Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiSignals: We'll be closing the service for now...  (Read 4144 times)
CryptoBettingSignals (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

goo.gl/9jGNC2

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 11:10:48 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 09:33:45 PM by CryptoBettingSignals

the site is really doing great job , I relieved a free trial for a day and it's really good the ROI so far isn't that high but technically it's free money
the main problem I found that the site includes powerbet in so many bets , actually most of the bets involves powerbet which is really risky to play there but it's not a big deal
also anyone knows what bankroll should be good to ROI when using the monthly subscription ? 

Thanks a lot for your review!

I think perhaps you missed the largest opportunities?

This past week there have been over ten 10%+ opportunities.

Here's a 6% right now: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_s7TcFO7ugRY3pFOVNyVzNwc0U/view

However, yes the largest ones often come from Powerbet.

Though we detail how to avoid Powerbet detection on this page:

Also the average % from Powerbet is so high, that the expected value from Powerbet is positive - even when taking into account the occasional void.

One approach is to always place a bet on Powerbet first.

That way if it is rejected, you don't lose the other sides.

Also, dividing stake into small parts.

This has allowed us to profit from Powerbet.

More importantly, as you can see in the vid, there are numerous  opportunities from different sites.

1.825% may not seem large but let's consider the ROI when compounding:

$1,000*101.825%^7*4 = $4 539.84 ==> 454%

So if you compound (reinvest) your earnings, ROI should be substantial indeed!

We detail staking and risk-management approach here:

https://www.satoshisignals.com/howthisworks.html

Bankroll need honestly be as low a a few hundred.

Though $1,000 would be great.

Best regards,

SatoshiSignals

SatoshiSignals

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

goo.gl/9jGNC2

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 10:31:48 AM

We're offering a 30% discount today!

PM for the Coupon Code!

SatoshiSignals
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:41:25 AM

Hey there. May I ask how often do you get these updates out throughout the day? Because it looks like you need to be glued to quite a sophisticated computer setup at home in order to take advantage of these events and act fast. Have you ever done this on a phone or a tablet? Is it worth the hassle looking for these all day long for people who do that casually and not professionally like you?  

goo.gl/9jGNC2

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 10:49:27 AM

Hey there. May I ask how often do you get these updates out throughout the day? Because it looks like you need to be glued to quite a sophisticated computer setup at home in order to take advantage of these events and act fast. Have you ever done this on a phone or a tablet? Is it worth the hassle looking for these all day long for people who do that casually and not professionally like you?  
Hello!

So, the opportunities will be displayed in an auto updating file, in a dropbox folder.

You could view these opportunities on your phone or tablet, checking the file every few minutes.

Opportunities pop up regularly throughout the entire day, since bitcoin arbitrage betting is extremely unsaturated at the moment (file updates every few seconds).

No need for a complicated set up, and no need for speed.

When there are 40-60 minimum opportunities on average and as high as 110, you can rest assured that even the most passive of users have the ability to take advantage of these opportunities!

So, to answer your question: yep, it's worth it.

In summary, every time you open the file, within 20 minutes maximum on average you should find an opportunity.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Best regards,

SatoshiSignals

SatoshiSignals

goo.gl/9jGNC2

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 03:14:59 PM

Update: A 'Hide Powerbet' button has been implemented.

SatoshiSignals

goo.gl/9jGNC2

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 07:44:03 PM

Check front page for 30% off any plan.

SatoshiSignals
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:29:44 AM

Have given out several free-trials!

Vouches should be coming through.

I had a great experience with the free trial. Arbs are usually around 2% but sometimes it goes all the way to 20%. However, be prepared to have accounts on multiple sites. Most arbs require powerbet, fairlay, cloudbet and/or ebettle. Suggestion: option to filter out sites you don't use? (not just powerbet)

Updates are every 10-15 seconds so tips are relevant and accurate.

goo.gl/9jGNC2

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 04:46:22 AM

Have given out several free-trials!

Vouches should be coming through.

I had a great experience with the free trial. Arbs are usually around 2% but sometimes it goes all the way to 20%. However, be prepared to have accounts on multiple sites. Most arbs require powerbet, fairlay, cloudbet and/or ebettle. Suggestion: option to filter out sites you don't use? (not just powerbet)

Updates are every 10-15 seconds so tips are relevant and accurate.

Thanks for your vouch and suggestion - will take that into consideration.

SatoshiSignals
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:18:03 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 11:03:54 AM by cancerbola

I'd like to know what you other arbers are using. Right now, I am only using 3 books atm though I don't get too many arbs on them. I'm looking to get an account on one more site so I can arb more but I can't decide.

It's between cloudbet, ebettle and beteast but they either don't have much reputation, have dodgy deposits/withdrawals and grading or don't have a thread on btctalk.
zbeky

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:48:32 PM

i'm trying the monthly subscription but after my payment I've been invited to slack and not dropbox folder. There is some shared file but it's almost week old... Where can I find link to the actual file? Thanks

goo.gl/9jGNC2

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 03:24:06 PM

i'm trying the monthly subscription but after my payment I've been invited to slack and not dropbox folder. There is some shared file but it's almost week old... Where can I find link to the actual file? Thanks

Apologies for the delay, added now.

SatoshiSignals

goo.gl/9jGNC2

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 03:29:37 PM

I'd like to know what you other arbers are using. Right now, I am only using 3 books atm though I don't get too many arbs on them. I'm looking to get an account on one more site so I can arb more but I can't decide.

It's between cloudbet, ebettle and beteast but they either don't have much reputation, have dodgy deposits/withdrawals and grading or don't have a thread on btctalk.

Hello,

Our arbers are mostly using: betcoin/cloudbet/ebettle/fairlay

SatoshiSignals
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:09:27 PM

you should use cloudbet anyways cause it's kinda good and they have a great first deposit bonus
cloudbet has many positives and negatives but IMO it's better than ebettle and beteast , the last two sites aren't that famous in the community here and we can't be certain about the longevity

goo.gl/9jGNC2

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 11:41:12 PM

30% Discount offer finished.

SatoshiSignals
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 02:31:23 AM

I'm looking at this and can't decide whether it's worth my time based on the cost for monthly subscription compared to return. People that have used it, would you mind telling me your experience with it? I see you have given some vouch copies but I can't really glean that much info from them.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 03:02:16 AM

I took a vouch, so here is my review:

The site works for finding arbitrages. It finds decent profit ones (1%+) quite often, though most of them involve PowerBet.io, which has low limits and the possibility that you will be freerolled.  CryptoBettingSignals posted that there would be at least 40 a day, which is probably true, but the site counts ebettle, betcoin and another UltraPlay book (they all have the exact same odds) as separate arbitrages, so that number might be skewed. If you buy his service, you'll probably be using PowerBet for almost all your arbs. Many of the arbs are also a very low profit, like 0.3% ROI or lower, so you might get only 2 arbs with a 1%+ profit that doesn't use PowerBet. Despite them advertising pre-live arbs only, the service does show live inplay arbs for bookmaker.eu and does dip into some books that require KYC, but accept bitcoin.

I successfully found a 1.8% arb with his service, which unfortunately pushed. It was a Fairlay/Cloudbet arbitrage.

The service is great if you are willing to risk using PowerBet, and not bad if you don't want to risk it. With a large bankroll, you can make back the price of the service, provided you are fairly active and willing to spend time checking the document every so often, and are willing to read the rules of all the bookmakers that you arb on, as SatoshiSignals doesn't precheck them and see which sites have mismatching rules.

taking a break - expect delayed responses

goo.gl/9jGNC2

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 09:04:30 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2017, 09:05:15 AM by CryptoBettingSignals

I took a vouch, so here is my review:

The site works for finding arbitrages. It finds decent profit ones (1%+) quite often, though most of them involve PowerBet.io, which has low limits and the possibility that you will be freerolled.  CryptoBettingSignals posted that there would be at least 40 a day, which is probably true, but the site counts ebettle, betcoin and another UltraPlay book (they all have the exact same odds) as separate arbitrages, so that number might be skewed. If you buy his service, you'll probably be using PowerBet for almost all your arbs. Many of the arbs are also a very low profit, like 0.3% ROI or lower, so you might get only 2 arbs with a 1%+ profit that doesn't use PowerBet. Despite them advertising pre-live arbs only, the service does show live inplay arbs for bookmaker.eu and does dip into some books that require KYC, but accept bitcoin.

I successfully found a 1.8% arb with his service, which unfortunately pushed. It was a Fairlay/Cloudbet arbitrage.

The service is great if you are willing to risk using PowerBet, and not bad if you don't want to risk it. With a large bankroll, you can make back the price of the service, provided you are fairly active and willing to spend time checking the document every so often, and are willing to read the rules of all the bookmakers that you arb on, as SatoshiSignals doesn't precheck them and see which sites have mismatching rules.

Regarding KYC, yes, several books do require it.

But over 90% of arbs occur on a daily basis from books that do not require KYC (Powerbet, Cloudbet, Fairlay, eBettle...).

Note that some sites, such a eBettle, which normally require ID, do not require it for Bitcoin only accounts.

Regarding inplay odds, since they make up less than 5% of arbs we show, for now, it didn't feel honest to advertise offering inplay arbs.

We also offer extensive risk-management advise on our page, we update regularly: satoshisignals.com/howitworks.html

SatoshiSignals

goo.gl/9jGNC2

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 09:09:03 AM

Update:

Regarding Powerbet, to minimise the risk of bets being voided, please bet only small amounts per arb opportunity, and do not use multiple accounts.

SatoshiSignals

goo.gl/9jGNC2

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 04:10:43 PM

2%+ Arb Guaranteed using Cloudbet and Fairlay (or Cloudbet and Betcoin): Right Now.

Grab it!

https://i.imgur.com/OI46q8l.png

SatoshiSignals

goo.gl/9jGNC2

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 04:35:07 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 06:00:20 PM by CryptoBettingSignals

Improvement in Astra Giurgiu Arb!

3.855%