Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i get 10000 $ in one year ? (seriously)  (Read 2597 times)
saidhr20 (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:02:15 PM

i have target to get 10k $ , starting from 0

if  work hard  in my country i can only get 3000$ max , and i'm 'student'
so any suggestion to get that price , what was the best legal way 
Tradescoinz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:31:32 PM

It depends on your skills.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:57:18 AM

Get a job or do some work online.
annie9771

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:49:38 AM

Do small freelance jobs and then invest  that earned money

AppleBTC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:57:43 AM

Go get a part time job on top of your full time job. It might be tiring but it might get you nearer to your goal of $10000
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:00:10 AM

Well first of all i dont know what you know to do. Maybe you could start with some work online, here is grate site for finding job, if you have some of this skill sets https://www.upwork.com/ . On this site you could earn money in spare time. You could find some good paid job and even find two jobs, if possible. Maybe start tradeing with altcoins, there i could not help you, because i dont know much. But it all goes around of what you know to do.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:04:35 PM

it's look like impossible but who knows if this will happen. It's depend on your skill and industriousness. If you can earn $3000 max and you're just a student, wow. Its hard to earn that money many people can't earn that money in just one year, and some of people earned that money in illegal way.
Drowzy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:58:33 PM

Learn c++ and make your own altcoin. Before you do that research what it takes to have a successful alt.
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 03:44:34 PM

I suggest you go find a good paying job and do some extra work in your free time. I created my YouTube channel. It's about height enhancing tips. My targets are short people and aspiring basketball players. I have 16 subscribers so far. I promote my channel on my free time via forums and facebook. Once my channel grow bigger, I'll get many views on my videos. 1k views is equal to $1 10k, $10 and so on. As the view count continue to increase, I will be earning $10,000+ monthly and it just keeps increasing as I get new subscribers! Aside from YouTube I also have a music store and 3d printing design shop.

I would say be creative!

Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:04:39 PM

Get a job. Depending on your country you may be able to get a LOT more thank 10K a year, even for relatively unskilled work.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
ChromeMax

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:31:32 PM

I suggest you go find a good paying job and do some extra work in your free time. I created my YouTube channel. It's about height enhancing tips. My targets are short people and aspiring basketball players. I have 16 subscribers so far. I promote my channel on my free time via forums and facebook. Once my channel grow bigger, I'll get many views on my videos. 1k views is equal to $1 10k, $10 and so on. As the view count continue to increase, I will be earning $10,000+ monthly and it just keeps increasing as I get new subscribers! Aside from YouTube I also have a music store and 3d printing design shop.

I would say be creative!
Pretty sure 1k views won't always amount to  1 USD from ad revenue.
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:21:00 PM

Trading forex will help you to reach your goal
svetling

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:56:34 AM

Trading forex will help you to reach your goal

or loose everything.. and start next year from 0$ again Smiley

my advise - get a job and in the meanwhile you can start trading some penny stocks. Or depending on what you study in university, try to strenghten it and work it out for you.
Oggy1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:22:31 PM

That sounds impossible. But since you're on bitcoin forum, I would suggest investing in bitcoin and altcoins, trading with them and investing again. Try to cut down all of your expenses, and start freelancing, if you got some IT or design skills you can make good profit with it. But it takes time until you build your reputation, you will start with small paying jobs in first.
Nathan047

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:30:52 PM

That sounds impossible. But since you're on bitcoin forum, I would suggest investing in bitcoin and altcoins, trading with them and investing again. Try to cut down all of your expenses, and start freelancing, if you got some IT or design skills you can make good profit with it. But it takes time until you build your reputation, you will start with small paying jobs in first.
I can make 4000$ a year working 2 hours a day 3 days a week in the US as a student. Of course a tank of gas is 40$, so it costs more for me to live that it does in other countries.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:26:19 PM

I can make 4000$ a year working 2 hours a day 3 days a week in the US as a student. Of course a tank of gas is 40$, so it costs more for me to live that it does in other countries.

Im just interested who is paying for your school. Because if you are paying with your earning of 4000$ , sounds imposible. But earning 4000$ a year for 2 hours a day, for 3 days a week is not bad for some side job to do maybe. Something like that would work for me XD . I earn near 25500$ a year XD , and i think that is shit in my country. That 4000$ would be used for good things in my life Cheesy .
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:12:21 PM

You asked for the best legal way so i will tell you.. get a job.  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Nathan047

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:04:00 PM

if  work hard  in my country i can only get 3000$ max , and i'm 'student'

Im just interested who is paying for your school. Because if you are paying with your earning of 4000$ , sounds imposible. But earning 4000$ a year for 2 hours a day, for 3 days a week is not bad for some side job to do maybe. Something like that would work for me XD . I earn near 25500$ a year XD , and i think that is shit in my country. That 4000$ would be used for good things in my life Cheesy .
I'm actually still in high school, I'll be graduating in the spring. That's why I don't work more.

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:48:15 AM

You are a student and starting from 0, to earn $ 10,000 a year I think is not a simple thing. I'll show you a few ways to earn extra money, it's not much but hopefully help you: D
The first is the tutor. If you have good knowledge of some subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, v.v.. you can go as tutor, teaching for some people to get extra income. You can also do a waitress. This work can be done in shifts. Translation is also not a bad job. If you are fluent in many different languages, ​​you can do this job.
 Besides the work that I mentioned above,  also has the form of making money online in many ways such as write blog, online surveys, web design, youtube, .... You can create your own youtube channel you, make your video is unique and upload your channel. When increasing the number of views you will get more money. Design work will also help you earn more money but you must have the knowledge and experience.
Those are some of my suggestions, hope you enjoy. To earn more money you have to work hard and do the right job, with his ability
zikel

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:12:55 PM

if  work hard  in my country i can only get 3000$ max , and i'm 'student'

I'm actually still in high school, I'll be graduating in the spring. That's why I don't work more.

You can try to invest to generate additional passive income. Try to keep your blog and attract advertisers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: