Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Was $50 at Gox the bottom of this correction?
yes - I am fully (back) in BTC - 60 (24.9%)
yes - but I wait for confirmation - 41 (17%)
I don't know - 46 (19.1%)
no - but I've bought some - 22 (9.1%)
no - 72 (29.9%)
Total Voters: 241

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market sentiment poll - did we see the bottom ($50 at Gox)?  (Read 4956 times)
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 10:28:18 PM

Proudhon, may I ask what changed in two days to make you so bullish compared to two days ago?

Oh, I just began reading a lot about how much attention the infrastructure is getting, and it looks like people concerned with those things realize better now how robust and scalable their designs need to be, and it looks like developers are interested in building the right sort of systems.  MtGox, in particular, seems to be doing much better now, even as we're seeing record trade volumes.  As far as trading goes, the activity down to and around $50 looked bottom-ish enough that I think it probably is.  It will be a struggle moving beyond last week, but it looks like the development community is serious about it.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 10:38:40 PM

Proudhon, may I ask what changed in two days to make you so bullish compared to two days ago?

Oh, I just began reading a lot about how much attention the infrastructure is getting, and it looks like people concerned with those things realize better now how robust and scalable their designs need to be, and it looks like developers are interested in building the right sort of systems.  MtGox, in particular, seems to be doing much better now, even as we're seeing record trade volumes.  As far as trading goes, the activity down to and around $50 looked bottom-ish enough that I think it probably is.  It will be a struggle moving beyond last week, but it looks like the development community is serious about it.
So basically, you bought back in and now you're bullish?
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 10:44:40 PM

So basically, you bought back in and now you're bullish?

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
zby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:39:59 AM

Current voting results:

yes - I am fully (back) in BTC    51 (24.4%)
yes - but I wait for confirmation    37 (17.7%)
I don't know    35 (16.7%)
no - but I've bought some    20 (9.6%)
no    66 (31.6%)

Total Voters: 209

Price at 73 (big wall at 70 - fake?).

Sentiment slightly up.

ManBearPig

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 07:43:20 AM

All-in. Subject to swings.

I have pushed my break-even point down to $32 and I'm not sweating about that being broken anytime soon.

I will work with that $50 being the bottom for the immediate future though everything changes.

I tweet crypto nonsense: https://twitter.com/DunningKruger_
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: