Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet for android  (Read 1390 times)
User365 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:19:40 PM

Hey everyone,

i am searching for a BTC wallet for android. I use "Bitcoin wallet" at the moment, its very good i dont have any problems, but i just want a wallet which i can configure more. I would like to have the possibility of doing a RBF double spend. I would like to have a claculator which calculates the size of the transaction approximately, or have the ability of choosing the BTC/byte fee and not the total fee.

It would be great if it had the possibility to send to more adresses in one transaction.

I hope somebody can recommend me a good wallet Smiley

[could be your ad]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:10:55 PM

Hey everyone,

i am searching for a BTC wallet for android. I use "Bitcoin wallet" at the moment, its very good i dont have any problems, but i just want a wallet which i can configure more. I would like to have the possibility of doing a RBF double spend. I would like to have a claculator which calculates the size of the transaction approximately, or have the ability of choosing the BTC/byte fee and not the total fee.

It would be great if it had the possibility to send to more adresses in one transaction.

Mycelium can show the size of the transaction, and it has adjustable fees by selecting send with priority. However it won't let you choose a specific custom BTC/byte fee. The linked thread discusses its limitations.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1741328.0
Valiance

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:05:37 PM

Blockchain do a pretty good one with an Android app and you can do 2-step verification as well.  I'm not sure if you have to sign up online first though - you might, I already did beforehand.
Alphabit

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:03:01 PM

Hey everyone,

Mycelium can show the size of the transaction, and it has adjustable fees by selecting send with priority. However it won't let you choose a specific custom BTC/byte fee. The linked thread discusses its limitations.

Excellent thread here, and I see all the recommendation. My question is it best to download these wallets from the Google play store or bitcoin.org are they the same developers ?
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:13:44 PM

Hey everyone,

Excellent thread here, and I see all the recommendation. My question is it best to download these wallets from the Google play store or bitcoin.org are they the same developers ?
You can download those apps on google play or much better if you download it from their main website. It's the same developers, just double check the name of the app if you want to download on google play by searching on them. But as you visit the bitcoin.org and click the install button it will redirect you to google play.
Alphabit

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:06:55 AM

Hey everyone,

You can download those apps on google play or much better if you download it from their main website. It's the same developers, just double check the name of the app if you want to download on google play by searching on them. But as you visit the bitcoin.org and click the install button it will redirect you to google play.

Hi bL4nkcode,

Thank you very much for the information appreciated.
techjcv

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:50:11 AM

Hey everyone,

I wear xapo wallet. Very easy and practical to use
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:16:43 AM

Hey everyone,

I wear xapo wallet. Very easy and practical to use
There's no bitcoin wallet for mobile with Xapo wallet, web wallet is different from a mobile wallet, though web wallets can be access with mobile browser but they are different.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: