Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357171 times)
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 06:44:35 AM

Indonesian translation is complete dev  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866898.0

Thank you!

I seeing this project very good. By sight of project information complete. But i want to know. Where i can see information about team exscudo?
I have join campaign bounty signature and social media . about blog post , are accept steemit ?
thank you . good luck EXSCUDO

Ohh yes, are here thread ANN?

The information about our team is published on our website. You can also watch the video where the tops are speaking about the project.
Yes, we do accept Steemit. All information concerning ANN translation can also be found on the Bounty campaign page.

Its already out. Its not definitive but should be enough to help noobs understand how to set up a node. Its amazing how overall success of this coin is dependent on a 2-page guide illustrating how to perform such a simple task. If there wasnt a handbook on setting up a node nobody would know how to do that and nobody would ever leave a comment on this topic.

We have published a lot of information about EON and its options and prospects. When the moment comes, we will also release a guide how to set up a node. Still, we do not share your opinion that the success of the project depends only on the fact that users can receive commissions from transactions. We would be a very awkward team if we invested over 4 years of time and over $4 mln into a project that depends only on such a small thing. Smiley

Thank you!

heloo.
joined on facebook and twitter campaign
but where is my stakes? Huh

The stakes are not updated daily. Please wait until the next update, and if the problem remains, contact us on team@exscudo.com.

Exscudo web cabinet cant count bounty stakes more than 1 week. This fact cant add a confidence in the development team. Its simple task and i hope that for Exscudo team will be possible to solve it Wink

That's a foxy web cabinet. Smiley It does count everything, it just doesn't publish it. We are pre-moderating the information before publishing because there have been fraud registrations and users that need to be excluded as their accounts don't match the rules of the BC. But of course we're doing our best to perform better. Thank you.

I'd like to join some bounty like blog post. Is the team going to accept multiple blog post? Platforms usually will have good value just like how waves are doing this time. Gateway is a very important factor with such project. Can anyone create assets on this platform too?

Yes, we do accept multiple blog posts. EON supports the creation of new smart transactions and many other features, but it is not an open platform like Ethereum, for example. If you want to integrate your code into the blockchain, you need to contact the team so that we make a security check. Only the team can physically add something new to the blockchain. This has serious security reasons, as EON is going to be integrated with the backend systems of major financianal organizations, banks, etc.

Where can i see list translation needed?

You can just apply for translation to any language in your Exscudo account.

Thank you!

Hello everybody! EXSCUDO added to ICOINFO.NET

EXSCUDO team if you need to make any changes , please contact us icoinfonet@gmail.com or through private message on bitcointalk.

I am very glad to present our new information service ICOINFO.NET. Here you can always find the latest information about projects that are on the crowdsale stage. All information is presented in a user-friendly form. This is very similar to the answers to frequently asked questions. Our ANN page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1846741

https://twitter.com/icoinfonet/status/852292613646503937
https://www.facebook.com/icoinfonet/posts/920891898051430

Regards, ICOINFO.NET.

Awesome, many thanks for this!

I want to know who can help me here. I create my account in exscudo site but I can't login because my password is wrong, then I try to recover my account in recovery address, I didn't receive any emails from exscudo. Exscudo advice me to create another account in exscudo site. So I create again another one and Incorrect password again. I want to join in your bounty but I can't. Please who can help me?

Please send us the information about your emails. Some domains don't accept the emails from our server for some reason. Our dev dep already contacted them, so we hope that the problem will be resolved soon.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867486

I have done my Chinese translation. Thanks.   Cool Cool

Thank you!

Why is it that this link (https://exscudo.com/bounty/) is not opening, is it selecting IP or what is the problem

Try to use http://exscudo.com/bounty/ without the httpS. Does it open?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 06:46:54 AM

PricewaterhouseCoopers Is Now Legal Partner Of Exscudo

The new partnership is aimed at licensing Exscudo as an alternative payment system. This will allow the company to trade fiat and cryptocurrencies legally. Obtaining this license in Estonia is the first step to becoming fully compliant with EU and other international financial regulations.
As a consequence, Exscudo will be able to open merchant bank accounts in the EU jurisdiction. This will enable the company to manage fiat currencies as a financial organization.

Learn more
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:28:58 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 08:03:27 AM by wgd

I warn everyone Adrew Zimine (rbrtcastle@gmail.​com) involved with kiboplatform, a project that has not even created a token eth, all of these are promising.  I know you are waiting for another wave of eth and it will be an epic exit scam in which you are drowned !!!

What do you tell exscudo investors about the kibo ??

Their slack was locked up, the beta kiboplatform only because of potentially higher eth prices. Nobody saw any development on eyes.

https://medium.com/@kiboproject/kibo-platforms-beta-version-be-launched-in-beginning-of-may-fba2dbeaa10c

---

https://kibotalk.herokuapp.com/

Vargpost (rbrtcastle@gmail.​com) has invited you to join the Slack team KIBO. Join now to start collaborating!

https://www.google.pl/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=nynvWJPsNcji8AenroLIDQ#q=rbrtcastle@gmail.com

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 08:04:51 AM

FOR TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR EXSCUDO ACCOUNT PLEASE CLICK HERE.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE DESCRIPTION. IF IT DOESN'T HELP, FILL OUT THE FORM. WE WILL LOOK INTO EACH PROBLEM AND CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 08:16:35 AM

I warn everyone Adrew Zimine (rbrtcastle@gmail.​com) involved with kiboplatform, a project that has not even created a token eth, all of these are promising.  I know you are waiting for another wave of eth and it will be an epic exit scam in which you are drowned !!!

Their slack was locked up, the beta kiboplatform only because of potentially higher eth prices. Nobody saw any development on eyes.

https://medium.com/@kiboproject/kibo-platforms-beta-version-be-launched-in-beginning-of-may-fba2dbeaa10c

---

Vargpost (rbrtcastle@gmail.​com) has invited you to join the Slack team KIBO. Join now to start collaborating!

https://www.google.pl/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=nynvWJPsNcji8AenroLIDQ#q=rbrtcastle@gmail.com

Exscudo is an independent project with and independent team. Andrew Zimine was in charge of the technical part of Kibo as owner of a software development business that delivered services to the Kibo company. The white paper was published, the source code has passed the audit and was verified. If you have any questions concerning Kibo, we offer you to contact the Kibo team. Thank you.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:41:56 AM

FOR TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR EXSCUDO ACCOUNT PLEASE CLICK HERE.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE DESCRIPTION. IF IT DOESN'T HELP, FILL OUT THE FORM. WE WILL LOOK INTO EACH PROBLEM AND CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I already send the information that you need. Please reply I really need your help. I want to join in your bounty program with my Social media account. And join your signature campaign after humaniq campaign. I believed that this project will be succesfull.
jujugoboom

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:02:26 AM

---

Bad bad, I thought Exscudo may be legitimate project, but so far I think it is a dangerous project, kibo is a confirmed scam without real release, this project has nothing proves it is legit, maybe scam too.
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:26:20 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 10:51:40 AM by bircoin

Very nice project. Very nice partner. I'm thinking of investing in btc. Investments will come slowly. 5000k Btc should be your first target.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 12:03:36 PM

Bad bad, I thought Exscudo may be legitimate project, but so far I think it is a dangerous project, kibo is a confirmed scam without real release, this project has nothing proves it is legit, maybe scam too.

We have expressed our official position above. Exscudo is an independent product. If the information already published does not seem convincing to you, we invite you to take a look into the Exscudo Channels app once it becomes available for testing. This will happen within a couple of week.
saya

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:19:08 PM

EON coins booking with 10% bonus is AVAILABLE but I can't see any where to order  Huh Huh Huh
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

We have expressed our official position above. Exscudo is an independent product. If the information already published does not seem convincing to you, we invite you to take a look into the Exscudo Channels app once it becomes available for testing. This will happen within a couple of week.

In crypto trust is God thing, above you have proof that your CEO was involved in a probable exit scam, spoke positively about kiboplatform

Do you think it's for investors no matter?

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 12:36:50 PM

EON coins pre-order now available!

On April 13, Exscudo starts EON coins pre-order. Investors can book the needed amount at 0.0002 BTC for a coin and redeem them on April 25, when the ICO starts. To book EON coins, go to your Exscudo account and press 'ICO Dashboard'.

If the link is not displayed, press Ctrl+F5 / Shift+F5 to clean local cash; delete cookies and log in again.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:37:07 PM

GERMAN translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1868364.0  Smiley

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 12:45:03 PM

In crypto trust is God thing, above you have proof that your CEO was involved in a probable exit scam, spoke positively about kiboplatform

Do you think it's for investors no matter?

We do think that Andrew has already answered all questions concerning Kibo's algorithm, that has also passed an audit and was verified. As we have already mentioned, Exscudo is an absolutely independent project. Wether to support it or not, is the decision every investor is making. From our side, we can only provide all needed information and show the readyness of products. That's what we're doing. Smiley So if you have any specific questions concerning Exscudo, please feel free to ask. If you have any questions about Kibo, please contact the Kibo team. Thank you.

Thank you!
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:06:47 PM

I look forward to your pre-sale. The campaign was very nice in color.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:57:53 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 02:37:37 PM by torikan

Pre order how do I send BTC but I do not have a shipping address.  Huh

edit: understand. Cheesy
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:03:43 PM

Another very good project available on the market with really big potential. I am following for few days and now it has started pre-order which will let huge mark and will set directions for futures milestone. I am fully interested in this project once it will enter in crowdfunding phase from 25th of April.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 03:00:51 PM

twitter bounty joined, please add )
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:02:52 PM

Portuguese translation completed and posted.

-------» https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1868654.0
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 03:34:10 PM

Hi all,
Many thanks to all Bounty Campaign participants. We are happy to see so many of you joining us.
We are counting all tasks solved for all bounties. Still, the information has not updated in your accounts yet. It will update gradually, and it will take some time. We kindly ask you for patience.
The bounties for p.6, the media, are also available for ICO listings. The stakes are being added gradually as well.

We kindly remind you that creating an Exscudo account is a prerequisite to join the BC.

If you have any problems accessing your account, please follow this link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: