Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Purchasing Mining Hardware  (Read 224 times)
coopsindahouse (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:09:24 AM

Hi im 13 and just recently got into GPU mining with my 2 rx 470's and am looking to expand. Anyone got any old gpu's they would sell for cheap? AMD only and I would purchase R9 280x and up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:02:29 AM

Hi im 13 and just recently got into GPU mining with my 2 rx 470's and am looking to expand. Anyone got any old gpu's they would sell for cheap? AMD only and I would purchase R9 280x and up.
Hi!
Where are you from?
If you are in Europe maybe we Can do some deal!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:27:49 AM

You're in the wrong section try to visit on the buy and selling electronic goods.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=75.0

Why are you not trying to buy some in your environment?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: