Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner NO DevFee WatchDog/Proxy  (Read 27967 times)
Millenium Falcon (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:30:36 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 07:18:41 AM by Millenium Falcon

Hello, I want to share you two my programs that turns off DevFee while using Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner.

New program : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792180.0 - NoFee without rebooting

First is NoFeeWatchDog that runs on your mining rig and waits for devfee mining, when it starts NoFeeWatchDog immediately restarts mining.
Second is ProxyNoFee that changes DevFee wallets to yours and miner think that is mines to DevFee Wallet.

LINKS:
NoFeeWatchDog(v2): https://github.com/MileniumF/NoFeeWatchDog
ProxyNoFee(v1): https://github.com/MileniumF/StartumProxyNoFee

NoFeeWatchDog STEPS:
1) Download
2) Extract to Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner folder
3) Run StartNoFeeWatchdog.exe ( you can run in the console "StartNoFeeWatchdog.exe fee=off" to stop blocking DevFee and use only Watchdog)

ProxyNoFee STEPS:
1) You need 2 real global IPs
2) On the first RIG start ProxyNoFee
3) On the second connect to first Rig

NoFeeWatchDog Advantages:
+ GPUs consume less power
+ GPUs have time for cooling
+ WatchDog restarts miner if it suddenly closed
+ WatchDog restarts miner if one or more GPUs stop Mining

NoFeeWatchDog Dependencies:
1) Start.bat
2) EthDcrMiner64.exe

ProxyNoFee info:
You can connect 2 or more RIGs to one proxy. You can use "proxyNoFee.exe pool port" to set your mining pool (by default eu1.ethermine.org)
Example: proxyNoFee.exe eu1.nanopool.org 9999.

Youtube:
 DevFee Block: https://youtu.be/8zhOt0aIjSE
 Watchdog presentation & comparison: https://youtu.be/mjQW58F-wHE
 Proxy With No DevFee: https://youtu.be/vgHuS2PlsXQ

This program is free. It was tested on Windows 10. If you're interested, I'll do a version for Windows 7 and I will enhance the program over time.

PS. If it does not works at your PC, tell me here I will try to fix it. I know that miner has -nofee option but when you use it your miner will work slower, with this software it will tell miner that it send shares to DevFee wallet bat actually it will send shares to your wallet.
If you have one GPUs you may not see profit increase, but if you earn 2000$/mo you can get 20$+
PPS. I hope Claymore is not angry at me.
bit815792215

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:35:46 PM

just curious, what is the motivation to do something like this? besides that, this probably will put your machine on a botnet  Undecided

Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:42:38 PM

Thank you for the first comment.
I made it because I can do it)( and read advantages of this program)( and I had a free time today)
And I did not knew how to start at this forum, so I think it is good topic for a start.
And I make youtube monetization at that video)
If you do not want you may not use it. It does not contain any type of viruse or malware.
PS. It is written in C#
PPS. I want to write a free miner for every coin, but now I am reading tonns of tutorials. So it need a lot of time and will be in future. But the program takes less time to develop.
Golku

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:45:36 PM

Thank you for the first comment.
I made it because I can do it)( and read advantages of this program)( and I had a free time today)
And I did not knew how to start at this forum, so I think it is good topic for a start.
And I make youtube monetization at that video)
If you do not want you may not use it. It does not contain any type of viruse or malware.
PS. It is written in C#

Its just useless. Watch the pool and you'll see lower hashrate than what the miner shows you.
Claymore did made a statement about this.
RentGPU

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:46:21 PM

I will just ask you why? He is doing alot of work in his miners he just deserve this fee...you can go for faster miner than claymore if you are good in c# programing

2016 GPU Miner
Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:54:12 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 09:37:52 PM by Millenium Falcon

Its just useless. Watch the pool and you'll see lower hashrate than what the miner shows you.
Claymore did made a statement about this.
Could you give a link to that message please?

I will just ask you why? He is doing alot of work in his miners he just deserve this fee...you can go for faster miner than claymore if you are good in c# programing
But I am not good at cryptography, i so when I will be good at cryptography I will make free miner even with GUI.
UnclWish

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:02:31 PM

Make version for Zec miner. I'll try it.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:45:39 AM

i just don't use miners like this. Claymore releasing his versions because he is earning bucks.

zigun

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:32:19 AM

Don't be greedy! Claymore deserve it
Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:04:59 AM

Don't be greedy! Claymore deserve it

I am not greedy but I think if you have a lot of mining rigs so maybe you want to pay less then 1%. And I give people a choice.
However, I am creating a mining pool that will add devfee shares to your wallet. (Of course with a choice to do it or not.)
PS. I think now when most people use it miner 1% is quite a lot.
yoshcat

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:57:26 AM

Tried of interest (on the rig 380X - work is not stable, there were jumps failures in Hash rate, overall hash rate decreased by 0.100-0.150 Mh from the card.
By the way .... what kind of wallet is hidden in the code? - 1PsSLnuJVFZ5F8pJP3yNkyuEDApVixMzaQ ? Smiley
bronsky

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:46:07 PM

i think for first start mining.. ur hardware take more watt at first time..

like AirConditioner Take more power from first turn on..

please check ur Electric Bill

what happend if you restarted miner like per 10 minutes.

more cost..

sorry bad english
Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:25:22 PM

Make version for Zec miner. I'll try it.
I will make it in 2 days.

By the way .... what kind of wallet is hidden in the code? - 1PsSLnuJVFZ5F8pJP3yNkyuEDApVixMzaQ ? Smiley
Yeah,1PsSLnuJVFZ5F8pJP3yNkyuEDApVixMzaQ ) This program checks money on this wallet, if there is some money so DevFee block works, if there is no money on wallet WatchDog only works. I have made it because if Claymore will be so angry, and police will come to me and tell that it is illegal, I will send money from that bitcoin wallet, and DevFee block will not work)

please check ur Electric Bill
more cost..

You are mining 72 second for another person, so I think it takes much more electricity. When DAG file is generating (during those 3 seconds) it consumes not more that 10% higher.
Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:46:11 PM

New version released.
Added:
 + WatchDog
 + DevFee switch

To allow DevFee and use only WatchDog run in console "StartNoFeeWatchdog.exe fee=off"

WatchDog works over json-rpc method "miner_getstat1".

Youtube: https://youtu.be/mjQW58F-wHE
StanchoBS

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:29:06 AM

Claymore miner working perfect for me. Restart is good with 2 GPU but its not when you have 6+ GPU becouse restart is slowed than devfee 36sec (ETH) , for ZEC or XMR dont know . Original watchdog have maybe 2 min to restart miner and working perfect for me anytime. I dont think you can improve this miner but nice try. Claymore say dont close program when runing devfee or will get one more devfee with 1H , couse dont have devfee stop mining and disconect. Better make new own miner
Nikolaj

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:37:18 AM

New version released.
Added:
 + WatchDog
 + DevFee switch

To allow DevFee and use only WatchDog run in console "StartNoFeeWatchdog.exe fee=off"

WatchDog works over json-rpc method "miner_getstat1".

Youtube: https://youtu.be/mjQW58F-wHE

It's very nice the vga restart feature  Wink
Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:39:05 AM

Claymore miner working perfect for me. Restart is good with 2 GPU but its not when you have 6+ GPU becouse restart is slowed than devfee 36sec (ETH) , for ZEC or XMR dont know . Original watchdog have maybe 2 min to restart miner and working perfect for me anytime. I dont think you can improve this miner but nice try. Claymore say dont close program when runing devfee or will get one more devfee with 1H , couse dont have devfee stop mining and disconect. Better make new own miner

I wanted to make a program for a ZEC miner, but I found a new way to bypass DevFee without rebooting the miner software, it should be much faster. I will try to implement this approach in the next couple of days.
matmator

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:41:23 AM

Hello i try this program,

It works perfectly on my pc gaming with 1 gpu.

But on my rig with 6gpu (rx480) it does not work, can not load the gpu dag 4. Huh

I try several times, but it does not work.

I restart my rig without your program and no problem creating dag.

If you master coding, why not create a pool with less than 1% spawn?

Ca could be a 0.2% spawning pool, or better 0. Smiley Shocked

You do not have a program to bypass spa pools?

Cordially.

go to the moon !!
misho93

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:52:52 PM

hei
it work with Claymore CryptoNote ?
Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:13:21 AM

Finally, I have made it. DevFee mining to my wallet without restarting a miner. But now it is not stable, so during 2 next days I will improve stability and share it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: