Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC is probably scamming all their customers: prepare for a scamexit  (Read 157 times)
Iamlegit4sure (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

Just look at all the comments on their facebook page (and i too have a withdrawal that is never going through).

DO NOT USE THIS EXCHANGE! They are probably going to steal all their customer's money. They are not responding to any support ticket. Been 2 weeks now

read angry commetns here https://www.facebook.com/hit.btc/posts/736202793232339

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:28:06 PM

This exchange has been weird for quite some time now. It seems that there is a 50% satisfied side, and a 50% totally unhappy side. I must however point out that exchanges not responding to support tickets don't necessarily mean that they are planning an exit scam. Bittrex makes certain people wait for more than a month, which is completely unacceptable. I definitely get it that they have quite a backlog of waiting support tickets, but at least hire more staff to help people out in a much quicker fashion. People not being able to use or withdraw their funds in this market is making people miss out big time, which is a shame. People have to suffer due to the incompetence from the side of the exchanges. That being said, there are so many exchanges to choose from nowadays, but people still make use of these shit exchanges. I would never ever sign up to an exchange as HitBTC, even not if they pay me for it. But still, a shit exchange is not a scam exchange by default.
Iamlegit4sure (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:06:13 PM

This exchange has been weird for quite some time now. It seems that there is a 50% satisfied side, and a 50% totally unhappy side. I must however point out that exchanges not responding to support tickets don't necessarily mean that they are planning an exit scam. Bittrex makes certain people wait for more than a month, which is completely unacceptable. I definitely get it that they have quite a backlog of waiting support tickets, but at least hire more staff to help people out in a much quicker fashion. People not being able to use or withdraw their funds in this market is making people miss out big time, which is a shame. People have to suffer due to the incompetence from the side of the exchanges. That being said, there are so many exchanges to choose from nowadays, but people still make use of these shit exchanges. I would never ever sign up to an exchange as HitBTC, even not if they pay me for it. But still, a shit exchange is not a scam exchange by default.
I had to use it to buy some ethos tokens and now I regret it since I cannot withdraw my ethos... I am pretty pissed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: