Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitsatosi or satosibit \ Domain for sell  (Read 13861 times)
wowok (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:27:57 PM

Selling this 2 Domain.

Bitsatosi.com
Satosibit.com

Accepting offers for each or both together.
Pm me,
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 11:02:25 AM

Do you realize that to have a chance to get something for these domain it should be "satoshi"  not "satosi" ?   In my opinion these are useless ...

wowok (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:09:49 AM

Do you realize that to have a chance to get something for these domain it should be "satoshi"  not "satosi" ?   In my opinion these are useless ...
Satoshi domain is worth $2k  Grin
This is perfect for any btc earning site like faucets,ptc, etc. Satosi is a form of satoshi that could be also seen on top of google rank.I realise this is worth,but not for you.i know you can't afford it thats why it is useless for u.
ferakant

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:29:30 AM

A Satoshi is the smallest fraction of a Bitcoin that can currently be sent: 0.00000001 BTC, that is, a hundredth of a millionth BTC. In the future, however, the protocol may be updated to allow further subdivisions, should they be needed.

Still worth something but do not expect like $2k to it lol its probably just like couple of hundreds
wowok (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:11:16 AM

A Satoshi is the smallest fraction of a Bitcoin that can currently be sent: 0.00000001 BTC, that is, a hundredth of a millionth BTC. In the future, however, the protocol may be updated to allow further subdivisions, should they be needed.

Still worth something but do not expect like $2k to it lol its probably just like couple of hundreds
You can check the estimate price for bitsatoshi dot com domain.its a premium domain worth $2k+..try to find that info using google.
And i am selling satosi,its not satoshi.
Satosi is another form of satoshi which was pronounced/written by many many country as satosi instead of satoshi.
Actual satosi word belongs to some Chinese cartoon series that have a character called satosi.google may help you.
Bitsatosi or satosibit domain surely a good choice for btc earning related site.And i am selling this domain bellow $100.
Still accepting offers,pm me..
wowok (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:08:18 AM

got some estimate price for bitsatosi.com

selling at cheap price,pm me
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 09:57:36 AM

Do you realize that to have a chance to get something for these domain it should be "satoshi"  not "satosi" ?   In my opinion these are useless ...
This is perfect for any btc earning site like faucets,ptc, etc. Satosi is a form of satoshi that could be also seen on top of google rank.I realise this is worth,but not for you.i know you can't afford it thats why it is useless for u.

This is the joke of the day Smiley
Trust me: you won't get more than 12$ for your "satosi" domains Smiley

wowok (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:04:26 AM

And another joke of the day is you're a legendary noob, search for 'satoshi' and sscreenshot the price if you can.
And by the way you should call it joke of the month.because after a month you again got paid for your spam.congrats
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 08:05:07 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 08:16:48 AM by superiorus

And another joke of the day is you're a legendary noob, search for 'satoshi' and sscreenshot the price if you can.
And by the way you should call it joke of the month.because after a month you again got paid for your spam.congrats

I'm wondering who is the noob here Smiley
You did not realize that you don't sell "satoshi" which yes, it is expensive,  you have "satosi" which is ...nothing and in my opinion is not worth more than the price for a new domain: 12$
You got the ideea now?

PS: I'm paid weekly for my quality posts Smiley

wowok (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:38:43 PM

I'm wondering who is the noob here Smiley
You did not realize that you don't sell "satoshi" which yes, it is expensive,  you have "satosi" which is ...nothing and in my opinion is not worth more than the price for a new domain: 12$
You got the ideea now?

PS: I'm paid weekly for my quality posts Smiley

If you can read,or you need a glass? your statement is obviously a spam because i was very clear about a month ago..

You can check the estimate price for bitsatoshi dot com domain.its a premium domain worth $2k+..try to find that info using google.
And i am selling satosi,its not satoshi.
Satosi is another form of satoshi which was pronounced/written by many many country as satosi instead of satoshi.
Actual satosi word belongs to some Chinese cartoon series that have a character called satosi.google may help you.
Bitsatosi or satosibit domain surely a good choice for btc earning related site.And i am selling this domain bellow $100.
Still accepting offers,pm me..

Congrats once again,you earned something from my thread.  Wink
wowok (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:21:17 AM

bump for superiorus  Grin no stupid comment for earning pls.
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 09:46:27 AM

bump for superiorus  Grin no stupid comment for earning pls.

Should I reply or not? Smiley
Man (I assume you are a man): try to do something serious ... "loving" me is not a way to make some money or to become a better person.

bcpokey

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:53:00 AM

I'm interested in satosibet.com, pm me the last price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: