Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:50:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Captcoin comeback again, lets do it!!!  (Read 516 times)
bit-emperor (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:47:59 PM

still rememmber about 2 years ago, wrote a captcha to get a bit amount of captcoin when the first distribution of this coin is going, i think this is the most fair distribution of altcoin, i love this coin and really don't want this coin dead or disappears.
i ask to the captcoin community to make it happen again. let's make captcoin life again!!!
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

still rememmber about 2 years ago, wrote a captcha to get a bit amount of captcoin when the first distribution of this coin is going, i think this is the most fair distribution of altcoin, i love this coin and really don't want this coin dead or disappears.
i ask to the captcoin community to make it happen again. let's make captcoin life again!!!

raiblocks have already a captcha coin

You solve it and you get some mRAI

https://raiblockscommunity.net/#/distribution
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:45:15 AM

raiblocks have already a captcha coin

You solve it and you get some mRAI

https://raiblockscommunity.net/#/distribution

distribution mRAI coin same captcoin, only type captcha in wallet or how
and where exchanger support mRAI coin
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:06:54 AM

capt coin is long gone bro...the alts 2 years ago are mostly dead there's a handful that are still alive and strong...sorry to break it to you but shitcoins don't last long.
bit-emperor (OP)

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:50:22 AM

capt coin is long gone bro...the alts 2 years ago are mostly dead there's a handful that are still alive and strong...sorry to break it to you but shitcoins don't last long.
yes it is true, but i dont think capt is a shit coin, this coin disappear in year 2016, there is no exchange for trading and wallet never sync, but now it is like want to life again, and we can trade it on cryptopia adn yobit, and the price now in yobit is 350 sat for each capt   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: