Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you support Spoetnik if he had an ICO?  (Read 2434 times)
bl234st (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:04:26 AM

Spoetnik said people would invest in his ICO, if he had one. Would you give money to this idiot?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751268.40
cryptonia

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:09:09 AM

Spoetnik said people would invest in his ICO, if he had one. Would you give money to this idiot?

I hope I would be able to borrow his coin and short sell it
bl234st (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:12:36 AM

I hope I would be able to borrow his coin and short sell it

Can you short something of zero value?
addias

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:17:34 AM

If he started an ICO, I would hope that he would be the first one to call it FUD.
bl234st (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:19:35 AM

If he started an ICO, I would hope that he would be the first one to call it FUD.

That is the best post I could ask for! Lmao!!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:36:45 AM

You did it wrong noob.. this is why POLL's are available.

..and i thought you were leaving iGotSpots ?

And how do i call a coin FUD ? retardation much ? STILL don't know what the word means ?

Just admit it Spots.. I AM ALTCOINS !

..the crypto-sun rises & sets on my AK47 and penguin ass  Grin

FUD first & ask questions later™
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:52:35 AM

if he tells us his real identity why not.
but this won't happen. that he starts an ICO. at least not while using this account.
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:31:36 PM

spoetnik's ico ?

off course i will buy at least 0.5 btc worth of it.   it will be fun  Smiley

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 453
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:00:29 PM

Oh hells yeah
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 01:03:43 PM

why does it even matter who is having an ICO! it is a bad idea to invest in any of them anyways. even if Satoshi Nakamoto came out of hiding and started a new ICO i wouldn't be thinking about investing in it, let alone Spoetnik guy with his negative trust Cheesy

but i guess out of all newbies who scam with ICO at least giving away your money to someone who knows some stuff is better to give away your money to some newbie!

--looking for signature--
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:12:19 PM

No, he will run away with our fund, he has no coding technical, either marketing technical, everyday we see he is cursing all altcoins, he is only trolling but won't give us profit.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:25:27 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 02:18:27 AM by Spoetnik

No, he will run away with our fund, he has no coding technical, either marketing technical, everyday we see he is cursing all altcoins, he is only trolling but won't give us profit.

Ahh you see that is the thing.. i HAVE given you all profit.
I have been the biggest whipping post in all of Crypto.
Time after time i had people PM me shit and say ..Post it !
And they said because they didn't want to take the flack for it.
I take the heat and the punishment for speaking out while YOU ALL reap the rewards.

which is ?

A cleaner scene.

For example.. Carbon Coin would have lured in more victims had i not exposed it.

Problem is you all don't remember anything i have done for you and the scene over all.
It's a greedy, selfish and jealous little what have you done for me lately scene.

It was me who went at Gliss at CoinMarketCap about doing something about people gaming the charts.
..i got changes made that ALL OF YOU benefited from.
The rest of you sit around with your thumb up your ass counting your shitcoin ROI'z.
Oh and if Gliss wants to pop up here disputing that ?
I can dig up the old posts then direct him to my recent topic asking him to make changes putting him on the spot AGAIN.

Dash guys sure love my "FUD" don't they Wink
Does that benefit me ?
Not one bit.. never owned any Dash or Monero.

Ever heard of GOX or Cryptsy ? I warned you all LOUDLY before both started with heavy drama.
Millions of times over again i have been right.
It's a long list of me being right  Cool

"Give you profit" ?

Who the fuck says i am here to GIVE YOU PROFIT ?

LOL

You dumb fucking kidiots STILL don't get it.

It's not about "giving you profits".

It's about making a god damn currency and getting it USED.
Not your govt compliant centralized Poloniex Exchange ROI's  Roll Eyes

This forum contains the stupidest fucking morons planet earth has to offer.
I am here helping the stupid..
As i get lipped off by idiots who "know better" hahhaha

You pathetic little clowns got fuck all on me.
I made thousands doing this rubbing my empty fingers together... rubbing 0 cents and 0 cents together.
I took a core 2 duo e7500 CPU mining FTC / LTC Quark etc and turned it into $12,000.00 pure profit.
While you snot nose greedy little shits went and asked mommy and daddy for money to BUY shitcoins.
What i did took pure skill and perseverance.
What you little idiots did was lazy and stupid.

I made 12 grand while TRYING my best to have integrity while you sleazy pieces of shit out there made NO effort.
DCGirl from Cryptsy sat around flogging like a deceitful shill every piece of shit scam coin that was hyped up every month and i mocked her for it over and over as she exploded in rage at me over it only..
For the staff there to make her a Moderator and hire her to do work.

My reward ? Nada.
I get spit on and mouthed off and insulted and called a fucking troll..

for having INTEGRITY

..and trying to teach all you scammy sleazy dumb fucks how to MAKE MONEY WITH INTEGRITY

Yup.
That has been the point all along guys.
You show up here and you have 2 choices.. scammy route or legit route.
I have been here endlessly battling the scummy maggots pushing the immoral corrupt route.
Trying to tell you all that the LEGIT route *CAN* if you try and be patient make your FAR MORE MONEY.

You think you know better ?
I can showcase the trail of victims and mouthy idiots who have been taken down that lay at my feet as i stand on them.. RIGHT NOW !

There is a massive list of mouthy little dick heads that are gone or in hiding.. while i am here holding my head up high.
All the other BobSurplus's etc can scurry around in the shadows with dummy-troll accounts running their mouth.. trying to organize "pumps" as their mighty grandiose "contribution" to crypto.

Code ? I have written code here and posted it as well as other places on the web for damn near 20 years.
I have a folder on my HDD with a large collection of my past projects saved.
Such as a file sharing program named after me.

Reality is you guys love to take pot shots at me because your jealous you are a nobody and have done nothing.

I am dealing with idiots here.
What would i do if i had a coin started ?
I'd get the damn thing adopted  ROFL

WOW what a concept huh ?

But my job would be to and i quote.. "Give you profits" ?

Maybe quit hiring Pyramid Scheme Facilitators / Organizers..
and hire a dev who has a vision for getting his "coin" used by the world.

Get this.. THAT would "give you profits"  Roll Eyes

Say what you want about me but who else has shown any concern for the victims of crypto scammy bullshit ?
Feel free to line up and show your hand and provide documented proof.
(the kind of proof i have to back up anything i said above such as my wallet TX records or code saved)
..nope, you are all busy counting the money you made off them and calling me a "Troll"
Crying FUD for bucks $$$

LOL my job is to "give you profits" hahahahhahaha ..ok "Full Member"

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:59:49 PM

Ahh you see that is the thing.. i HAVE given you all profit.
I have been the biggest whipping post in all of Crypto.
Time after time i had people PM me shit and say ..Post it !
And they said because they didn't want to take the flack for it.
I take the heat and the punishment for speaking out while YOU ALL reap the rewards.

which is ?

A cleaner scene.

For example.. Carbon Coin would have lured in more victims had i not exposed it.

Problem is you all don't remember anything i have done for you and the scene over all.
It's a greedy, selfish and jealous little what have you done for me lately scene.

It was me who went at Gliss at CoinMarketCap about doing something about people gaming the charts.
..i got changes made that ALL OF YOU benefited from.
The rest of you sit around with your thumb up your ass counting your shitcoin ROI'z.
Oh and if Gliss wants to pop up here disputing that ?
I can dig up the old posts then direct him to my recent topic asking him to make changes putting him on the spot AGAIN.

Dash guys sure love my "FUD" don't they Wink
Does that benefit me ?
Not one bit.. never owned any Dash or Monero.

Ever heard of GOX or Cryptsy ? I warned you all LOUDLY before both started with heavy drama.
Millions of times over again i have been right.
It's along list of me being right  Cool

"Give you profit" ?

Who the fuck says i am here to GIVE YOU PROFIT ?

LOL

You dumb fucking kidiots STILL don't get it.

It's not about "giving you profits".

It's about making a god damn currency and getting it USED.
Not your govt compliant centralized Poloniex Exchange ROI's  Roll Eyes

This forum contains the stupidest fucking morons planet earth has to offer.
I am here helping the stupid..
As i get lipped off by idiots who "know better" hahhaha

You pathetic little clowns got fuck all on me.
I made thousands doing this rubbing my empty fingers together... rubbing 0 cents and 0 cents together.
I took a core 2 duo e7500 CPU mining FTC / LTC Quark etc and turned it into $12,000.00 pure profit.
While you snot nose greedy little shits went and asked mommy and daddy for money to BUY shitcoins.
What i did took pure skill and perseverance.
What you little idiots did was lazy and stupid.

I made 12 grand while TRYING my best to have integrity while you sleazy pieces of shit out there mad no effort.
DCGirl from Cryptsy sat around flogging like a deceitful shill every piece of shit scam coin that was hyped up every month and i mocked her for it over and over as she exploded in rage at me over it only..
For the staff there to make her a Moderator and hire her to do work.

My reward ? Nada.
I get spit on and mouthed off and insulted and called a fucking troll..

for having INTEGRITY

..and trying to teach all you scammy sleazy dumb fucks how to MAKE MONEY WITH INTEGRITY

Yup.
That has been the point all along guys.
You show up here and you have 2 choices.. scammy route or legit route.
I have been here endlessly battling the scummy maggots pushing the immoral corrupt route.
Trying to tell you all that the LEGIT route *CAN* if you try and be patient make your FAR MORE MONEY.

You think you know better ?
I can showcase the trail of victims and mouthy idiots who have been taken down that lay at my feet as i stand on them.. RIGHT NOW !

There is a massive list of mouthy little dick heads that are gone or in hiding.. while i am here holding my head up high.
All the other BobSurplus's etc can scurry around in the shadows with dummy-troll accounts running their mouth.. trying to organize "pumps" as their mighty grandiose "contribution" to crypto.

Code ? I have written code here and posted it as well as other places on the web for damn near 20 years.
I have a folder on my HDD with a large collection of my past projects saved.
Such as a file sharing program named after me.

Reality is you guys love to take pot shots at me because your jealous you are a nobody and have done nothing.

I am dealing with idiots here.
What would i do if i had a coin started ?
I'd get the damn thing adopted  ROFL

WOW what a concept huh ?

But my job would be to and i quote.. "Give you profits" ?

Maybe quit hiring Pyramid Scheme Facilitators / Organizers..
and hire a dev who has a vision for getting his "coin" used by the world.

Get this.. THAT would "give you profits"  Roll Eyes

Say what you want about me but who else has shown any concern for the victims of crypto scammy bullshit ?
Feel free to line up and show your hand and provide documented proof.
(the kind of proof i have to back up anything i said above such as my wallet TX records or code saved)
..nope, you are all busy counting the money you made off them and calling me a "Troll"
Crying FUD for bucks $$$

LOL my job is to "give you profits" hahahahhahaha ..ok "Full Member"

If you actually mean what you post most of the time, then you wouldn't want to release an alt-coin and if you did, you wouldn't have an ICO to release it.

I wouldn't invest because it would be anathema to him, so I would expect him to purposely make it fail, so he could laugh and say that everyone who invested is an idiot (and he would be right!)
FeverFlash

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:12:15 PM

Who is Spoetnik? and what ICO?
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:24:16 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 01:57:32 PM by maku

I've seen far worse and more crazy people behind coin creation business, Spoetnik compared to them seems not that bad.
To be honest, I found his posts mildly amusing sometimes, at least he is dedicated to his cause, which is pointing out BS of altcoin creation scene.
But IIRC, Spoetnik said many times that he hates altcoins so he would never create one.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:39:11 AM

I've seen worst and more crazy people behind coin creation business, Spoetnik compared to them seem not that bad.
To be honest, I found his posts mildly amusing sometimes, at least he is dedicated to his cause, which is pointing out BS of altcoin creation scene.
But IIRC, Spoetnik said many times that he hates altcoins so he would never create one.

Nope.. that is the PERCEPTION i have battled since late 2013.
I have had a an endless stream of people say "Why do you hate Altcoins ?"

YOU said it.. NOT ME !

I am not trying to snap at you over it just show my frustration over the fact people really do not listen to what is ACTUALLY said.
And no i do not blame them for getting that impression of me either.
It does *seem* like i hate Altcoins.

I hate [scammy & pointless] Altcoins.. BIG difference.

Everything i say is provable or i don't say it.
I have IRC + Troll box logs going back to late 2013 to confirm what i claimed above.
(i have responded to that accusation a lot over the years)

@NUFCrichard
You may have a pretty good point there.. i enjoyed your comment.
Quite possibly astute of you LOL

I never have and never would unless i had some major innovation to roll out somehow with a solid *DOABLE and REALISTIC* vision.

Dev's love to play stupid about the outcome with their optimism-bias.
They know deep down that all these new projects that come out will *most likely* accomplish little.
Take BlockNET for example.
He had an idea i may even been able to support had he not ICO'd it.
Anyway what reason did he / they have to think it would achieve a large level of adoption ?
The only thing that would is a public clamoring for a solution to the problem.
Which we didn't see.. in the end no one cared.

You all get what i am driving at here ?
The dev's are making *multiple* coins hoping something sticks while drowning you in overly optimistic rabble.
THAT ..is what you are "investing" in.

If i was behind making a coin i would hope users supported it for the same reasons as any other coin.

- Is it being worked on by competent people. (Security)

- Are the people that surround it honest about it ? (Community)

- Does the coin have a unique vision ? (Innovation)

- Does the coin have a REALISTIC shot at mass adoption ? (The Goal)

- Does the coin have a good initial distribution system (As fair as possible ?)

Since i have never felt i could offer the above list of items the idea of putting a coin out is and was out of the question.
I have also said since i have already made a ton of enemies it would probably not be wise to do a coin project too.
There are people who are just waiting to bury my attempt if i made one i bet.
Or... worse hijack it with Pump & Dump shenanigans leaving it for dead (which all coins are vulnerable to)

I hope to get people thinking and occasionally "amuse" them (as said earlier) Wink
Nothing is worse than boring people on the internet.

Shine.. light it up.. go nuts ..do what ya all gotta do.. but there is consequences good or bad.
And of course i am no exception either.. i have had my share of spankings  Cheesy

topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:20:36 AM

I believe he said that in irony, what people will give him in abundance is FUD, spam.

I like what Spoetnik do sometimes trying to expose all these scam project, but at-time he does it too much and you reading it will become irritated. If he started one, I will carry his signature campaign hope he pays in BTC.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:33:22 AM

spoetnik always education about altcoin and safe investment in ico selling or sugestion not investment in ico selling
so i think spoetnik never create new altcoin and open ico selling

but if iam sugestion not buy ico selling only not use escrow
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:38:28 AM

I believe he said that in irony, what people will give him in abundance is FUD, spam.

I like what Spoetnik do sometimes trying to expose all these scam project, but at-time he does it too much and you reading it will become irritated. If he started one, I will carry his signature campaign hope he pays in BTC.

He said that on another topic..

No one is forced to give anyone money. So you ask the wrong question
For example i can right now start an ICO and chances are there would be a lot of investors.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .

Spoetnik just reached a new level of retardation!!!!!

Are you fuckin delussional? You are the biggest fuckin joke in this place!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Please call 911! My stomach just burst!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

For example i can right now start an ICO and chances are there would be a lot of investors.

He meant what he said  Cheesy

Which is why i post LONG comments.. because what i say gets picked apart and criticized heavily.
There for i have to bend over backwards making sure i got my point across.
..and yet still fail.

This post i am making proves my point and the last one i left here confirms it.
All i ever do is clarify what i said and how people are wrong etc.
Such as the last comment i made trying to dispel the *perception i "Hate Altcoins"

thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:06:43 AM

I'm telling you some people will invest into Spoetnik ICO as long as is going to make them money. What does Trumpcoin, Putincoin, Pepecoin etc have to offer, people buy into it because there is a chance of making free money, since we all love money some people would invested
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: