Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a GREAT invention w/ but no programming skills  (Read 532 times)
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 12:01:42 PM

I need to be pointed in the right direction. I have an invention in mind and several locations planned out for this invention. I wish I could describe what it is exactly, but if I did, it would surely be capitalized on by a more tech savvy inventor.

I know this idea would take off, I just need to know where I should start looking for someone that could program the code into a physical machine to add Bitcoin to a users wallet. That is all I can say. I am currently doing the research into whether or not my idea infringes upon other patents and if so how many. I probably sound like a crazy person with this vague post but I have been thinking about this and researching how to go about materializing this idea for months and I seem to only find dead ends. The few people I trust to no end all agree that I need to pounce on this idea before someone else does. I'm quite surprised that the collective hasn't picked up on this. So please go easy on me in your remarks and any help would be appreciated. Huh

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:14:08 PM

Techcrunch.com or medium.com or inventmyidea.com or inventioncity.com
I need to remind you that you can't surpass bitcoin protocol.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:46:02 PM

If you are worried about getting your idea copied than just register your patent in your local authority so that you can file case if some other people try to capitalize on your idea. After that you can start crowdfunding your project by applying in https://bnktothefuture.com/ , several big bitcoin based projects were crowdfunded there easily.

Good luck.
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 12:47:38 PM

Techcrunch.com or medium.com or inventmyidea.com or inventioncity.com
I need to remind you that you can't surpass bitcoin protocol.
Thank you, thank you. Bitcoin protocol is one of the hurdles I face. I study it and read everything I can about blockchain technology but the technology behind it all is admittedly over my head. Thanks again, I will check out your suggestions asap.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 12:50:59 PM

If you are worried about getting your idea copied than just register your patent in your local authority so that you can file case if some other people try to capitalize on your idea. After that you can start crowdfunding your project by applying in https://bnktothefuture.com/ , several big bitcoin based projects were crowdfunded there easily.

Good luck.
Thank you. I am always impressed by the people here at BTCT and the willingness to help. Is it possible to patent intellectual property? I have no prototype.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:55:25 PM

Good luck.

The issue with registering a patent is you need the technical details to do so. Which means he still has to find someone that can break it down/digest it to put it into patent form. Which means he has to trust someone prior to even getting a patent. Plus a patent attorney in some cases.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 01:03:11 AM

So far from my research I've gathered I  will be needing to pick a company or attorney to trust with this idea. Damn, it's so good. I have to follow through with this out I will be kicking myself in the rear for ever. Thanks everyone. Even if I did find someone that could help me with the programming It is not anything till I own it. I have to close this thread now because if anyone starts guessing and it shows up in a patent search I'm s.o.l.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: