Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are people of only muslim origin terrorist?
All muslims are terrorist
Few muslims are terrorist but people of other religion also
only muslims are terrorist
No muslim is a terrorist

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are terrorists only muslim in religion?  (Read 42366 times)
Alagga

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

Anyone who says the Quran advocates terrorism obviously hasn't read its lessons on violence. The permission given in Quran 22:40-41 to fight in self-defense was not only granted to defend Muslims from persecution, but to defend Christians, Jews and people of all faiths from acts of terror like those committed by Isis today. So I don't know why you ask "Are terrorists only muslim in religion?"
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

In Myanmar, Buddhist monks attacked minority Muslims and forced them to leave Myanmar.
So, we can  call Buddhists to be terrorists! no !
But Bangladeshi monkeys protested. They held a protest rally against Myanmar.

First of all we have to keep our mind clean. Religion came to the world for the welfare of the people.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

Anyone who says the Quran advocates terrorism obviously hasn't read its lessons on violence. The permission given in Quran 22:40-41 to fight in self-defense was not only granted to defend Muslims from persecution, but to defend Christians, Jews and people of all faiths from acts of terror like those committed by Isis today. So I don't know why you ask "Are terrorists only muslim in religion?"

If this is true, then why do true believers in Islam feel the need to create multiple identities, and under these differing names post nearly identical things to this thread?

Just one more case of Takiyya, right?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

Because Muslims have carried out over 33,000 terror attacks since 9/11.

....I'd estimate upwards of 90% ....

Now now. Let's not be making things up.

'Full spectrum domination' of what us goyim say on the internet is not yet a thing.  Not on this site.  Yet.

--- Again:

May be true, but how many of those attacks were organized in some manner by Zionist centric entities and funded by global banking cartels and/or American tax dollars?  I'd estimate upwards of 90% off-hand.

"By way of deception thou shalt do war."

The above is supposed to be the motto of the Israeli Mossad for those who do not know.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Padukoh

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

Being a terrorist and spreading worries to fellow human beings is actually contrary to what is taught in Islam.
if there are Muslims who become terrorists because they get teachings that deviate from Islam.
Islam is a religion that teaches goodness like other religions.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

The above is supposed to be the motto of the ....

Actually you can find it in many books and places. Certainly in Muslim war methodology and Muslim terrorist methods. In Machiavelli. In The Art of War by Sun Tzu. Etc, etc, etc.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:51:10 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 10:31:52 PM by tvbcof

Actually you can find it in many books and places. Certainly in Muslim war methodology and Muslim terrorist methods. In Machiavelli. In The Art of War by Sun Tzu. Etc, etc, etc.

Fine.  What other (purportedly) state sponsored intelligence or paramilitary organizations besides Mossad use it as their official motto?

Would you assume that an organization who used it as their motto was prone to, or at least no allergic to, using deception as an element of their work?

Some of the 'events' which happen in today world are strongly suspected to be false-flags designed induce an action which benefits Israel.  Some people implicate Mossad.  Would you say that Mossad's having such a motto adds or subtracts from the strength of such a conjecture?

It looks to me as I study this stuff that Mossad is so proud of some of their 'deceptions' that they cannot help but brag about them to a degree, and mostly in a way that leaves little doubt among those who are a little bit sophisticated.  Many 'Jews' are well over this threshold and probably do take a more than a little pride in the work of 'theirs'.  I probably would to if I was no allergic to being a liar, but I was not brought up that way.  At the end of the day, though, 'what comes around goes around' and I doubt that things will end well for those who thought they were so clever and 'chosen.'  Time will tell.

The thing which I see some people missing is that just because one does not use deception and deceit does not mean that they are 'to stupid' to do so or that they don't understand how to do so.  They simply choose not to for one reason or another.  Probably a good 1/4 or the world listens to Netanyahoo spout off and sees exactly what Israel is doing, and how, and is filled with disgust.  Netanyahoo may not realize this and may not believe it when is 'algorithms' people tell him.  That's the impression I get.  He may have a plan for how to deal with this unpleasant reality, but having a plan and having a workable plan are two different things.  Especially since it's probably less than 1/4 of us goyim and well over 1/2 of 'the Jews', and a lot of them are probably as repulsed as I am.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

no religion promote violence and terrorism, not all terrorist are muslims, there are terrorists from other religious background, the reason muslims are labelled terrorist is due to the fact that most muslims are violent. i think some persons who may not be muslims may use the religion's name to carry out attacks.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

no religion promote violence and terrorism, not all terrorist are muslims, there are terrorists from other religious background, the reason muslims are labelled terrorist is due to the fact that most muslims are violent. i think some persons who may not be muslims may use the religion's name to carry out attacks.

Most Muslims are violent?!?  Where did you get that idea?

There are 1.8 BILLION Muslims in the world... if most of them were violent, we would ALL be dead by now...

I hear christians are quite violent too... most of the mass murders in America were committed by christians, not muslims (I don't have stats on every country, but US terrorism is 90% christian)

Christians are responsible for The Crusades, The Inquisition, The Dark Ages, The Witch Hunts, and many other violent atrocities

The biggest purveyor of war on this planet is America... a "christian nation"

Out of the last 10 mass shootings in America, how many were committed by a Muslim?  (hint: it's zero)

How many Muslims are shooting Palestinians on a daily basis?  (hint: Jews are shooting Palestinians)

Granted, Saudi Arabia is a Muslim state perpetrating war crimes in Yemen, but they are using US (christian) bombs to do it... so I blame both religions for this one
Simple Plan(ned)

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

Have you not read their book? It do promote killings, violence and martial behavior. They do kill and passes the burden to their god for their excuses. Well, not all muslim do those things. Also not all rebels are muslims. Some of them are atheist.
Moloch

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

Have you not read their book? It do promote killings, violence and martial behavior. They do kill and passes the burden to their god for their excuses.

It sounds like you are talking about the bible... have you read the bible?  It is extremely violent, particularly the old testament

The bible endorses murder, rape, incest, genocide, slavery, etc... as bad or worse than the Quran

Sorry, not sorry
jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

It isn't only about muslims, or any other religion, okay yes a few self proclaimed muslims are, but I do not think they really stand for what the religion does, many people are terrorists, no matter the religion, people just want to make harm they have problems.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

It isn't only about muslims, or any other religion, okay yes a few self proclaimed muslims are, but I do not think they really stand for what the religion does, many people are terrorists, no matter the religion, people just want to make harm they have problems.

True, except you left out the fact that Islam is a political movement.  It is not all about praying to God and doing good deeds. 
It is mostly about converting and dominating non-believers.  "submit or die" type of a deal.

Jihadism is unique to Islam.

More and more the leaderships of all of the Abarhamic religions are themselves not 'Christian', 'Islamic', or 'Jewish' at all.  They are in fact Lucifarian (for lack of a better term.)  They hide behind the cloak of one of the outward facing religions because it is the most effective way to achieve their goals.  I suspect the coordinate fairly closely with one another behind the curtain.

As far as I can tell the 'Jihadis' are so primitive that they could achieve almost nothing on their own.  They get plenty of help.  So to see who from, look at who they attack.  In fact it is primarily Muslim populations, or mixed non-secular populations dominated by Muslims who are targeted by so-called 'Jihadists' though this doesn't make news very often.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

Fine.  What other (purportedly) state sponsored intelligence or paramilitary organizations besides Mossad use it as their official motto?

Would you assume that an organization who used it as their motto was prone to, or at least no allergic to, using deception as an element of their work?....

Well, for starters let's check our friend Wikipedia.

Mossad's former motto, be-tachbūlōt ta`aseh lekhā milchāmāh (Hebrew: בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה‎) is a quote from the Bible (Proverbs 24:6): "For by wise guidance you can wage your war" (NRSV). The motto was later changed to another Proverbs passage: be-'éyn tachbūlōt yippol `ām; ū-teshū`āh be-rov yō'éts (Hebrew: באין תחבולות יפול עם, ותשועה ברוב יועץ‎, Proverbs 11:14). This is translated by NRSV as: "Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety."

Hmm....

Does not seem to agree with your assertions....
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

why are all terror activities carried out in the world are by people of muslim religion?Why cant muslims let peace be there in the world?Are people of only muslim origins terrorist?so trumps decision by banning muslim is 100% correct?

What sort of unholy nonsense is this? 99% of Muslims probably don't commit terrorism or any other acts of violence.
Simple Plan(ned)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

Have you not read their book? It do promote killings, violence and martial behavior. They do kill and passes the burden to their god for their excuses.

It sounds like you are talking about the bible... have you read the bible?  It is extremely violent, particularly the old testament

The bible endorses murder, rape, incest, genocide, slavery, etc... as bad or worse than the Quran

Sorry, not sorry

Also you were right. There are same instances that this two books do the same thing in the history. But this should not be needed to continue. Since the new testament of the bible do inspire people about their lives in love and grace, so as the quran should also. And by this, muslims will not hate Christians and vice versa.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:19:44 AM

why are all terror activities carried out in the world are by people of muslim religion?Why cant muslims let peace be there in the world?Are people of only muslim origins terrorist?so trumps decision by banning muslim is 100% correct?

What sort of unholy nonsense is this? 99% of Muslims probably don't commit terrorism or any other acts of violence.

well, what is (100%-99%) = 1% of Muslims? How many is that?
Moloch

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:46:01 AM

It sounds like you are talking about the bible... have you read the bible?  It is extremely violent, particularly the old testament

Sorry, not sorry

Also you were right. There are same instances that this two books do the same thing in the history. But this should not be needed to continue. Since the new testament of the bible do inspire people about their lives in love and grace, so as the quran should also. And by this, muslims will not hate Christians and vice versa.

It's a nice thought, lol

Problem is, people fear/hate what they do not understand.  And most religious people have no interest in learning about religions other than their own.  In fact, most religious people don't know shit about their own religion...

http://www.pewforum.org/2010/09/28/us-religious-knowledge-an-overview-of-the-pew-forum-survey-results-and-implications/

It amusing, though not surprising, that Atheists know more about religions than religious people know about their own religion...
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:48:42 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 01:14:08 AM by tvbcof

Well, for starters let's check our friend Wikipedia.

Mossad's former motto, be-tachbūlōt ta`aseh lekhā milchāmāh (Hebrew: בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה‎) is a quote from the Bible (Proverbs 24:6): "For by wise guidance you can wage your war" (NRSV). The motto was later changed to another Proverbs passage: be-'éyn tachbūlōt yippol `ām; ū-teshū`āh be-rov yō'éts (Hebrew: באין תחבולות יפול עם, ותשועה ברוב יועץ‎, Proverbs 11:14). This is translated by NRSV as: "Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety."

Hmm....

Does not seem to agree with your assertions....

'Checking Wikipedia' about anything which is at all controversial and involves 'the Jews' is an utter waste of time.  JIDF had owned that bitch for a decade.  Note how in the above it sheds zero light on the issue.

It scanning around a bit, I find this as part of a discussion of the topic.  Would be interesting to see what real Hebrew speakers say about it.

According to modern Hebrew speakers, the way that the word "Takhbulot" is translated in the modern age is that of 'tricks, ruses, ploys (i.e. deception) different to that of the 'wise counsel' which is a translation from the King James bible, and different to the translation in the modern Hebrew.
http://lunaticoutpost.com/showthread.php?tid=138082

"Quote:The solution is written in the Bible (Proverbs 24:6): “For by ruses thou shalt make thy war.”
(In the King James version, the Hebrew word Takhbulot is translated as “wise counsel”. In Modern Hebrew it means ruses, tricks, ploys – and that is the way it is understood by all Hebrew-speakers today.)"

I did also find an interesting presentation by one Gilad Atzmon.  I've noticed when Jewish people choose to be honest it is as powerful as when they choose to be deceptive.  People like this guy will be the saving grace of Jews everywhere.  I just wish there were more like him who had the balls to call a spade a spade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd9j2k8Zn04

Edit: clean-up from a rapid post.

Simple Plan(ned)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:38:07 PM

It sounds like you are talking about the bible... have you read the bible?  It is extremely violent, particularly the old testament

Sorry, not sorry

It's a nice thought, lol

Problem is, people fear/hate what they do not understand.  And most religious people have no interest in learning about religions other than their own.  In fact, most religious people don't know shit about their own religion...

http://www.pewforum.org/2010/09/28/us-religious-knowledge-an-overview-of-the-pew-forum-survey-results-and-implications/

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2012/07/knowledge-slide-07.png http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2012/07/knowledge-slide-09.png http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2012/07/knowledge-slide-01.png

It amusing, though not surprising, that Atheists know more about religions than religious people know about their own religion...

It is true. When a person got confused because of thousands religion and thousands of belief, he'll turnd out to make his own knowledge about this religion. By this, he won't believe in any god(s) anymore and believe only on his own principle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: