Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ** Starbase ** Token Based Global Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing Platform **  (Read 27489 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

this project have a long term
i waiting up to other year.. the price for ICO is 0.00022090 ETH= per 1 STAR  and now 0,00003210
this before a year Cry Cry Cry

We just have to wait for another bull run, the last time it increase was during the bull run.
I have been holding a little but a decent amount of this token until now, I cannot dispose it because it's very cheap, I miss the chance to sell
during the last year's bull run, I thought it could increase more.

man what bull run are you talking about. This useless token without anythyng behing is totaly out of market.
The daily volume is close to 0 and it won't move if there is no release so you simply can't link the price to market movement
I am talking about last year's bull run, when we reach 2k sats, that would be the right time to sell if we know what will happen today.
The price now is very cheap and no volume, last year we have a little enough to sell our tokens and get out.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

Now I do not have any more starbase. He could not make any progress and made his investors unhappy.

Irchus

Activity: 448
Merit: 292

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

I am talking about last year's bull run, when we reach 2k sats, that would be the right time to sell if we know what will happen today.
The price now is very cheap and no volume, last year we have a little enough to sell our tokens and get out.
If you know where you fell, you'd put straw there. The price of the token even in the winter was not good enough to sell, i was waiting to the moon.
By exchanging the stars for some other coin, it's likely that fate would await us, too. Since that time the whole market has fallen, all the coins have collapsed several times and the stars are no exception. It is important that the developers notify us of their plans and at least a little hurry. I think we deserve a good reward for such a long holddddd.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:27:03 PM

I keep it since ICO. But I think it's nothing but trash. Even if I wanted to sell there is no buyer.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

I keep it since ICO. But I think it's nothing but trash. Even if I wanted to sell there is no buyer.
yep all we can do is forget about it and come back next year, who knows maybe they will launch something.
right now no visible progress it's a pitty for someone who was presented everywhere publicly before ICO
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:48:39 PM

After that, I will not invest in any Japanese project. Starbase and spindle caused 90% of the damage.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

Another sad day in crypto, everything is dropping and even in this thread good news become rare. Time to move on or not? Grin
smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

Here is the latest Starbase platform development progress report https://blog.starbase.co/progress-report-mvp-i-50ec67fdbefc
Irchus

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

After that, I will not invest in any Japanese project. Starbase and spindle caused 90% of the damage.
I think we should not put an end to this project. It's too early to be upset, or it may be too late. The downside of the project is that the team did not warn investors that this investment is likely very long-term.
The last count of the team's work on the project gives hope. A lot of interesting news, even passed the audit from the company Tecneos - http://blockchain.tecneos.de/audits/starbase/index.html
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

Another sad day in crypto, everything is dropping and even in this thread good news become rare. Time to move on or not? Grin

Cant be predicted by anyone. Crypto can give huge profit/loss in a day/week/month/year...Better to go on our own research and hold/dump whenever we feel it is good to go.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
5thangel

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

Cant be predicted by anyone. Crypto can give huge profit/loss in a day/week/month/year...Better to go on our own research and hold/dump whenever we feel it is good to go.

I understand what you mean, but it is not such good idea to sell at this price especially with low volume.  I am still, expecting some improvement overall.
Irchus

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

I understand what you mean, but it is not such good idea to sell at this price especially with low volume.  I am still, expecting some improvement overall.
And who now decides to sell at the price that is offered on stock exchanges with zero volumes is very silly. You can drain only if you really need money, or you are bounty hunters, for investors it's a minus job.
In general, before the general decline of the market, tokens were taken on the delta by 0.00016eth, so it's not cheaper than this amount. At the start of the platform, the development is promised to enter a good stock exchange, so let's see what happens next.
amintek15

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

already more than a years since first presale and not even a release date or some normal roadmap Cheesy
and I thought japaneese people were serious
NrX

Merit: 254

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

There is big risk for STAR to be removed from CMC with zero volume continuously. Starbase CEO participates in various events but that is not enough as there should be complete synchronization among all the elements of development. It covers exchanges,development,volume and marketing to keep the project alive and actively on the move.
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:04:51 PM

Latest update from Starbase dev team: new KYC provider implemented

https://blog.starbase.co/progress-report-new-kyc-provider-7d30f9cd1634
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

We need more such updates to restore the lost confidence in people. I looked at the blog and found it interesting but I am not supporter of KYC providing services by these startups. I don't trust nobody when it comes to safety of my personal data is past leakage of these databases have caused many problems.
Mike Max

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:30:24 AM

This is incredible project for this year!
Thanks for the airdrops
Kutaxi

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

When will the project start working in the normal mode and conduct new start-ups on its site? How is the project development work written in your white paper? With what new startups does your project work together now? Thank you
5thangel

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:12:00 AM

Good, more updates more reasons to hold. Cheesy Congratulations on the Onfido partnership, KYC indeed an important addition to any good project.
amintek15

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Good, more updates more reasons to hold. Cheesy Congratulations on the Onfido partnership, KYC indeed an important addition to any good project.

there will be a KYC in starbase too ?? no problem for that as everyone asks for it. But I would prefer to see a release date before waisting my time doing it..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: