Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] $250 Saks Fifth Ave - Gift Card... Only $175  (Read 360 times)
HeyYouGuys (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:20:44 AM

TAKING OFFERS!

Card was given to me as a gift last Christmas (2015 but funds do not expire) by a business associate. 100% Legitamate. I checked the balance today, and it shows the full balance.

$250 VALUE - Buy it Now for $175

I can either scan the card / send photo of front and back with the number/pin and email it to you - OR - just message the buyer here in PM the card number and PIN, or I can mail you the physical card, which would allow you to use the physical card in a store.

The card can be used online or in their department stores. The card has a slight mark on it where I wrote $250 in a black sharpie on the front. I keep all my cards in a card organizer. It is hardly noticable due to the fact the card is black. Just FYI if you plan to give it as a gift, it might be noticed, but it is very faint.

PURCHASING:   Please send me a PM to purchase. BTC If you would like the physical card shipped, Please add $4.00 for Priority Mail with Tracking. If you request the physical card to be mailed, card will go out within 1 business day and I will email you tracking information when the USPS packing slip is generated. Card will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation Only.

PAYMENT: I am fine with escrow through Ognasty or any other trusted Escrow provider. I can provide a scan of the card with the number and pin (the pin is scratched so I could check the balance), and if you are concerned I am ok with a limited time hold so you can spend the card prior to Escrow being released. Im selling the card simply because I likely won't use it. The card can be used online and in stores. The PIN and Card Number can be used for online purchases.

RETURNS:  Due to the nature of the item, returns are not accepted UNLESS the card is rejected (which it wont be I just checked the balance today and it still shows $250, the funds do not expire). The card was a gift. Its just not something I am going to use.

Feel free to PM any questions!

PRIMEDICE -MY DICEBOT SCRIPT IN ACTION:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3VFBugqtgE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: