Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which altcoin icons do you most want to be added to the plugin?
Ripple - 3 (27.3%)
Dash - 6 (54.5%)
MaidSafeCoin - 1 (9.1%)
NEM - 1 (9.1%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Post Iconizer - Altcoin Plugin  (Read 427 times)
mprep (OP)
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 11:52:31 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 07:17:10 PM by mprep

As a BCT user expressed interest in having BTC-like buttons for altcoins, I decided to make a simple userscript for adding such buttons (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1782017.0), as well as a test plugin, which currently has 2 coins (Litecoin and Dogecoin). Though I could add all coins to the plugin, I feel that it would only clutter up the UI and be essentially useless to the majority of potential users (also anyone interested in creating a masterlist of altcoin buttons shouldn't have many problems doing so, considering it's a single function call). As such I decided to put up a poll with the top coins on Coinmarketcap and see what the community is most interested in.

Feel free to vote in the poll or suggest new coins (make sure to give reasons for it). Voting outside the poll (as in expressing your support for a coin without constructive reasoning) will be deleted as it's low quality clutter / borderline ad spam.

EDIT 1:
Added 2 more coins to the plugin and removed them from the poll.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: