Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: National Summit Bitcoin & Blockchain - 3March - Delhi  (Read 3195 times)
skang (OP)

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:37:53 PM

ASSOCHAM is a traders association organizing a bitcoin and blockchain conference.

http://www.assocham.org/eventdetail.php?id=1370

Brochure with complete details : http://docdro.id/70GvHKI

Interestingly, Deputy Governor of India, RBI chairman and GainBitcoin/GBMiners CEO are few speakers, along with all the major Indian bitcoin exchanges.

The event has a 3000Rs entry
(kindly pm if you can sponsor me; I shall donate blockchain dev and consultancy time.)

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaideep1000

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:29:15 PM

Would love to attend since I've been an early adopter.
However 3000 seems too steep. If only I had kept the coins I mined in 2013.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:43:52 PM

Who all are going to attend this conference . Also there is a chance for people who have not being getting paid by Gainbitcoin to ask them there itself about the payment  Wink

Also update once the even is over
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 07:23:09 PM

they have increased the price of ticket to 5000
S_D

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:31:34 AM

WHAAAA?
GainBitcoin/GBMiners CEO is roaming around freely? he isn't arrested for that ponzi scheme yet?

If this guy really has a knack to crack mining figures wrong he better be helping R&D of cryptography!

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:15:34 AM

Wait for some and they will increase it to 7k also.another ponzi event.and i have not heard about rbi chairman taking part in such events.
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:19:41 AM

Wait for some and they will increase it to 7k also.another ponzi event.and i have not heard about rbi chairman taking part in such events.

Ponzi Event  Huh Are you sure this is not a legal event happening and nobody from RBI is participating?

I think this is the best platform for all the people to ask for the money refund and prove that Gainbitcoin is not meant to here in this industry.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:00:06 AM

ASSOCHAM The Associated Chambers of
Commerce and Industry of India is a reputed organization.
It is good to hear they are organizing an event on blockchain technology in India.
However there is no mention on their website of RBI governor or any other official from RBI will be participating in the event.

S_D

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:05:50 PM

Ponzi Event  Huh Are you sure this is not a legal event happening and nobody from RBI is participating?

I think this is the best platform for all the people to ask for the money refund and prove that Gainbitcoin is not meant to here in this industry.

This definitely isn't a ponzi event. These guys need to know what ponzi means.

It is good to hear they are organizing an event on blockchain technology in India.
However there is no mention on their website of RBI governor or any other official from RBI will be participating in the event.

I guess he attends many events over his working period and will not list all those events he attends.

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:07:25 PM

I guess he attends many events over his working period and will not list all those events he attends.

In https://www.docdroid.net/70GvHKI/brochure-3-march-2017.pdf.html, under Eminent Speakers, it is clearly mentioned that Shri R. Gandhi, Deputy Governer, Reserve Bank of India will participate in this event.

S_D

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:18:38 PM

In https://www.docdroid.net/70GvHKI/brochure-3-march-2017.pdf.html, under Eminent Speakers, it is clearly mentioned that Shri R. Gandhi, Deputy Governer, Reserve Bank of India will participate in this event.

Yea all I am saying RBI website isn't his personal diary to list all event he visits!

newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:44:50 AM

Is there any update of the conference?

skang (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:56:07 AM

Is there any update of the conference?

http://www.assocham.tv/assocham-video.php?mid=azq20z1quqixjfo3

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:38:11 PM

Thank u so much.

Were u present at the event?

Any idea of what Mr. R. Gandhi, Deputy Governor of RBI, and Mr. Shaktikanta Das, Finance Secretary of Government of India, stated?

skang (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:48:03 PM

Thank u so much.

Were u present at the event?

Any idea of what Mr. R. Gandhi, Deputy Governor of RBI, and Mr. Shaktikanta Das, Finance Secretary of Government of India, stated?

Nope I wasn't. One takeaway I find is that regulations are coming in soon which is great news. I hope people post more info.

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 02:11:43 PM

So anyone went there?
How did it go?
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:07:42 PM

What are the updates regarding this event,does anyone attended the event and i am really interested to know the developments in India regarding bitcoin .Hope the representatives from major exchanges in Indian mainly coinsecure ,unocoin and Zebpay must have attended this function ,if so we all would like to hear about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:59:34 AM

The more attention bitcoin gets in India, the more taxes we would be charged for transactions in this country . They have already our PAN cards and will soon will have to show the real time money we are earning . If this happens again, I would love to visit for once .
newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:51:01 AM

What are the updates regarding this event,does anyone attended the event and i am really interested to know the developments in India regarding bitcoin .Hope the representatives from major exchanges in Indian mainly coinsecure ,unocoin and Zebpay must have attended this function ,if so we all would like to hear about it.

As it appears from the ASSOCHAM videos, Sandeep Goenka from ZebPay and Amit Bhardwaj from GBminers were at the meeting. Not sure if any representative of Unocoin, Coinsecure or BTCxIndia attended the same.

bitcoinisbest

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:23:42 PM

As it appears from the ASSOCHAM videos, Sandeep Goenka from ZebPay and Amit Bhardwaj from GBminers were at the meeting. Not sure if any representative of Unocoin, Coinsecure or BTCxIndia attended the same.

Actually quite surprising if Coinsecure and Unocooin were not representing themselves . As in those are the top 3 sites in India. Also Bitxoxo should have being the part of this event I feel.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: