Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:42:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DEUSCOIN] www.deuscoin.org | The First DAILY ICO  (Read 8302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
deusorg (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:12:16 PM

Source code (GitHub) :  https://github.com/deuscoin-org
Block Explorer: http://54.169.237.107:3001/

DEUSCOIN Specifications:
DEUSCOIN [DEUS]
Algorithm: Sha – 256
Total coins : 100,000,000 premined
100% Premined
Reward: 1,000,000 DEUS daily for the first 50 days
Halving every 50 days
24 hours Bidding period
Daily release ICO
Rewards are based on percentage of total bids made during 24 hour period

Wallets:

Windows
https://github.com/deuscoin-org/deuscoin-wallet/blob/master/deuscoin-windows-wallet.zip
IOS: Soon to come !!

DEUSCOIN (DEUS)

DEUSCOIN (The environmentally conscious coin) is a new peer-to-peer internet based cryptocurrency that aims to provide a low carbon footprint, environmentally friendly cryptocurrency alternatives with real benefits to humanity by providing users the means of transacting and receiving payment with clear knowledge that it was not mined using high power consuming mining setup.

DEUSCOIN is a sound alternative for organization or institution which are environmentally conscious because DEUSCOIN is premined and issued daily (ensuring enough liquidity and supply) - instead of generating unnecessary heat and wasted power for the proof of work algorithms required to for mining.

It is estimated that bitcoin is using approximately 23,312 megawatt hours per day (see electric consumption at blockchain.info/stats (24 hour stats)) of electric for block solving algorithms.  The aim of the DEUSCOIN project is to shift the computational power primarily to DEUSCOIN network building, making the mining operations irrelevant - so as the network is scaled up, DEUSCOIN utilization will benefits from low transaction confirmation time required and zero transaction cost.

Early bidders are at a profit with higher rewards and low pricing. First halving is to occur on the 51st day of the initial release and it is projected that by that time the number of DEUSCoin active wallets will be around a quarter of a million addresses.

This digital cryptocurrency allows instant peer to peer transactions, worldwide payments and near to zero processing fees. The source code is of open source and allows everyone to take part in the success of the currency.

DEUSCoin is based on the Bitcoin protocol and will have all the functionality provided by Bitcoin plus the convenience in usage and dedicated development support to keep DEUScoin longevity. DEUSCoin provides faster transaction confirmations (target 45 second from current average of 2.5 minutes) and uses Sha-256-based proof-of-work algorithms to verify transactions.

Future of DEUSCOIN?

With the concern of unlimited computing and its effect on the environment especially in the issue of power consumed by large scale datacenters in housing zillions terrabytes of datas and running Giga Ohms of electricity in keeping the CPUs and the Hard Disks working around the clock. DEUSCoin will be interesting alternatives to institution and users alike that are concerned about the negatives associate with environmental impact of one action and leaving a large carbon footprint.

Curving inflation
With it’s high availability in number and the continuous daily supply for the next decade, this will be the most stable cryptos for merchants and online retailer, and with low volatility, the acceptance of the public is easier to achieved.

The community
We believe in a strong solidified community and the developers of DEUSCoin will put back into the community all bidding capitals to ensure the technology eco-system of DEUScoin are up-to-date, and also to ensure market price stability of DEUScoin.

DEUSCOIN ROADMAP
ICO COIN DISTRIBUTION & MARKETING.
•   Daily offering, starts on 1 January 2017.
•   Distributing 50 million coins to existing DeusCoin Community over 50-days and other crypto investors.
•   Marketing campaigns will run along with Coin Distribution

APPS and TOOLS LAUNCH-WEB WALLET & DESKTOP CLIENT (Q1 2017)

•   Software is available to open market, Electronic, Apps, Desktop client for redeem, payment the DeusCoin with subscription, newsletter and User guide.
•   Web wallet will available for coin holders to send and exchange DeusCoin to trading platform.
•   Marketing campaign will run During this time to bring new crypto community and potential investors.

Growth launch and marketing program (Q2 2017)
•   The community rewards programs and investment for active and passive wealth growth to potential investors and the DeusCoin community.
•   Mobile wallet app & paper wallet.
•   Debugging & feature building.
•   Listing at more exchanges.

Deus hard wallet (Q3 2017)
•   Development of card system of payment, merchant and retails usage.
•   Card system Distribution to DeusCoin community.
•   Aggressive Marketing campaign

PARTNERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT (Q1 – Q4 2017)
•   Partnership with number of merchants and service providers.
•   Events participation.
•   Penetrating both unregulated and regulated market.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:25:50 PM

Bookmarked, btw.. is there any bounty for translation? I would be happy to translate into indonesian translation. Thanks
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:52:45 PM

Again a newbie-dev, or the same one, another ICO, 100 million coins, 100% premined. And what difference between this ICO and the coin from the previous hundreds? I found nothing new, the usual attempt to grab a piece of the BTC pie.

startan

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:05:46 PM

Again a newbie-dev, or the same one, another ICO, 100 million coins, 100% premined. And what difference between this ICO and the coin from the previous hundreds? I found nothing new, the usual attempt to grab a piece of the BTC pie.
totally agree with you

Looks like HYIP SCAM... I'm out...
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:10:07 PM

What could these coins in the mine with the cpu?
AtomicProject

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 12:03:38 PM

i can make web wallet and android wallet if developer give bounty on them.
ANTiVIR

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:38:07 AM

where is wallet?  you coin scam?
octavarium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:00:51 AM

what algo ?
i use sha and sha256 both get rejected
ANTiVIR

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:46:19 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 07:04:40 AM by ANTiVIR

what algo ?
Where did you get the wallet Deus?
polunin2009

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:18:57 PM

http://svd.network/register/valera
octavarium

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:33:47 PM

what algo ?
Where did you get the wallet Deus?
in here
polunin2009

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:19:44 PM

where is wallet?  you coin scam?
http://svd.network/register/valera
ANTiVIR

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:57:25 AM

Nice try, Valera! i can give to all referral link from to my account! but this is not a wallet, this is investment instrument!!! i need a wallet from PC!!
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 10:12:50 AM

what do you mean about halving 50% in 50 day
i think you not need halving, because premine 100%, you have all coin, so you not need halving
and any bounty dev
ANTiVIR

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:52:50 AM

what do you mean about halving 50% in 50 day
i think you not need halving, because premine 100%, you have all coin, so you not need halving
and any bounty dev

and what is there to understand? they're just so obrazob trying to reduce the flow of money supply, while maintaining its cost ... seem so ..
leero9

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

-09-

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:15:04 PM

DEUSCOIN ROADMAP
ICO COIN DISTRIBUTION & MARKETING.
•   Daily offering, starts on 1 January 2017.

1-jan-2017? what?

☆★☆★ 🚀🚀🚀 TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!!! 🚀🚀🚀 ★☆★☆
ANTiVIR

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:39:33 PM

https://youtu.be/7WCjxoK6KnI
Deuscoin_Cryptocurrency

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:23:47 PM

Get latest updates on Deuscoin

Join & Like Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Deuscoin.Cryptocurrency/

Subscribe Youtube channel for latest updates
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYTQfrAtqNaZ4b1vX4_jfGg
MR_UNIVERSE_66

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:54:43 AM

I didn't read up much, but the website looks great! Seems like a well thought out and planned project, not some ninja launch with no website, or info.
This seems like it has info to read, I just don't have the time now.

T Huh Huh Huh
The only thing I wonder but will read later is how the ICO works? If your ICO'ing coins everyday for 9 years, then what is the ICO price?
What if this coin goes up in value to say $100 per coin... do you just dump ICO coins daily on the market and keep collecting the bitcoin?
or do you sell the ICO price at current trading prices?  Seems like you would have to ask ICO price at current trade price or you will kill the market everyday when
you dump the ICO coins on the market?  I will read more later. It seems interesting, but I need more time.
faxxer

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:24:13 AM

Fucking scam Ponzi coin from Malaysia, should read more about bitkingdom one of the Ponzi owners.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: