Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:15:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL GROUPBUY 3 - Giant Special  (Read 4332 times)
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:49:56 PM

welcome to the third Groupbuy,

I am working with the closely with Baikal, we have coome up with a super special deal.

10% off the listed price ; from $2380 to $2142

on top of this we are offering free shipping to all customers who order more than 1 Giant

get in fast, this is a limited time promotion, as you know things change fast in this game.

if you have a large order contact us

Cheers

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
felixbrucker

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 08:48:56 PM

I am working with the closely with Baikal, we have coome up with a super special deal.

on top of this we are offering free shipping to all customers who order more than 1 Giant

get in fast, this is a limited time promotion, as you know things change fast in this game.

Cheers

one thing i have noticed though, the giant price was not decreased as much as the mini/quadrupel price

mini 500->300
quad 2000->1200
giant 2980->2380

it should be 1780 (6*300 -20)

will probably only get quads if it isnt reduced as the others as i get two quads for the same price as of now
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:27:04 PM

It does not make sense to buy them if relation price/performance is much worse than quad version.
Relation price/performance must be at least the same.
Also giants are noisy.

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:47:55 AM

Cheers

one thing i have noticed though, the giant price was not decreased as much as the mini/quadrupel price

mini 500->300
quad 2000->1200
giant 2980->2380

it should be 1780 (6*300 -20)

will probably only get quads if it isnt reduced as the others as i get two quads for the same price as of now

I hear you a few things to note

1. the 10% discount for minis and quads will only last for 200 units sold

2. this offer includes free shipping with 2 units or more purchased

if you have a larger order I am sure we can get $$$ down

beware of impersonators
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:02:10 AM

It does not make sense to buy them if relation price/performance is much worse than quad version.
Relation price/performance must be at least the same.
Also giants are noisy.

Yeah the price/performance is lower for giants

on larger scale farms minis and quads will be annoying, Giants are neater in my opinion

beware of impersonators
KougarLOB

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:12:51 AM

EDIT - Oops, I see the other Group Buy thread now.  Moving my post there.

1ER7JwEjpjQfm4qaTxy6EaNdNy8MqzP1pt  Smiley
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:05:18 PM

Also agree Giant doesn't make sense at that price. As x11 is not so influenced by elec. price. Giants lower power for MHash doesn't make up for bigger price.  2 Quads are much better than one giant.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:47:05 PM

What is the timeframe / payment method for the Giant Special?  I am interested in 2-4 shipped to Canada.

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:17:31 PM

What is the timeframe / payment method for the Giant Special?  I am interested in 2-4 shipped to Canada.

fast DHL shipping day after order, payment btc or dash

beware of impersonators
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:18:49 PM

Also agree Giant doesn't make sense at that price. As x11 is not so influenced by elec. price. Giants lower power for MHash doesn't make up for bigger price.  2 Quads are much better than one giant.

density and sxcness and less cablingingings Tongue

beware of impersonators
Thomas EVE

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:17:07 AM

If I buy more than one Giant, then I will get a 10% discount,and don't have to pay the shipment ? Can I have more discount ?
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:51:55 AM

If I buy more than one Giant, then I will get a 10% discount,and don't have to pay the shipment ? Can I have more discount ?

pm me with numbers and we will see what we can crunch

beware of impersonators
neverland wow

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:26:12 AM

The GIANT has a hash rate of 900 Mh, six multiplies of  150MH mini miner, why the price is almost 8 multiplies of mini miner? I guess  it's because the quality is better ?
baikal

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

www.baikalminer.com

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

BTC/DASH/LTC are available for payment.

shipment will be arranged within two working days after confirm the payment and provide you tracking once we send it out.

For Canada, usually 2-3 days can arrive.

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:07:02 PM

I was looking for a better price point for the group buy on the Giant.  I would love to add another Giant, but this price point makes me pause. 

When doing an apple to apple comparison of hash profitability/cost even if I have to buy L3's through a 3rd party at a higher price point than Bitmain will sell them for directly it makes more sense to buy L3's than the current pricing on the Baikal. If we can get that price at a 20% discount then that puts the numbers into a neck and neck battle and I would buy the Giant. 

So let us know if it is possible to get this cost down as I do like my Giant and would like to add more, but I won't if the numbers are not adding up.   
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:08:02 PM

I was looking for a better price point for the group buy on the Giant.  I would love to add another Giant, but this price point makes me pause.  

When doing an apple to apple comparison of hash profitability/cost even if I have to buy L3's through a 3rd party at a higher price point than Bitmain will sell them for directly it makes more sense to buy L3's than the current pricing on the Baikal. If we can get that price at a 20% discount then that puts the numbers into a neck and neck battle and I would buy the Giant.  

So let us know if it is possible to get this cost down as I do like my Giant and would like to add more, but I won't if the numbers are not adding up.    

I would put money on it to say giants outlast the L3s in terms of being profitable for longer

beware of impersonators
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:45:02 PM

Well it would have to given it is $400 more per miner out of the gate.  I don't like those figures.  I was leaning toward more Giant's if the price point was good but I can't justify that big a price difference.  Get that price down in the $1900 range and it becomes competitive, not at $2100 plus.

So if that can be done to get the price more competitive soon then I will buy more of the Giant miners.  Otherwise I will shift my focus back over to the L3's.  I know they can get us the price point.  Now will they do it?     
felixbrucker

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 08:56:37 PM

Well it would have to given it is $400 more per miner out of the gate.  I don't like those figures.  I was leaning toward more Giant's if the price point was good but I can't justify that big a price difference.  Get that price down in the $1900 range and it becomes competitive, not at $2100 plus.

So if that can be done to get the price more competitive soon then I will buy more of the Giant miners.  Otherwise I will shift my focus back over to the L3's.  I know they can get us the price point.  Now will they do it?     

to be in compliance with the mini miner reduction to 300$ (without any discounts) the giant has to get down to 1800$ (6*300), with 10% discount that is 1620$

i could as well buy all the mini/quad miner just like that but i prefer a single larger unit, but not at this pricepoint, will wait and see
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:49:20 PM

to be in compliance with the mini miner reduction to 300$ (without any discounts) the giant has to get down to 1800$ (6*300), with 10% discount that is 1620$

i could as well buy all the mini/quad miner just like that but i prefer a single larger unit, but not at this pricepoint, will wait and see

keep in mind scaling up minis and quads are a mess and they will not be in production forever

beware of impersonators
felixbrucker

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 01:09:07 AM

Well it would have to given it is $400 more per miner out of the gate.  I don't like those figures.  I was leaning toward more Giant's if the price point was good but I can't justify that big a price difference.  Get that price down in the $1900 range and it becomes competitive, not at $2100 plus.

So if that can be done to get the price more competitive soon then I will buy more of the Giant miners.  Otherwise I will shift my focus back over to the L3's.  I know they can get us the price point.  Now will they do it?      

keep in mind scaling up minis and quads are a mess and they will not be in production forever

that is why im holding back and waiting for the price to drop, no point to buy as of now if your funds are limited as you are a poor student Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: