Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i get 10000 $ in one year ? (seriously)  (Read 2597 times)
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:10:09 PM

i have target to get 10k $ , starting from 0

if  work hard  in my country i can only get 3000$ max , and i'm 'student'
so any suggestion to get that price , what was the best legal way  

That sounds impossible. But since you're on bitcoin forum, I would suggest investing in bitcoin and altcoins, trading with them and investing again. Try to cut down all of your expenses, and start freelancing, if you got some IT or design skills you can make good profit with it. But it takes time until you build your reputation, you will start with small paying jobs in first.
I can make 4000$ a year working 2 hours a day 3 days a week in the US as a student. Of course a tank of gas is 40$, so it costs more for me to live that it does in other countries.

Im just interested who is paying for your school. Because if you are paying with your earning of 4000$ , sounds imposible. But earning 4000$ a year for 2 hours a day, for 3 days a week is not bad for some side job to do maybe. Something like that would work for me XD . I earn near 25500$ a year XD , and i think that is shit in my country. That 4000$ would be used for good things in my life Cheesy .
I'm actually still in high school, I'll be graduating in the spring. That's why I don't work more.

You can try to invest to generate additional passive income. Try to keep your blog and attract advertisers.
Are you talking to me, I'm asking because my post was the last quoted. If so, I don't have a blog, I'm not sure if I said anything in a way that would make you think otherwise. Also, what exactly are you referring to as a "passive income?"

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:41:12 PM

what country do you live in and what languages do you speak?

you're already on the internet so that's a start. you could do freelance translation, a buddy of mine does a lot of that and averages about $45,000 a year. you could act as a business representative for companies abroad, do tour guiding, arrange travel and accommodation.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:24:26 PM

That sounds impossible. But since you're on bitcoin forum, I would suggest investing in bitcoin and altcoins, trading with them and investing again. Try to cut down all of your expenses, and start freelancing, if you got some IT or design skills you can make good profit with it. But it takes time until you build your reputation, you will start with small paying jobs in first.
I can make 4000$ a year working 2 hours a day 3 days a week in the US as a student. Of course a tank of gas is 40$, so it costs more for me to live that it does in other countries.

Im just interested who is paying for your school. Because if you are paying with your earning of 4000$ , sounds imposible. But earning 4000$ a year for 2 hours a day, for 3 days a week is not bad for some side job to do maybe. Something like that would work for me XD . I earn near 25500$ a year XD , and i think that is shit in my country. That 4000$ would be used for good things in my life Cheesy .
I'm actually still in high school, I'll be graduating in the spring. That's why I don't work more.

You can try to invest to generate additional passive income. Try to keep your blog and attract advertisers.
Are you talking to me, I'm asking because my post was the last quoted. If so, I don't have a blog, I'm not sure if I said anything in a way that would make you think otherwise. Also, what exactly are you referring to as a "passive income?"

I think when he said "passive income" he thought that when you make Blog and attract advertisers you will start to earn money, mostly by doing not so much work. That idea is good, but to make successful blog you need to give a lot of effort. It need to be as good as it can be so that advertisers would come to you and pay you for advertisement.
DocGTR

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:49:43 PM

I think when he said "passive income" he thought that when you make Blog and attract advertisers you will start to earn money, mostly by doing not so much work. That idea is good, but to make successful blog you need to give a lot of effort. It need to be as good as it can be so that advertisers would come to you and pay you for advertisement.

to blog started to bring good income you need to invest a lot of money and time into it. Not everyone has the time for it. And if the author of threads student, it is unlikely that he has a lot of free time
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:02:57 PM

to blog started to bring good income you need to invest a lot of money and time into it. Not everyone has the time for it. And if the author of threads student, it is unlikely that he has a lot of free time

yeah. i don't really get where people developed this idea that making money online was great. unless you hit the jackpot with your speciality you could be making 10-20x the money doing something real in the real world.

same goes for people who click on faucets. i think with the fee thing they're slowly dying anyway, but one hour of mowing lawns would bring in more money to buy btc than a week or two of wasting your life on faucets.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:11:26 PM

if  work hard  in my country i can only get 3000$ max , and i'm 'student'
Since you seem to be in a third world country and you plan to start from 0, I suggest you don't put yourself such a limited time frame, get a job and get those 3k you are speaking, keep learning from the forum and join a signature campaign, after you learn use your money and knowledge to trade bitcoin and altcoins, depending on your skill you could reach your goal of earning 10k in a year in a bout 3 years.
build_platform

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

BUILD - Innovative Building Platform

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 09:13:05 PM

If you have good and innovative idea and patience and consistency to realize it to the end then you can win even more.

BUILD Platform      ▐      For The First Time - Coin For Real Buildings 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Build-Platform.com - Platform for building and selling new residential buildings - Something that doesn't depreciate in value
build_platform

Activity: 108

BUILD - Innovative Building Platform

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 09:31:27 PM

Not worth your time.May be if you spent that time for something other you will earn more

BUILD Platform      ▐      For The First Time - Coin For Real Buildings 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Build-Platform.com - Platform for building and selling new residential buildings - Something that doesn't depreciate in value
SniX030

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:45:22 PM

Play Online poker - if you have disciplin and energy, every ape can make 10k in one year.
uchiha

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:12:43 AM

Maybe start tradeing with altcoins, there i could not help you, because i dont know much. But it all goes around of what you know to do. or follow event campaign, that be easy
00hash01

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:42:36 AM

You need to invest, open your own business or work very hard on a well-paid job. You need to invent something of your own, and not follow someone else's footsteps.
Jonar21

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:23:53 PM

You need to invest, open your own business or work very hard on a well-paid job. You need to invent something of your own, and not follow someone else's footsteps.
All your advice is very good and working, but you need to understand that for such money for a year, you need to have good scales in business, and with this not everyone will cope. You need to have a lot of features, both human and professional. But still it's possible.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:56:57 AM

Depends on the country you are from, but from my perspective this would be almost impossibe. On the other hand if you have very good paid job and some funds to invest and you don't need to spend much then it's possible.
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:55:35 PM

Depends on the country you are from, but from my perspective this would be almost impossibe. On the other hand if you have very good paid job and some funds to invest and you don't need to spend much then it's possible.
Depending on you're country this is far from impossible. Here in the US you'd be living on the street if you could only get 10K a year. It really varies from country to country.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Neo_matrix

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:10:37 PM

Depending on you're country this is far from impossible. Here in the US you'd be living on the street if you could only get 10K a year. It really varies from country to country.

I agree with you. But everyone has the opportunity to earn on the Internet. And here there are no borders. The main thing is a person's desire to make life better.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:32:32 PM

I agree with you. But everyone has the opportunity to earn on the Internet. And here there are no borders. The main thing is a person's desire to make life better.
Yes but in order for one person to make some serious money on the internet, one does need to have either some specific skill set or enough money to start trading or something like that. What can person with some common skills like automobile repairing do online... well nothing. So its same like in real life, you need to have something to trade it for what you need. If you don't have anything to offer, well than you will get nothing... its simple.
dondexter

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:11:58 AM

Get a good job and work hard.

- Get multiple jobs.
- Start a business.
- Get an overseas job
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:58:31 AM

For me its hard to get 10,000 dollars in one year this money is very large amount and if you convert to my money its half a million . If you dont have capital you cannot earn like that. If you want to earn like that in 1 year you need a big capital and invest to trading and others. But if you can earn like that if you have skills like designing of signature codes and managing many campaigns for sure you will earn like that. Other here in this forum earn so much .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Barrymore

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:03:51 AM

I see a lot of advice, but really, the real way no. I wonder who of those that give advice to myself can attest to that earned on the Internet of $ 10,000. I think if you try without special knowledge to earn online you will lose your $ 3,000.
WarThunder

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:05:07 PM

I see a lot of advice, but really, the real way no. I wonder who of those that give advice to myself can attest to that earned on the Internet of $ 10,000. I think if you try without special knowledge to earn online you will lose your $ 3,000.
Many people say how to make money, but few people tell the truth. The network has many opportunities to generate revenue, but the size is very much exaggerated, especially without the necessary knowledge. Here I also agree with you. It is necessary to study the activity of the commercial exchange. Maybe lucky.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: