Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Bitcoin Debit Card Resellers  (Read 383 times)
alexthefiend (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:29:39 PM

Hello, my name is Alex and I am part of a new company which aims to take over the bitcoin debit card space all around the world, just not the United States because at this time the bank we use has not given us approval for the US. We believe in white labeling everything and having partners who have a grasp of their local area. At this time we have approval for essentially every country with the exception of sanctioned countries and some of the Middle East, so we are looking for resellers nearly everywhere.

Our card has features which are simply unparalleled to what already exists. In addition the deal is certainly lucrative for our resellers as you get an upfront profit from simply selling the card, as well as monthly revenue. We have a telecom background and are getting into ewallets now, which enables a smooth flow of money and bitcoin to be exchanged. Debit cards aren't the only thing we are doing with bitcoin, but it's certainly the best opportunity.

Currently we are in talks with several bitcoin ATM companies as we believe they have the easiest way to introduce cards into the market. We're certainly open to ideas and pretty much anyone who has a potential distribution method.

Our cards may be the first to enable true financial freedom, and because of the very nature of bitcoin we are not very picky around the countries we do business with. We are also not necessarily against the cards being shipped to Canada, then resold to customers in the United States. They are able to be loaded in something like 40 currencies and used in any country.

If you have any interest I am confident I can make it worth your time with only a 10 minute phone call. Please message me your email address. Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexthefiend (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:00:23 AM

Also I think it's best if I simply come out and say that it, the primary difference between our card, and say any other card, is our card has no KYC requirements or documents. Our fees are higher, the cost of the actual card for the customer is higher, but people value anonymity. The cards do not have a "lifetime" load or withdraw limit, so one customer can simply order a card and use it until it expires in a few years. The daily ATM limit is also higher than any other debit card I have seen.

We're crazy, the bank is certainly crazy, but moreso we don't deal with middlemen at banks. Every bank we have contacted to do this card we already had previous business with. The card is getting rolled out in 1-2 weeks so your prompt response is appreciated!
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:26:37 AM

Well, I have a question.  You wrote above that you intend to distribute your card everywhere EXCEPT the USA.  Would that mean:

1)  You will not sell them AT ALL directly to Americans?

or

2)  They could not be used within the USA (but they could be used overseas)?

Some of us travel, and a debit card that would work in most countries, but not the USA, would still be of interest to many Americans.
alexthefiend (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:06:03 AM

Well, I have a question.  You wrote above that you intend to distribute your card everywhere EXCEPT the USA.  Would that mean:

or

Some of us travel, and a debit card that would work in most countries, but not the USA, would still be of interest to many Americans.
The cards can be used in the United States and any country. Our bank does not permit us to ship to a USA address, but that does not prevent a reseller in another country from acquiring them and marketing to customers in the states. We have been pursuing a few Toronto based bitcoin companies for this very reason.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:40:07 PM

or

The cards can be used in the United States and any country. Our bank does not permit us to ship to a USA address, but that does not prevent a reseller in another country from acquiring them and marketing to customers in the states. We have been pursuing a few Toronto based bitcoin companies for this very reason.
So does that mean that you can for example send it to england and person that gets it can go travel to USA and spend it there? The only thing that you can’t do is to ship the card to USA but otherwise it works perfectly in usa? There can be some ways to go around that ? You can send it to some company that can send it to USA for example? As long as it works in usa that means that shipping is not that big of a problem.
alexthefiend (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:02:49 PM

or

So does that mean that you can for example send it to england and person that gets it can go travel to USA and spend it there? The only thing that you can’t do is to ship the card to USA but otherwise it works perfectly in usa? There can be some ways to go around that ? You can send it to some company that can send it to USA for example? As long as it works in usa that means that shipping is not that big of a problem.

Yes, you have it correct.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: