Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Method to make 0.1BTC in 1-2 hours [2x Vouched] Stock: [0/5]  (Read 17407 times)
User365 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:37:30 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 06:50:40 PM by User365

Hey there, i know when it comes to this kind of methods people are always sceptical (me too)

I sell a method to make 0.1BTC in 1-2 hours.

I would like to give one vouch copy, to a hero or legendary member, in total i think i will sell about 4 copies.
VOUCHED

Price: 0.09BTC, 4 copies for sale
https://selly.gg/p/3b093f9a
I get some error with maximum stock, but i will delete the offer as soon as 4 sold copies are reached

FAQ:
Q: Is it illegal ?
A: NO, this method is absolutely white hat

Q: Do i need investment ?
A: Yes, i recommend ~ 0,3 BTC, you can do less but you will have less income (0.06 BTC minimum, to guarantee method works)

Q: Is risk involved ?
A: Yes, but if you act like i tell you, it´s 0,81%

And now for the very suspicious people (like me):
Q: Why do you sell it if it makes that much money ?
A: It´s limited per day, includes a small risk, i want a positive trust and i (trying to not spoil the method now) had fun making the method and would be a shame if i wouldnt share it

Proof:

Hey guys, I tried the "method". Well the "method" is WORKING, OP is very nice and answered to all my questions, as you know this involves betting and there is still risk in losing all, a small risk but is there.

I vouch for this guy and his method.

Hey guys, this is my review for this method.

I can't say that I'm personally a huge fan of it, but for everyone -- this is gambling. It is bound to make you money extremely quickly. This method will not take a lot of time out of your day if you set it up correctly, but it does require the proper investment to get started. Note that there will ALWAYS be a risk of losing your money any time you gamble.

With that said, however, this method does have fairly low chances of you actually losing all of your money which is statistically proven in a document given to you by the OP. It uses expected value gains in order to show the probability that you will lose your money, which turns out to be very low.

So again, to highlight, if you are interested in a gambling method that can make you money fast given that you have the money to invest and are willing to risk it, don't hesitate to buy. I was impressed by the layout and the files that were included in this method.

[could be your ad]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:39:47 PM

I can take a vouch copy and reply with my honest opinion of this. I will have to note that if I do not think this is worth the risk, I will not personally perform the method but I will still review it. Please let me know or pm me the method if you agree.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
User365 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

I can take a vouch copy and reply with my honest opinion of this. I will have to note that if I do not think this is worth the risk, I will not personally perform the method but I will still review it. Please let me know or pm me the method if you agree.

I pm you for vouch copy

[could be your ad]
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:48:08 PM

Hey there, i know when it comes to this kind of methods people are always sceptical (me too)

I would like to give one vouch copy, to a hero or legendary member, in total i think i will sell about 4 copies.

Price: I am kinda new to legit method selling (i have never sold any method, and i always see those double your bitcoin in one hour for 0.005 BTC methods) so idk, i would like the vouch guy to tell me an appropriate price.

FAQ:

A: Yes, i recommend ~ 0,3 BTC, you can do less but you will have less income (0.06 BTC minimum, to guarantee method works)

A: It´s limited per day, includes a small risk, i want a positive trust and i (trying to not spoil the method now) had fun making the method and would be a shame if i wouldnt share it

Hi did you have another vouch copy available?
Starting funds could change time for cashout or the amount I can make?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
User365 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:51:01 PM

Price: I am kinda new to legit method selling (i have never sold any method, and i always see those double your bitcoin in one hour for 0.005 BTC methods) so idk, i would like the vouch guy to tell me an appropriate price.

FAQ:

No sry i already sent out one vouch copy.
Starting funds affect amount you make

[could be your ad]
Jartsu

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:51:59 PM

FAQ:

No sry i already sent out one vouch copy, pls translate the second question again, i dont´t get what you want from me.

I think he meant if he has more money to put into the method, will he get more back or he can cashout faster.
User365 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:52:46 PM

FAQ:

No sry i already sent out one vouch copy, pls translate the second question again, i dont´t get what you want from me.

I think he meant if he has more money to put into the method, will he get more back or he can cashout faster.

realised after i pressed post, answer is it affects amount you make

sry for bad english

[could be your ad]
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:56:04 PM

sry for bad english
[/quote]

Thank you for the answer, and sorry for my bad english Smiley also.

This is a "one shot" method or could be used more then one time from the same user/pc/ip?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
User365 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:58:12 PM

sry for bad english

Thank you for the answer, and sorry for my bad english Smiley also.

This is a "one shot" method or could be used more then one time from the same user/pc/ip?
[/quote]

each day, per IP, per User (if you are into setting up a VPN network you can make infinite users (one per IP)) but i am to lazy for that, BTC is a hobby for me, i don´t actually need the money

[could be your ad]
klendor

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:59:19 PM

If I invest 0.06 is the risk still 0.81% or more?
Is it related to gambling?
User365 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:01:14 PM

If I invest 0.006 is the risk still 0.81% or more?

if you invest 0.006 BTC risk is still 0.81% but you get ~ 1/5 payout.

Depends on perspective but i guess some would say its kinda related to gambling

[could be your ad]
player514
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:04:12 PM

Got the method sent to my email as a zip file. I will try it as soon as I get access to a computer and will try to use an investment with this. Will hope to update soon. Should have the review posted within 24 hours.

User365 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:06:57 PM

Got the method sent to my email as a zip file. I will try it as soon as I get access to a computer and will try to use an investment with this. Will hope to update soon. Should have the review posted within 24 hours.

Ty,
all the others, feel free to ask questions, about stuff which is unclear

[could be your ad]
player514
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:39:43 AM

I can't say that I'm personally a huge fan of it, but for everyone -- this is gambling. It is bound to make you money extremely quickly. This method will not take a lot of time out of your day if you set it up correctly, but it does require the proper investment to get started. Note that there will ALWAYS be a risk of losing your money any time you gamble.

With that said, however, this method does have fairly low chances of you actually losing all of your money which is statistically proven in a document given to you by the OP. It uses expected value gains in order to show the probability that you will lose your money, which turns out to be very low.

So again, to highlight, if you are interested in a gambling method that can make you money fast given that you have the money to invest and are willing to risk it, don't hesitate to buy. I was impressed by the layout and the files that were included in this method.

GHCoins45

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:25:36 AM

Have you actually tried the "method" and worked?

op, so you don't have any more vouches to give, right?
User365 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:28:56 AM

No more vouches sry this is not a giveaway, i try to set up a selly link with my mobile atm.

Has anyone a honest idea how i should price it ? I know this sounds like a newbie now but if as you are able to make 0.1BTC in one day i would propably price it to high, if i calculate wit ROI

[could be your ad]
player514
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:38:40 AM

No, I have strictly prohibited myself from gambling any more of my money since I went on a losing streak on bustabit. However, if you are an experienced gambler, then this will all make sense to you once you see the method.

User365 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:47:54 AM

Ok, i have discussed with the voucher now

Price is 0.09BTC i will hopefully be able to set up a selly.gg link within a hour (have to reach my pc for BTC adress)

I will give out 5 copies (with vouch) so [4/5] available, i would really apreciate if you leave a review her, because i might consider selling more copies in future with higher price (no worries, only if im sure it doesnt affect the method) but i understand as i am a Jr.Member i have to do low prices at the beginning.

Feel free to ask questions.

[could be your ad]
corporatist

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:10:12 AM

Hard to sell since player514 didn't actualy tried the trick and he can't say for sure if that's working or not
User365 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:17:42 AM

Hard to sell since player514 didn't actualy tried the trick and he can't say for sure if that's working or not

well he confirmed that he thinks it would work, i got a file with full proof attached, which was confirmed by player514 too

[could be your ad]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: