Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:57:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: =★= PCPlus Canada Accounts - Big balances great price! [20%]  (Read 496 times)
StarbucksFan (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 04:26:56 PM

PCPLUS lets customers get money back on their spending. We let you take that money to spend for yourself

EASY WAY TO 5X YOUR MONEY

PRICES--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20k-29k points ($20-$29 Balance) Price=$1
30k-49k points ($30-$49 Balance) Price=$3
50k-79k points ($50-$79 Balance) Price=$5
80k-99k points ($80-$99 Balance) Price=$10
100-129k points ($100-$129 Balance) Price=$18
130-149k points ($130-$149 Balance) Price=$25
150k-189k points ($150-$189 Balance) Price=$25
190k-249k points ($190-$249 Balance) Price=$40
250k points ($250 Balance) Price=$50
500k points ($500 Balance) Price=$95
1 Million points ($1 000 Balance) Price=$190
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT:  -------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to use:
1. Download PC Plus App
2. Login
3. Scan at checkout
4. Done!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We will refund or replace if the points were redeemed before sending you the account (2 Hour guarantee)

Sometimes the account will ask to call in I provide all info on how to unblock them in the rare change they do get blocked

Can be used at the following store in Canada:

Atlantic Superstore,
Dominion (Newfoundland and Labrador),
Bloor Street Market,
Extra Foods,
Fortinos,
Loblaws,
Loblaws City Market,
Loblaws Great Food,
Maxi, Maxi & Cie,
No Frills, Provigo,
Provigo Le Marché,
Real Canadian Superstore,
Save Easy,
Valu-mart,
Your Independent Grocer,
Zehrs

Jabber(OTR): starbucksfan@jabbim.com
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:39:49 PM

and you should know that there are cameras in every store..if the points  re reported as stolen...the store will handover teh CCTV footage to police for investigation
and  if the user is not lucky his pic will appear in prime time news

Good luck with selling
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:53:18 PM

and you should know that there are cameras in every store..if the points  re reported as stolen...the store will handover teh CCTV footage to police for investigation

Good luck with selling

Yep, I was kind of interested but at the same time I know that if they're stolen I'm screwed so it's not worth it at all. The prices are way too cheap to be legitimate.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:06:59 PM

Good luck with selling

Yep, I was kind of interested but at the same time I know that if they're stolen I'm screwed so it's not worth it at all. The prices are way too cheap to be legitimate.

yes,the OP is selling the accounts info. obtained through cracking/hacking..basically you will be using someone else's account
StarbucksFan (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 05:33:00 PM

Good luck with selling

Incorrect you don't know what you are talking about... They don't hand it over to the police

I am currently selling 5-10 mil of these points a day. To the same people day after day

Good luck with selling

yes,the OP is selling the accounts info. obtained through cracking/hacking..basically you will be using someone else's account

This however is correct I am selling other accounts just like everyone else on this forum.

Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: