Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357171 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:07:20 AM

Debit Cards is interesting . Iconimi has also Debit Cards  but price is still low . Lets see what will be exscodus.

ICONOMI business model is different from Exscudo, the Debit card offered by ICONOMI is a bonus to those investors that invested more than 5BTC if my memory serves me right

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amy1284455127

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:48:51 AM

In fact, the start-up companies do not need too much money, but many people want to cheat in the block chain project more money. Maybe your project is great, but you are so expensive asking price that I can not see the profit! If the project is successful, investors can not earn much profit, if the loss of the project is only the loss of investors money!

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:07:09 AM

So the starting time is approaching fast when the campaign will be kicked off. EON is totally different than many current projects based on blockchain because it had plans to get proper license to operate its services in EU. Debit card was to ease the process of using crytocurrencies usable anywhere anytime. It has some nice features and advantages for sure.
kriptoinvest

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:54:05 AM

Tell me, please, but will it be possible to invest only in bitcoin or the etherium as well? Shocked
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:20:01 AM

So the starting time is approaching fast when the campaign will be kicked off. EON is totally different than many current projects based on blockchain because it had plans to get proper license to operate its services in EU. Debit card was to ease the process of using crytocurrencies usable anywhere anytime. It has some nice features and advantages for sure.

Yes I really hope these ICO will be a great success because actually ICONOMI also want to make a credit card but they disapointed me with recent changes.
xiyuyoufeng

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:35:07 AM

Debit Cards, which are connected to the user accounts and have, with the option to exchange currencies in real time.

Its amazing if this function realize. Hope to see more information for this project

xiyuyoufeng

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:36:45 AM

Tell me, please, but will it be possible to invest only in bitcoin or the etherium as well? Shocked

It should be bitcoin, not mention Eth in ICO information

BERKAH68

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:53:22 AM

Yes I really hope these ICO will be a great success because actually ICONOMI also want to make a credit card but they disapointed me with recent changes.

yes this project is very good and very amazing, hopefully this project runs successfully!
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 12:34:43 PM

I'd really like to understand what the thought process was/is, for pricing an ICO @$60M/48,000BTC.
Tis a shame, cos alot of other metrics of this offering seem to be in place. But this pricing smacks of incredible arrogance, which has completely killed interest for me. Think you guys have just added to the farce of crypto ICO's.

Dear stereotype, we don't know where you got this information from. You might have mistaken 100% of EON emission for the amount, which will be available on ICO (150 720 000 EON). Our objectives are stated in the document "ICO Keypoints Development Plan" published on our site. It contains all the info of how the money will be spent:

For example, if 1 000 - 3 500 BTC is invested:
Formation of a decentralized EON network.
Expansion of the ecosystem products to the second stage.
Expansion of the ecosystem products to the 3rd stage.
Certification of the company as a financial institution in accordance with international
standards.
General marketing and product launch.

If 3 500 - 10 000 BTC is invested:
Increase of the liquidity of the ecosystem in fiat currency to reduce commission and
time delays when working with fiat currencies through our partner banks.
Opening of the company’s operational offices in China, USA, Great Britain.
Local procedures of legal conformity in some countries which will enable us to work
with financial institutions.
And so on, continue to read here.

We just did not want to limit the ICO with artificial boundaries, that's why the current scheme is following: all the EON coins unsold during the ICO will be divided (50%/50%) between a special EON Fund, which will then be a financial source of further EON blockchain development, and our investors. The investors will get the other 50% of unsold EON coins proportionally to the sum they investedin during the ICO.

You may find more details in our Project whitepaper and EON Blockchain Whitepaper.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 12:37:05 PM

yes this project is very good and very amazing, hopefully this project runs successfully!
Recent ICO didn't perform well, even the promising ones.
I hope this one should do well as many many people are talking about it even before the launch of ICO.

waszurHölle

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:50:59 PM

maybe i overlooked it but is there any informations about the cost of the credit card? And if there is a "special" version for people who invest a certain amount in the ICO?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:09:50 PM

I'd really like to understand what the thought process was/is, for pricing an ICO @$60M/48,000BTC.
Tis a shame, cos alot of other metrics of this offering seem to be in place. But this pricing smacks of incredible arrogance, which has completely killed interest for me. Think you guys have just added to the farce of crypto ICO's.

Dear stereotype, we don't know where you got this information from. You might have mistaken 100% of EON emission for the amount, which will be available on ICO (150 720 000 EON). Our objectives are stated in the document "ICO Keypoints Development Plan" published on our site. It contains all the info of how the money will be spent:

For example, if 1 000 - 3 500 BTC is invested:
Formation of a decentralized EON network.
Expansion of the ecosystem products to the second stage.
Expansion of the ecosystem products to the 3rd stage.
Certification of the company as a financial institution in accordance with international
standards.
General marketing and product launch.

If 3 500 - 10 000 BTC is invested:
Increase of the liquidity of the ecosystem in fiat currency to reduce commission and
time delays when working with fiat currencies through our partner banks.
Opening of the company’s operational offices in China, USA, Great Britain.
Local procedures of legal conformity in some countries which will enable us to work
with financial institutions.
And so on, continue to read here.

We just did not want to limit the ICO with artificial boundaries, that's why the current scheme is following: all the EON coins unsold during the ICO will be divided (50%/50%) between a special EON Fund, which will then be a financial source of further EON blockchain development, and our investors. The investors will get the other 50% of unsold EON coins proportionally to the sum they investedin during the ICO.

You may find more details in our Project whitepaper and EON Blockchain Whitepaper.

Was calculating with the total amount of coins. But ok, 150,720,000 = 30,144BTC = nearly $40M. That puts you around 22nd today on coinmarketcap, amongst coins with years of work behind them.

Same question applies..... please explain your thought process and your justification, when deciding your ICO price/valuation?
rejoin

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 02:46:45 PM

I like the idea behind this.
I'll join ico and social media bountys.

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:51:20 PM

i hope not to late to join the signature campaign  Wink
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 03:05:13 PM

Was calculating with the total amount of coins. But ok, 150,720,000 = 30,144BTC = nearly $40M. That puts you around 22nd today on coinmarketcap, amongst coins with years of work behind them.
Same question applies..... please explain your thought process and your justification, when deciding your ICO price/valuation?

Dear stereotype, you might think that our EON coins are somehow connected to the company's valuation. That is quite correct: EON coins are fuel of the system and, in particular, EON Blockchain. So, our ICO considerations are:

• we want to transfer those 150,72mln EON to the community, launching the blockchain. EON is not a share or a stock-like valuable;
  • we have created a mechanism of unsold EON coins distribution, in order to correct the price of 1 EON by the hand of the market: e.g. you buy X sum of EON, and at the end of our ICO you get additional EON coins proportionally to your X sum of previously purchased coins. This is the way where the investors themselves correct the EON price, but at the same time do not lose their money;
  • As we have already stated in our documents: the more money you invest, the less system commissions you get.

If you have any further questions, we are glad to clarify.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:15:57 PM

Dear stereotype, you might think that our EON coins are somehow connected to the company's valuation. That is quite correct: EON coins are fuel of the system and, in particular, EON Blockchain. So, our ICO considerations are:

• we want to transfer those 150,72mln EON to the community, launching the blockchain. EON is not a share or a stock-like valuable;
  • we have created a mechanism of unsold EON coins distribution, in order to correct the price of 1 EON by the hand of the market: e.g. you buy X sum of EON, and at the end of our ICO you get additional EON coins proportionally to your X sum of previously purchased coins. This is the way where the investors themselves correct the EON price, but at the same time do not lose their money;
  • As we have already stated in our documents: the more money you invest, the less system commissions you get.

No. I would have typed 'company valuation' if i meant company valuation.

If you sell all the tokens, do you think 22nd place and $40M stated on coinmarketcap, is perfectly justified? Is so, explain why?
moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 04:16:24 PM

Because if they sale all the coins, it means that people invested in the coin. And there is your answer I guess.
You judge the power of a coin by the money invested in it.

No. I would have typed 'company valuation' if i meant company valuation.

If you sell all the tokens, do you think 22nd place and $40M stated on coinmarketcap, is perfectly justified? Is so, explain why?

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
Drawde

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:18:26 PM

When will a wallet be made available where we can deposit our EON purchased during ICO and how will this deposit work and be validated for each user?
Alexoz

Activity: 248

One World

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 05:30:47 PM

Hey guys,

Someone shared the info with me just now.

You guys want to create a $35 Mil dollars company right?

What's the plan to sustain the beast? What are you thoughts? I'm reading trough.

Could someone make a sentence that could convince investors?

OrangeII

Activity: 2016
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:24:18 PM

Soon, this project will start. I feel that this will be an extremely successful ICO. I am also confident, that will be very much interested in this project.
This is one project that will be the best project this year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: