Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitSweep.org - Bitcoin Sweeper  (Read 2010 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:00:22 PM

The design is nice and sleek, but if why would one use your service? Most wallets support this feature, so I find it unnecessary and unsafe sweeping on an external site (site launched by a newbie doesn't get trust here). I think you'd do better using your coding skills (as I mentioned earlier, the site design is very pleasing). And I'd say the vast majority (almost 100%) of people who use paper wallets or other means of cold storage do it for safety and security reasons.
It's easy and fast.
Also you can enter in the site from TOR without problems.
So if you want high level anonymous just use https://bitsweep.org
Cheers
You did not give explanation why one should prefer your site over wallets' features. Almost every wallet out there you can sweep wallets in, without compromising the security of your private keys (putting them in a website, such as yours here).

I feel almost like this is a method of obtaining peoples' private keys for the purpose of things like CLAM (where he could check the addresses to see if they had a balance). Not saying that's what's happening, but it was the first thing to come to mind...

Regardless, the #1 rule to crypto is NEVER GIVE YOUR PRIVATE KEY TO ANYONE.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:36:36 PM

The first thing I've noticed was the site is responsive/mobile friendly which is good. However, I think you need to recheck every word/phrase in the site because you have several mistakes there like "Sweep a Bitcoins", "trasfer", "before confirm the transaction", "All right reserved". Maybe you would also like to add "What is BitSweep? " before the "How it Works?" part.

P.S. I think it will be really hard to earn the trust of users because of the private key requirement.
bitsweeporg (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

Seriously, "Every transaction is sent with a 20 satoshi per byte mining fee.". It's only 20480 satoshi per byte, far less than recommended fees. I also accidentally use 20480 satoshi per byte for tx fee and the transaction haven't confirmed until this day.
I strongly encourage you to increase the tx fee or let user to set their own tx fee (with min/max amount) Roll Eyes

Hello, it's from block.io API. I can't edit the fee.
fixmod

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:16:36 AM

Really unique idea with nice design.
Added to bookmarks will use soon.
Thank you for serving a nice service.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:41:21 PM

Seriously, "Every transaction is sent with a 20 satoshi per byte mining fee.". It's only 20480 satoshi per byte, far less than recommended fees. I also accidentally use 20480 satoshi per byte for tx fee and the transaction haven't confirmed until this day.
I strongly encourage you to increase the tx fee or let user to set their own tx fee (with min/max amount) Roll Eyes

Hello, it's from block.io API. I can't edit the fee.

I would go with an API you have more control over... this could potentially end up with transactions that never confirm, and there are multiple APIs that allow full control, or at least let you set flags for priority.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: