Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling ENVATO MARKET | THEMEFOREST | CODECANYON Products For 30% Price !  (Read 1062 times)
FaucetKING (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:35:26 PM

Hello And Welcome BTC Forum Members

I'm Selling ENVATO / ThemeForest / CodeCanyon / ShutterStock Products For Great Prices !

You Pay only 30% Of Product Price

You'll Get the Latest Version Of The Product ( All Files )

Payment Methods :

Bitcoin , Payeer / PerfectMoney / WebMoney WMZ

Contact ME For Smooth Deal

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theNay

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:51:59 PM

will license be provided? how you get this files?
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:29:43 PM

If you are giving only files it's kinda useless since anyone can just google for nulled template download links. If you have some products purchased I suggest you put some screenshots otherwise you are just selling free content
FaucetKING (OP)

C U

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:24:03 PM

I don't Provide Any Licence -_- , WTF You PAY 30% And You Do Want a Licence Too ? Go Buy it Directly from them and pay 30% + 70% And Get ur licence cuz i Provide only the Files Such as Script Files ( Ready to Install ) , PSD / Themes .. With No Licence and i'll send you The Latest Version Of the Theme / PSD / Script ..
FaucetKING (OP)

C U

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

If you are giving only files it's kinda useless since anyone can just google for nulled template download links. If you have some products purchased I suggest you put some screenshots otherwise you are just selling free content

Please Don't Publish Bullshit Posts .. If You Are Interrested , You can pay 30% And Get The Product .. I Can not Provide You with Screens or Any other thing but i'll Provide You The Script / The Files With Last Version And With NO Licence , IF You Want a Licence Go Ahead and Buy it from them Directly .. And Don't Post Bullshits to MY TOPIC ..

BYE  Roll Eyes
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:35:17 PM

Are you willing to go first or use escrow?
FaucetKING (OP)

C U

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:13:18 PM

Yes I Can Go First .. PM ME
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:14:33 PM

Yes I Can Go First .. PM ME

Awesome, sending you a PM.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:52:34 PM

Please Don't Publish Bullshit Posts .. If You Are Interrested , You can pay 30% And Get The Product .. I Can not Provide You with Screens or Any other thing but i'll Provide You The Script / The Files With Last Version And With NO Licence , IF You Want a Licence Go Ahead and Buy it from them Directly .. And Don't Post Bullshits to MY TOPIC ..

BYE  Roll Eyes

It's not bullshit. I just want to warn other users since you are selling other people work and that is not right. I'm web developer myself and I know know much effort goes into making one of those projects that you are selling . What you are doing is going to google, typing "PRODUCT NAME DOWNLOAD FREE" and then sell it. Anyone can do it so please don't be a child about it (maybe you are child ? )
theNay

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:19:49 PM

I don't Provide Any Licence -_- , WTF You PAY 30% And You Do Want a Licence Too ? Go Buy it Directly from them and pay 30% + 70% And Get ur licence cuz i Provide only the Files Such as Script Files ( Ready to Install ) , PSD / Themes .. With No Licence and i'll send you The Latest Version Of the Theme / PSD / Script ..

no, not interested to waste money on things that i can find in the internet for free and definitely not buying from a kid. im going buy from some users here who can provide license  Wink
FaucetKING (OP)

C U

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:44:49 PM

BYE  Roll Eyes

It's not bullshit. I just want to warn other users since you are selling other people work and that is not right. I'm web developer myself and I know know much effort goes into making one of those projects that you are selling . What you are doing is going to google, typing "PRODUCT NAME DOWNLOAD FREE" and then sell it. Anyone can do it so please don't be a child about it (maybe you are child ? )

Go Post Bullshits On Another Thread ... ( Fuck , You Pay  30% and You Want Licence Too ) NON Sense

And Every one who Read The Thread Title and especially 30% Discount Will know that this come with no licence .. So , Get the Hell out Of My Thread You And Persons Like U .. BYE
FaucetKING (OP)

C U

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:45:56 PM

no, not interested to waste money on things that i can find in the internet for free and definitely not buying from a kid. im going buy from some users here who can provide license  Wink
Read The Reply Above and
Go Play With Some One's Dick .
FaucetKING (OP)

C U

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:49:47 AM

Daily Bumpp  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: