much we are spreading bitcoin you should need to introduce bitcoin to people that they become a investor into bitcoin because if we introduce them bitcoin by that they will become a lover of bitcoin. The most attracting thing about bitcoin is the price. Do you know that my country is accepting bitcoin as a payment method because they know that it make our country even more better.

my country allows it, but the transaction memo should still be written as Fiat, so it must go through the conversion process, this is very complicated and can only be done by dealers who understand bitcoin, but still a good alternative, many state policies that harm us. but it does not change our innovation in doing the deal personally.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:58:32 AM

maybe this depends on the country where you are. Or you may ask a friend to do the loan for you then pay him with BTC.
Unfortunately, at present there is no such place anywhere in the world where you can get loan and that too for your motorcycle with bitcoin. You can try some other thing in order to have loan but from bitcoin, it is really difficult. In addition to this, getting loan for motorcycle is hardly a bid deal, you can even get it on installments as well.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:52:15 AM

I think it's unlikely that you'll find such a service for such an niche market (just think how many people demand what you're asking for, not many). In the future though that will be very likely, as BTC adoption will increase and you'd be able to spend your BTC virtually anywhere.. from buying bubble gum to buying a penthouse in Manhattan.
This will be great if bitcoin is implemented in all the regions across the world than this will be easy to use bitcoin because there will be a lot user who will use it as mode of payment and they will buy through it and even will do groceries through it and there are a lot of motor companies in USA who are accepting bitcoin payment and this will be soon in under developed countries also.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:16:42 PM

Why not? If the dealership supports the bitcoin community maybe its possible, but I hope somehow or whenever it may occur will find out. I could get a motorcycle just a clicks. I had a visions on motorcycle may use bitcoin because its only a low price on markets bitcoin are compatible to this. Banks are sometimes attached to them they will support the payments if they can but I thinks we could buy motorcycle at our own labor to avoid loans.
I believe it’s possible to get a motorcycle loan with bitcoin, you just have to search for it in your country. Getting along with people that has the same interest can really help you to discover a lot of things you don’t know about.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:43:46 PM

If the motorcycle will accept loans using bitcoin then it would be less hassle to us and if i get paid in my signsture campaign i will apply for a motorcycle loan so that i can have a new one.i am hoping that here in my country i will be implemented because that is really a good help to those people who were earning bitcoin.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:38:18 PM

Loan? Well you can loan or buy if that person is also using bitcoin. You just have to agree to terms and conditions that you two should create.  Another thing is you can exchange bitcoin to your country's currency then from that you can buy/loan.
Yeah you have a point dude you can buy if the owner is using bitcoin also . But its hard to find a motorcycle owner that accept bitcoin .haha why not try to convert your money to cash if you have enough money to buy? Instead of searching in internet to buy a motorcycle using bitcoin. Cause as i see now a days bitcoin is not legal in neither country so we are not ready for that stuff maybe in future .
I think no need to for the owner to have bitcoin for me to pay him. I will just cash out my bitcoin from my wallet and change into fiat and I will loan motorcycle. I still use my bitcoin only that I change it into a real money or a physical money/cash. I'm not so in with online shopping because I need to trust the person and the product they are selling. I easily get disappointed and it's hard to regain trust just like what happened to me a year ago. I bought the product online but it was different from what it has posted online that's why if things like this,I prefer looking at it in real appearance.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:42:06 PM

Loan? Well you can loan or buy if that person is also using bitcoin. You just have to agree to terms and conditions that you two should create.  Another thing is you can exchange bitcoin to your country's currency then from that you can buy/loan.
Yeah you have a point dude you can buy if the owner is using bitcoin also . But its hard to find a motorcycle owner that accept bitcoin .haha why not try to convert your money to cash if you have enough money to buy? Instead of searching in internet to buy a motorcycle using bitcoin. Cause as i see now a days bitcoin is not legal in neither country so we are not ready for that stuff maybe in future .
I think no need to for the owner to have bitcoin for me to pay him. I will just cash out my bitcoin from my wallet and change into fiat and I will loan motorcycle. I still use my bitcoin only that I change it into a real money or a physical money/cash. I'm not so in with online shopping because I need to trust the person and the product they are selling. I easily get disappointed and it's hard to regain trust just like what happened to me a year ago. I bought the product online but it was different from what it has posted online that's why if things like this,I prefer looking at it in real appearance.
It seems to me that the situation is quite ridiculous and why a man who wants to buy a motorcycle makes himself a problem. Of course, if the seller of equipment wants to acquire a crypto currency, then there are no problems. Well, if the buyer does not know how to buy what he wants for crypto, then why not change Bitcoin for real money? It seems to me that this is all nonsense and not worth the attention.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:07:27 PM

As of now, there's no existing motorcycle dealer that will accept bitcoin as a means of payment here in our country. But maybe in the near future, it will happen. So, let's just hope that it will happen sooner so we can use bitcoin without hassle. For now, we need to be patient since it is not yet existed in our country.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:39:27 PM

If in my country they will accept motorcycle loan i will really apply for motorcycle loan using bitcoin because i really want tl have s new motorcylce but here in my country i they wont accept my motorcycle loan because my salary is not enough but if there is motorcycle loan using bitcoin it would be better.I really wish that it will happen in our country.i cant wait to have a bnew motorcycle and i will exert time and effort here with bitcoin to earn a lot of money in order for me to be able to get rich soon.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:08:31 AM

I think bitcoin is a versatile currency which we can use everywhere soon but I think when it comes to loaning converting bitcoin into your local currency is better because it is less hassle you are just need to give it to them then bid goodbye, as simple as that not unlike bitcoin you have to open gadgetr so on, and anything I it it's less hasslefor us.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:15:54 AM

In our country, i haven't heard about that. That is a very good idea, having a dealer or any business that my accept btc as payment, it will help us a lot and it will be very convenient for everyone.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: