Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for eBay seller $100,000 A WEEK | $200,000 2 WEEKS!  (Read 770 times)
btc junkie

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:56:06 PM

Lol why chargeback if the item was deliveried? Please don't enter to something you don't give f**k about. It's useless if you don't know shit trying to increase the forum rank.

lol? Being millions indebted to paypal must be funny to you I guess. Why file a chargeback if the item was delivered? Well that's my point.  What if the item wasn't delivered? And I wasn't only referring to chargebacks. If you reread the post you will see that I asked about what happens if the company sends defective items and the customer opens a case (which can be done up to 180 days after purchase)?

You seem to not care about the security of the seller. If this ridiculous offer was legit then you could just make as many ebay accounts as you need (multi-accounting isn't against the ebay TOS) and you can get a limit increase every month for each account. You will be at the required selling capacity in a few months.

So here's a suggestion to you - use your own ebay accounts and just like that you can make an extra $100,000.00 every week. Amazing isn't it? Roll Eyes
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningdude (OP)

Activity: 416

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:18:12 PM

Lol why chargeback if the item was deliveried? Please don't enter to something you don't give f**k about. It's useless if you don't know shit trying to increase the forum rank.

lol? Being millions indebted to paypal must be funny to you I guess. Why file a chargeback if the item was delivered? Well that's my point.  What if the item wasn't delivered? And I wasn't only referring to chargebacks. If you reread the post you will see that I asked about what happens if the company sends defective items and the customer opens a case (which can be done up to 180 days after purchase)?

You seem to not care about the security of the seller. If this ridiculous offer was legit then you could just make as many ebay accounts as you need (multi-accounting isn't against the ebay TOS) and you can get a limit increase every month for each account. You will be at the required selling capacity in a few months.

So here's a suggestion to you - use your own ebay accounts and just like that you can make an extra $100,000.00 every week. Amazing isn't it? Roll Eyes

I have 5k limits on my ebay I sold two shit today macbook and ipad but I want to sell in bulk anyway here's screenshot boi.
The items that been sold in less than 20 minute lol

I don't like to wait 15 days to get money that's all.
btc junkie

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:29:00 PM

So you posted a screenshot of two items you sold. How was that relevant to the concerns expressed above?
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:35:03 PM

So you posted a screenshot of two items you sold. How was that relevant to the concerns expressed above?

What concerns you talking about? Of course paypal if they saw the TRACKING NUMBER SHOWING delivery they will release the funds or maybe even call the carrier to make sure if it was deliveried to the right address or nah you should understand that dude.
btc junkie

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:02:11 PM

What concerns you talking about? Of course paypal if they saw the TRACKING NUMBER SHOWING delivery they will release the funds or maybe even call the carrier to make sure if it was deliveried to the right address or nah you should understand that dude.

And there you go again not addressing the issue. I'm pretty sure you're deliberately being ignorant but I'll still try again:

1) What if the tracking number is a fake and does not show delivery when the delivery date arrives? A verified and mature paypal account will receive the funds instantly even before the tracking number is uploaded. If I, the paypal account owner, withdraws cash immediately after sale and gives to the company then I will have no idea if these items will be ever delivered or not.

2) Assuming the item is delivered and I wait for delivery of the item before withdrawing funds then problem 1) is solved. Now what happens when the buyer opens a case for a defective item? <-- You keep refusing to answer this one.

If the company sells defective items then the buyer can open a case up to 180 days after purchasing. The money on the paypal account would have already been withdrawn by that time and the account owner now has a negative balance of God knows how much. What happens then?
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:42:36 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.40
this is something similar to this.now a new addition of ebay thats it.
Please verify all things before dealing with op.i personally dont know anything on this matter just making all of you aware so check this before you start.Thank you

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:01:21 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.40
this is something similar to this.now a new addition of ebay thats it.
Please verify all things before dealing with op.i personally dont know anything on this matter just making all of you aware so check this before you start.Thank you

Fuck off my thread kid.
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:02:14 PM

And there you go again not addressing the issue. I'm pretty sure you're deliberately being ignorant but I'll still try again:

1) What if the tracking number is a fake and does not show delivery when the delivery date arrives? A verified and mature paypal account will receive the funds instantly even before the tracking number is uploaded. If I, the paypal account owner, withdraws cash immediately after sale and gives to the company then I will have no idea if these items will be ever delivered or not.

2) Assuming the item is delivered and I wait for delivery of the item before withdrawing funds then problem 1) is solved. Now what happens when the buyer opens a case for a defective item? <-- You keep refusing to answer this one.

If the company sells defective items then the buyer can open a case up to 180 days after purchasing. The money on the paypal account would have already been withdrawn by that time and the account owner now has a negative balance of God knows how much. What happens then?

We fine now I locked this thread, I've made 1g yesterday its better to buy stealth account instead.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: