Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to invest?  (Read 2094 times)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:57:40 PM

Since you have invested in bitcoin then you have make one the best decision about investment.

Now you can invest the bitcoins somewhere like altcoins, ICO or somewhere else but you can also hold because the bitcoin price changes very often.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:01:43 PM

invest in bitcoin as soon as you realized that $1000, $1100, $1200 and so on are cheap prices for bitcoin. i have been saying this for over two years but so few people ever listen.
there is only a limited supply of bitcoins to go around for everyone. having one whole bitcoin sounds ridiculous when there is only 21 million of them are going to be available ever!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:04:25 PM

All investment you are gone to make has a potential risk involved: so any advice will depend by risk you are willing to support. For example a tipical risk is that today you spend 1100$ for buy a BTC , you invest this bitcoin and earn 0.2 BTC as interest in 3 month, but if you want to convert this in Fiat you will earn, for example, only 600$ because BTC price went down. Other risk shoub be the fact that you need your money fast, but you cannot dismiss investment immediately.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 06:44:54 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 08:02:06 PM by lionheart78

invest in bitcoin as soon as you realized that $1000, $1100, $1200 and so on are cheap prices for bitcoin. i have been saying this for over two years but so few people ever listen.
there is only a limited supply of bitcoins to go around for everyone. having one whole bitcoin sounds ridiculous when there is only 21 million of them are going to be available ever!

I agree 21 million Bitcoin for all of us, and the fact that Bitcoin is subject to deflation  makes it more rare.  As time goes by there are Bitcoins that are lost due to people losing their private key to their wallets.  Like me, I have a good network of people in Freebitco.in, that was way back 2 years ago, and I lost my hardisk due to unrecoverable error, with it is the wallet I used in claiming this faucet.  So basically those satoshi that is sent on that address due to autopay out of Freebitco.in is already lost.

With this there is no other way for BTC but to increase in price. So invest and Buy Bitcoin and hold it for a long term.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:35:43 PM

any time you can invest and buy bitcoin, hold and wait bitcoin price incraese
wait bitcoin price incraese you can use bitcoin to altcoin trading
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:37:53 PM

Bitcoin exist for around 10 years already, but in esters began to pay serious attention on it only last past years. It's logically because of bitcoin finely showed itself as trustworthy instrument for investment. Bitcoin have many pluses which make it different from ordinary fiat. But bitcoin still stays risky, cause of no one government still admited it. I would not to hurry put all my free money in this currency, but I already began to invest some % from my earnings into it.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:49:08 PM

My worst fear would be that my investment becomes valueless (unlikely) or that it drops to $700 or below again.
I think at that point of time, the key would be to not panic and sell out on that low price, I'd also fear it may go down sometime in the future, maybe below $500 too, but I'd invest at that time and not sell out because eventually I believe it will rise back up again and only then will be the right time to cash in if that is what you're after.
Well I really don’t think that the price will fall below $700 anymore, people have learned their lesson for the previous experience and won’t do it again so the price is going to stay at $1000 and the best time to start investing in the bitcoin is to wait for it to go down a bit and then wait for it to reach a high price again to sell it and make profit.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 11:38:13 PM

My worst fear would be that my investment becomes valueless (unlikely) or that it drops to $700 or below again.
I think at that point of time, the key would be to not panic and sell out on that low price, I'd also fear it may go down sometime in the future, maybe below $500 too, but I'd invest at that time and not sell out because eventually I believe it will rise back up again and only then will be the right time to cash in if that is what you're after.
Well I really don’t think that the price will fall below $700 anymore, people have learned their lesson for the previous experience and won’t do it again so the price is going to stay at $1000 and the best time to start investing in the bitcoin is to wait for it to go down a bit and then wait for it to reach a high price again to sell it and make profit.

I agree Bitcoin had already left $700 and I do not see that it will revisit that price anytime soon.  There maybe problem with scalability since developers are arguing on what to implement but  I believe it will be fixed soon.  So I guess this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin do not wait for the fix because if the fix happen, price will surely skyrocket due to the hype it will give to Bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:15:15 AM

any time you can invest and buy bitcoin, hold and wait bitcoin price incraese
wait bitcoin price incraese you can use bitcoin to altcoin trading
If you are looking to make a profit you would not do that because for every trade there is an entry point and the exit point and you have to time those perfectly and if you are able to do that you can very well make a huge amount of profit ,it is not about investing when the price is high thinking that it would break new price horizons,as a trader you have to be cautious while investing.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:28:25 AM

Of course that vast majority of bitcoin users will answer that the best time to invest was in 2009-2012. Definitely before that crazy year 2013 which changed whole picture. But that is not true.
Even if you buy bitcoin now, when price is topping the charts, there is almost certain than you will profit in the future. $1500-$2000 is not that impossible in 2017.
AbsoluteT

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:29:12 AM

The time to invest in bitcoin was when it dropped to under 400 but if you want some easy money you can get in now we are about to take lift off.
pealr12

Activity: 1946

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:49:14 AM

So when do you guys choose to go in for an investment into BTC?

I've just purchased abother 0.5 BTC today.

I've been waiting and waiting thinking that after the spike and breaking $1k we'd surely see a downward trend in Bitcoin and was hoping to invest when it took a dive.

I especially thought that dive would come with the latest reports in the media that there's thousands of transactions caught up in a back log in the blockchain.
%
When this bear trend didn't occur I decided that I might as well just dump 0.5 into BTC now as didn't want it to increase and increase and be further and further behind.

When do you guys choose to dump money in? Do you think I made a poor decision and should have been more patient?

I'm not a short term investor anyway, I'm in for the long run because I'm passionate about BTC and what it stands for, that being said I'm a little bit worried right now with scaling issues.

Keep that btc for six months  and never invest in any progarm ,it will double or triple your profit ,but if you invest it theres an instance that you will only lose your btc and have nothing in return. Manage your bitcoin in a good way.
Sundark

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:52:31 AM

The time to invest in bitcoin was when it dropped to under 400 but if you want some easy money you can get in now we are about to take lift off.
When bitcoin's price dropped to below $400 or was around $200 in early 2015 people were selling like crazy. They were crying that bitcoin is dying and this is the end of cryptocurrency.
You are telling us now that it was a good time to buy, because you know how it all ended. I bet you would be first person to sell BTC back then.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:02:01 AM

So when do you guys choose to go in for an investment into BTC?

I've just purchased abother 0.5 BTC today.

I've been waiting and waiting thinking that after the spike and breaking $1k we'd surely see a downward trend in Bitcoin and was hoping to invest when it took a dive.

I especially thought that dive would come with the latest reports in the media that there's thousands of transactions caught up in a back log in the blockchain.
%
When this bear trend didn't occur I decided that I might as well just dump 0.5 into BTC now as didn't want it to increase and increase and be further and further behind.

When do you guys choose to dump money in? Do you think I made a poor decision and should have been more patient?

I'm not a short term investor anyway, I'm in for the long run because I'm passionate about BTC and what it stands for, that being said I'm a little bit worried right now with scaling issues.

Keep that btc for six months  and never invest in any progarm ,it will double or triple your profit ,but if you invest it theres an instance that you will only lose your btc and have nothing in return. Manage your bitcoin in a good way.
With bitcoin and digital currencies nothing is guaranteed. So buying and holding too can end in a worse result. Find a legit websites and invest even if the interest is low. So it gives a stable earning and when withdrawn after few months if lucky you get more profit if price has got doubled or tripled.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zbeky

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:50:20 AM

So you're basically saying that in 6 months the BTC price will double or tripple? Even if he'd bought them when they cost $800, it would have to climb to $2k till summer. Not likely to happen
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:15:37 AM

When bitcoin's price dropped to below $400 or was around $200 in early 2015 people were selling like crazy. They were crying that bitcoin is dying and this is the end of cryptocurrency.
You are telling us now that it was a good time to buy, because you know how it all ended. I bet you would be first person to sell BTC back then.
I was able to buy some at about $450 but I obviously sold too early when the price was at $650, not knowing that the price is going to the moon in a few weeks time. The thing with bitcoin is its perpetual volatility and unpredictability is always there. One day our heads are touching the sky, the next we are kissing our profits goodbye.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:58:09 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 04:19:44 PM by Fireblade

i think then you can only wait and will never buy bitcoin at that price.  because the price of bitcoin is not dropping down to such a low level . i even thing that you will never see the current price in future, because the price of bitcoin is going to cross 2000 USD in the current year. i think if a person will invest their assets in the present time i think he will very much happy with his decision later.
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

.If you are confused, I suggest to buy a bitcoin then hold for a certain period. I've proven that with only hold bitcoin for 2 months, I earn a profit of up to 40%. This happens when I buy 4 btc in november when prices $800 and I sell a week ago when the price of $1.010.
MiladMax

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:25:13 PM

It's now another great opportunity to buy BTC under $1k
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:49:50 PM

It's now another great opportunity to buy BTC under $1k

yes mate its a good opportunity for sure this strange downtrend will be eaten up right away as traders really wanted to make a good value and stay at 1k$ now its down to 955$ so good opportunity to buy and hold if Op still holding some good funds its a good chance to buy alts or buy btc then hold and wait.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: