Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold from the DNM available to sell cash for your bitcoin  (Read 323 times)
Gold SR (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:51:57 AM

Hello, I am Gold I sell cash for btc to users of the DNM. I am safer then using LBC and specialize in the needs and concerns of the users of the DNM. Please contact me below for direct business or if you would like to use my services through any of the DNM (HANSA/Outlaw/Dream) I'm username gold except for AB where I am gold_2. I hope you will consider my service. I strive for an impeccable record of reliability and integrity. If you have BTC and need cash, I’m the one for you.

Please check out my profile on grams. It only has sales history data from 2 markets on it, which add up to 741 five star feedback orders. Please check out the profile here using Tor:

http://grams7enufi7jmdl.onion/vendor/gold

Gold

gold@sigaint.org

or

gold@torbox3uiot6wchz.onion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:48:05 AM

Hello, I am Gold I sell cash for btc to users of the DNM. I am safer then using LBC and specialize in the needs and concerns of the users of the DNM. Please contact me below for direct business or if you would like to use my services through any of the DNM (HANSA/Outlaw/Dream) I'm username gold except for AB where I am gold_2. I hope you will consider my service. I strive for an impeccable record of reliability and integrity. If you have BTC and need cash, I’m the one for you.

Please check out my profile on grams. It only has sales history data from 2 markets on it, which add up to 741 five star feedback orders. Please check out the profile here using Tor:

http://grams7enufi7jmdl.onion/vendor/gold

Gold

gold@sigaint.org

or

gold@torbox3uiot6wchz.onion

Yes yes yes, enough of the bla bla. Get to the point. Answer these questions:

1. Who is the escrow?
2. What is the payment method?

If anyone wants to sell BTC to this guy, ALWAYS use a reputable escrow. NEVER ever ever ever send first. Don't believe this "i am safer than using LBC" garbage.

Beware of paypal. Accept only cold hard cash or irreversible payment methods.

Gold SR (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:44:36 AM

I do accept Escrow and I do my best business on HANSA which is multi-sig. Look, I have used LBC myself but let's not forget that I am not subject to subpoenas and operate solely on Tor and have been around for 5 years that has to mean something? You can't say the same for most people on LBC. But you are correct people should be careful and when you deal with me I only deal with hard cold genuine USD.

gold   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: