Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:41:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRE-ANN: asphyxia's project & the current Pure Vidz drama  (Read 4497 times)
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:12:02 AM

Any bounty for Twitter and why not started yet?
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:18:26 AM

Any bounty for Twitter and why not started yet?

If he started one day after the announcement then that would be me out. And I truly hope he is not stupid enough to start a twitter for all you guys with your fake ass followers to then come and lick the shit out of the thread trying to claim a few coins. Please OP don't do it lol
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:34:05 AM

I understand your reasons of leaving the project. By leaving, You've successfully killed your partner's project. You see, A lot of people have lost confidence in PureVidz project because You claimed to have a much more better project compared to that of your partner.

Just barely two months but You've already quitted & left. Who does that? You may have good intentions leaving, But It seems to me that You're stealing the Project from Purevidz who is the original brain behind it in the first place.

Not to mention who can/will believe him that he won't pull something like that again.

I didn't kill anything. It was a mutual agreement that he also agreed to and as such terms exist going forward such as my acceptance of VIDZ through proof of burn. If he delivers on his vision of the project and everything works as intended then confidence will be restored will it not? I have not said or claimed anywhere "mine is better" but rather I strongly disagree with aspects of his vision and how things should work for longevity of the project.

Whether I'm trusted or not in terms of delivering on the scope document I issue is entirely up to you and the free market to decide. If after I determine a budget an insufficient amount is raised a refund can be issued and I'll accept the free market is against my proposals.

The free market will speak its mind in time in terms of its money and funding and through the burning of VIDZ.

Really...? You couldn't put aside your differences until the project gained more traction??? You had to drop a bomb on your investors? Very poorly played and it looks selfish and inconsiderate on your part!

I'm sticking with Purevidz and will support it... Honestly you lost more by doing this now because ppl will think that you might do the same thing again with your new project!

For a so called Hero member you haven't spent much time working shit out have you?

Vidz will fail in the not so long future. I am finding it very difficult that so many of you so called investors cannot see how amazing this project can be, so much more than CENTRALIZED pureVIDZ.

I will stick with the honest dev that could have sold his VIDZ and made "100s of BITCOIN" but instead of being a dirty scammer for a couple hundred thousand dollars, he was honest and will burn them lol

That shows his worth to his new project to me.

I doubt vidz will fall and die but it is obvious where the real brains behind the project lay. If it wasn't for this dev vidz would never have scaled. His problem solving abilities with his lack of greed will win me over as an investor regardless how it turned out between him and vidz partner. When you think big you can't be held down by a partner who doesn't think or really want big.
There you have what should be a very big selling point, he could have sold out coins and left but he is here helping vidz even after disagreements with dev.
Kudos
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:33:13 PM

Hi dev....
can you please make a new ico? I think it will be better if you go on distance to purevidz because it might be very negativ to associat your project with vidz.
I think better way will be a new ico. the escrows you have from bct so i think it will be no problem... what are u thinking how long you need to start your streaming site?

what fucking new ICO?

He got half the fucking money from the PureVidz ICO already

He has enough funds to develop his shit.

https://blockchain.info/address/351QpGDfzEW2H51tCCDn6qvUPfZZnTGuSg

Escrow released the final last part of the funds to them an then he decides to fucking go solo.

scammy as fuck

hmmm This is on a lot of our minds also, maybe the dev can explain what the funds are needed for exactly so we can see the expenditures. Also an address where we can see the funds already collected. Tech is not so expensive, couple servers... then you code. Basically I also would like to see justification for another ICO after you already getting half.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:49:58 PM

I understand your reasons of leaving the project. By leaving, You've successfully killed your partner's project. You see, A lot of people have lost confidence in PureVidz project because You claimed to have a much more better project compared to that of your partner.

Just barely two months but You've already quitted & left. Who does that? You may have good intentions leaving, But It seems to me that You're stealing the Project from Purevidz who is the original brain behind it in the first place.

Not to mention who can/will believe him that he won't pull something like that again.

I didn't kill anything. It was a mutual agreement that he also agreed to and as such terms exist going forward such as my acceptance of VIDZ through proof of burn. If he delivers on his vision of the project and everything works as intended then confidence will be restored will it not? I have not said or claimed anywhere "mine is better" but rather I strongly disagree with aspects of his vision and how things should work for longevity of the project.

Whether I'm trusted or not in terms of delivering on the scope document I issue is entirely up to you and the free market to decide. If after I determine a budget an insufficient amount is raised a refund can be issued and I'll accept the free market is against my proposals.

The free market will speak its mind in time in terms of its money and funding and through the burning of VIDZ.

Really...? You couldn't put aside your differences until the project gained more traction??? You had to drop a bomb on your investors? Very poorly played and it looks selfish and inconsiderate on your part!

I'm sticking with Purevidz and will support it... Honestly you lost more by doing this now because ppl will think that you might do the same thing again with your new project!

You could have waited 2 weeks, rolled out the new site and left in an orderly fashion with $1,000,000...
But you pulled a John Connor... and trashed the Alt all to hell.

What fun. Bravo.

But hey, we've managed to offload scaryvirus onto your project.

Anyway, I hope you succeed... do your ICO... build your vision... we NEED competition in the crypto/torrent niche.
teyasio

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:12:34 PM

Waiting 2 weeks would of wrecked even more buyers.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:19:49 PM

LOL at scam dev(s) trying to clear the air.  Is this the new "pro" thing to do for a shitcoin?

Gayness.
HHWlife

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:45:37 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 08:03:09 PM by HHWlife

so its a win-win situation to buy more vidz.
if vidz is slow to succeed, i can swap vidz for asphyxia's new coin and have ownership on the latter.
if i keep vidz, i can still buy asphyxia's coins during crowdsale to hedge my bet.
if both fail, well there goes my dream house ferrari and hot girlfriends for life.

seriously though, i think asphyxia and vp should apologize(not for their split but that ppl lost money and to assure them that they will eventually get their money back thousandfold if they stick around. or something like that) to the supporters for their seemingly reckless childish untimely break up. their action cost people money, including me. they are not trying to scam anyone but to those who lost money, the result is the same as being scammed. i do however appreciate their honestly explaining their goals and intentions. hope everything works out in the end.

whats done is done and i stil believe in their vision.

imo, asphyxia and vp have talent and vision but need to work on their business skills and getting the smart people to work with them. building the right team is crucial!!  hopefully they are smart enough to realize this. Also, dont forget your supporters who are your lifeblood. In other words, dont forget to see the forest for the trees when trying to change the world so that your business decisions dont become some sociopathic  me, me, me, i-only-care-about-my-interest kind of thing thereby defeating the whole purpose of creating a project whose ultimate purpose is to achieve individual rights and freedom for all people.

i am still 100% allin on both of their projects!!
we should have freedom to share videos, movies, shows, etc.
good luck boys. lets get busy and make a difference.
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:59:16 PM

if vidz is slow to succeed, i can swap vidz for asphyxia's new coin and have ownership on the latter.
if i keep vidz, i can still buy asphyxia's coins during crowdsale to hedge my bet.
if both fail, well there goes my dream house ferrari and hot girlfriends for life.

seriously though, i think asphyxia and vp should apologize(not for their split but that ppl lost money and to assure them that they will eventually get their money back thousandfold if they stick around. or something like that) to the supporters for their seemingly reckless childish untimely break up. their action cost people money, including me. they are not trying to scam anyone but to those who lost money, the result is the same as being scammed. i do however appreciate their honestly explaining their goals and intentions. hope everything works out in the end.

imo, asphyxia and vp have talent and vision but need to work on their business skills and getting the smart people to work with them. building the right team is crucial!!  hopefully they are smart enough to realize this. Also, dont forget your supporters who are your lifeblood. In other words, dont forget to see the forest for the trees when trying to change the world so that your business decisions dont become some sociopathic  me, me, me, i-only-care-about-my-interest kind of thing thereby defeating the whole purpose of creating a project whose ultimate purpose is to achieve individual rights and freedom for all people.

good luck and lets get busy boys!!

What's childish is how people backtrack on their views of transparency when it's not something positive or in support of their financial positions. I've already said numerous times on Discord that it probably could've been handled different and I understand that people lost money but what's done is done and now the only thing going forward is we can try to make the best of it. The most I can do at this point is being done which is offering the burn/swap which benefits me in no way but rather benefits PV's project. This has nothing to do with self-interest because if that was the case I could've dumped my holdings which would be the ultimate "fuck you" to PV and VIDZ holders. Not only that, but offering the swap dilutes those that are investing purely in bitcoin who had nothing to do with Pure Vidz beforehand.

I appreciate your support going forward so thanks Smiley
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:05:18 PM

What's childish is how people backtrack on their views of transparency when it's not something positive or in support of their financial positions. I've already said numerous times on Discord that it probably could've been handled different and I understand that people lost money but what's done is done and now the only thing going forward is we can try to make the best of it. The most I can do at this point is being done which is offering the burn/swap which benefits me in no way but rather benefits PV's project. This has nothing to do with self-interest because if that was the case I could've dumped my holdings which would be the ultimate "fuck you" to PV and VIDZ holders. Not only that, but offering the swap dilutes those that are investing purely in bitcoin who had nothing to do with Pure Vidz beforehand.

so how much of the ICO funds did you get?

Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:19:11 PM

I think a new Ico will be the better way.Let us forget Vidz.Dump your Holding and Start a new Ico on same conditions.
Fidel007

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:35:54 PM

I think a new Ico will be the better way.Let us forget Vidz.Dump your Holding and Start a new Ico on same conditions.

What new ICO?

You have money to throw out of the window?

VIDZ ICO was 85 BTC. Asphyxia must have gotten a good chunk of BTC as well, so I am sure that he has enough money to develop without needing

BTC being thrown at him for no reason.
HHWlife

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:37:29 PM

np. i do agree with you that whats done is done and we should make the best of it. you and your partner's decision to allow vidz swapping was a great idea because it allows vidz holders an opportunity to recoup their loss and gives them option to continue supporting whichever ones they want. competition is good for business kind of like ethereum and ethereum classic.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:42:41 PM

What new ICO?

VIDZ ICO was 85 BTC. Asphyxia must have gotten a good chunk of BTC as well, so I am sure that he has enough money to develop without needing

I think it too that a new ICO is the better way.I think the DEV have to distance how much as possible from Purevidz.If he had Funds from the last Project is for me not relevanced.

Fidel007

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:46:19 PM

people just want to throw BTC ao someone who fucked them over....... Roll Eyes

guess that's why scammers thrive on bitcointalk.......so many idiots with more money than sense....
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:50:42 PM

What new ICO?

I think it too that a new ICO is the better way.I think the DEV have to distance how much as possible from Purevidz.If he had Funds from the last Project is for me not relevanced.

Being sure he has enough to develop an entire new blockchain and have his name public while paying legal teams etc etc on a cut of a small 85btc is insanity friend. I invested early on in Vidz and got out when this dev solved the scalable problem where his partner couldn't. I have seen some amazing work on vidz and if that is this guys work,I'm back for round two with support Cheesy Good luck!

guess that's why scammers thrive on bitcointalk.......so many idiots with more money than sense....

Been fucked? No friend I made 5x because of this guys problem solving. If it was left to the other dev I may have lost 50%. So many idiots on this forum, right I just responded to one.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:51:55 PM

Who fucked who?The Price from Vidz is still over x8 from ico so I dont see any Fucking up.This Dev make a lot of people rich.

HHWlife

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:41:04 PM

I didnt like asphyxia saying that he would refund the investors money if he didn't raise enough during crowd sale. if he truly believed in his idea and vision, whether he raised one dollar or millions, he should never think about giving up!! i understand there are a lot of future uncertainties but if there is a will there is a way. no risk no reward. as winston churchill said never never never give up.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:16:14 AM

Fortunately this asphyxia dev is not a rat (unlike some others Roll Eyes) to do that.
That would have been the utter sign of betrayal and should have put all honest people off, so he would have been left with you and weilichesbin.

Thankfully, this is not the case. Its nice to see this dev has integrity and some reliability, while still being a  flighty kid after all.

... this space is not for rent ...
ideaupdater

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:41:58 AM

seems no one trust , but you can make your choice go or not go.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: