Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best way to mine BTC?  (Read 1654 times)
WILABALIW (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:18:19 AM

just wanna ask if there are any possible techniques in gaining satoshis or bitcoins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LegendsRoomLV

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 01:54:03 PM

just wanna ask if there are any possible techniques in gaining satoshis or bitcoins?

BitmainDotCom has always been the company that I have had good experiences with buying Bitcoin ASIC Miners 'Antminer' S9 I believe is the top unit at this time. They aways with me shipped on time and were accountable although they took like 24 hours for a response from them once. You basically would be hobby mining as there are warehouses with thousands running all over China plus a few here still I believe. The NetworkHash is high and the difficulty rises around every 2 weeks or 2016 Blocks I believe. Good Luck!!!
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 6473

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

There are no techniques. Bitcoin mining is incredibly expensive to do now because you cannot mine off of your CPU or GPU. You need to invest thousands of dollars into specialized ASIC miners in order to mine any useful amount of Bitcoin. In order to turn a profit, you also need to have very cheap electricity, otherwise you will just be mining at a loss.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:26:31 PM

If you want to mine btc you have two options .  One buying a miner  or mine using your laptop or computer but it will cost you high elwctricity bill. Two is you can join  on.some cloudmining site if you dont want to your use laptop or computer.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:41:55 PM

Best way actually is not to mine. Best way for you is to mine for fun, with USB miner etc. because you will either way loose money on mining.
Whatever you decide, i will accept Smiley, its only my good advice.
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:52:38 AM

If you want to mine btc you have two options .  One buying a miner  or mine using your laptop or computer but it will cost you high elwctricity bill. Two is you can join  on.some cloudmining site if you dont want to your use laptop or computer.

Number two also cost high on electricity/maintenance. Most people on this board will tell you cloud mining is not profittable, and although I disagree, it is very hard to get some profit out of it. Buying and holding has given better results.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:58:56 AM

there is no techniques to gaining satoshis without doing nothing, but you can do with mining if you think mining can work for you. you need to considering with the difficulties when you want to mining bitcoin even if you are planning to mining with hardware or in the cloud mining with bitmain. without having big hashrate, you only make small satoshi but its good for you if you are fine with that, but if you want to gain more satoshi, you can do the other thing to earn more satoshi.
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:07:25 PM

if you just want some satoshis you can use bitcoin faucets

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1350

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:27:35 AM

Bitcoin mining is getting quite expensive right now.
If you are planning to do a solo mining, I think its
not worth the time and money, you will just earn
a few penny so yields are not good.

If you are planning to have like a mining farm,
you need to be ready to have a lot of money to
invest and time. You need to buy specialized hardware
design to mine bitcoin.

There are a lot of possible ways to earn bitcoin. For starters you may want:
to look at the following threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1748310.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1771691.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777912.0

You can also go here:

Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Service Announcements > Micro Earnings
Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services

There's a lot who is offering just as simple sign up and you
will be paid in bitcoin.

You can use the search function in our forum to find anything
you are interested. Hope this helps!!!

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:23:56 PM

To mine Btc you will need to invest a large amount of money (and you will only recover it if your electricity cost is very low). Without investing you can earn some satoshis with faucets ( but you will only earn small amount of money).
WILABALIW (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:38:02 AM

There are no techniques. Bitcoin mining is incredibly expensive to do now because you cannot mine off of your CPU or GPU. You need to invest thousands of dollars into specialized ASIC miners in order to mine any useful amount of Bitcoin. In order to turn a profit, you also need to have very cheap electricity, otherwise you will just be mining at a loss.

how long have you been mining? anyway thank you for your reply.
armored

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:41:16 AM

I would say that the best way is solar mining, but this is something difficult for most users, not only because of the high initial investment, but also because of technical difficulties. Anyway, I think it's just a matter of time before we can see companies able to assist users with this.
WILABALIW (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:30:32 AM

I would say that the best way is solar mining, but this is something difficult for most users, not only because of the high initial investment, but also because of technical difficulties. Anyway, I think it's just a matter of time before we can see companies able to assist users with this.

solar mining? do you have any instructions or any infos about that? thank you for the reply.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:29:29 AM

Solar mining is only suitable in tropical countries, if the countries that have 4 seasons is certainly difficult. Based on my experience, the weakness for solar mining is high maintenance cost. better use of electricity if the price of a maximum of 10 cents.
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:53:46 AM

Solar mining is only suitable in tropical countries, if the countries that have 4 seasons is certainly difficult. Based on my experience, the weakness for solar mining is high maintenance cost. better use of electricity if the price of a maximum of 10 cents.

I disagree with you about the high maintance cost, but even so, it's absolutely not free. So it only make sense if you're thinking big (creating a big mining farm) or small (you're hobbyist, so you can do most of it yourself)
BeneQ

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:39:31 PM

It is so simple ,
to mine with profit you need  electricity price per  kWh  below  5 cents !!!   US average is  around 16 cents per  kWh  a  suppose
UK and rest of the  Europe is  arround 18 cents per kWh.

In east Russia  5 cents per  kWh  , some places in  China  3 cents per kWh.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: