Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 09:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VPN recommendation please  (Read 580 times)
btctube (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:59:01 PM

I'm trying to ask find free and not VPN that is effective which provides another IP incase you want to login from another country. Which one are you guys recommending? I won't be using it regularly but it can solve my problem login to facebook.
altcoinhosting2

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:01:14 PM

I'm trying to ask find free and not VPN that is effective which provides another IP incase you want to login from another country. Which one are you guys recommending? I won't be using it regularly but it can solve my problem login to facebook.

Altough i'm not completely sure if you want only free VPN's (can't really make sense of the sentence :"I'm trying to ask find free and not VPN"), but i'd like to recommand earthVPN.

$40/year gives you access to VPN servers all over the globe, some allow P2P downloading, others do not... But they were always stable when i used them in the past.

They even have coupon codes => http://couponfollow.com/site/earthvpn.com

██████████████████████▔|▔▔|      LEDGER WALLETSecond factorMalware Proof
████████████████████▔|▔▔|
██████████████████████|▔▔| ◀◀ Smartcard based Hardware Wallet - Worldwide Shipping
theNay

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

actually im not sure what are you asking but zenmate has free plan, cyberghost too, windscribe
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:39:28 PM

I use PIA, works perfect for my things.

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/

There are several payment options including Bitcoin.
More than 3000 servers in over 25 countries.
Very good instructions.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:45:30 PM

I have checked out some popular VPNs over the last few months. I have the (sorted by preference) list available under PRIVACY here http://www.21peas.com/

PIA is a solid VPN service, but their IP addresses are blocked by some websites.
s0nix

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:21:55 PM

I have checked out some popular VPNs over the last few months. I have the (sorted by preference) list available under PRIVACY here http://www.21peas.com/

PIA is a solid VPN service, but their IP addresses are blocked by some websites.

Okay, I've never had problems with blocked IP addresses from PIA.
But interesting, can you tell us some examples of this websites so I can test it?

s0nix
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:46:41 AM

But interesting, can you tell us some examples of this websites so I can test it?

s0nix

I don't have a list, but I have experienced difficulties on using some services (like Netflix) while on PIA (especially on some of the US locations). It is usually errors like (429) too many requests, some other message, or inability to login or visit the website.
It is better to try before you buy a full plan.
PIA offers a 7 day money back guarantee.
s0nix

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

s0nix

I don't have a list, but I have experienced difficulties on using some services (like Netflix) while on PIA (especially on some of the US locations). It is usually errors like (429) too many requests, some other message, or inability to login or visit the website.
It is better to try before you buy a full plan.
PIA offers a 7 day money back guarantee.

Okay thanks.
Looks like it's okay for me, because I do not use Netflix and never had problems with PIA.
The only thing I have noticed, PIA has taken out some Russian servers  Cool Cool

But you're right, PIA offers a 7 day money back guarantee.
And everyone should test this extensively for his needs.
nguyenhuybugall

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:34:02 AM

on android i recommended you to use betternet, hola.

On Chrome for PC: Hola.

On PC: Hot spot sheld

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: