Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a chance Satoshi is dead? Car accident, heart failure, ect  (Read 5518 times)
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

It is more likely he is in hiding than dead. Because Satoshi posted a public message in 2014 when people thought Satoshi Dorian Nakamoto was the creator.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2014/03/06/bitcoin-creator-returns-to-internet-to-say-i-am-not-dorian-nakamoto/

Legally speaking, if a person is missing for long, and there is no physical trace of that person, whether alive or physical remains; then under the Forensic Law, that person can be declared dead only seven years from the last contact with that person.

Here, we have an online comment from 'Satoshi' in March 2014. So, if there is total silence from him since then, seven full years must necessarily elapse, before he can be considered legally deceased.

That means a legal certification of Satoshi's demise can be made only after March 2021. Hopefully, this rather ungainly prospect should impel 'Satoshi Nakamoto' to make periodic online comments; so as to at least push that date even further, if not to entirely scotch such outrageous rumours!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

it's not actually a big deal if the creator is dead or alive as long as there are people who will continue what he has started, people who inherited the the technology, i doubt if all the people around him didn't know about what he was doing all along.
ramdani29

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

Nobody seems to have a good answer to where Satoshi has gone and why he and his coins have not been seen for years.

I can think of only a few reasons why that might be.

1. He wants btc to succeed and knows spending his coins will cause a massive panic.
2. He is already rich and has no need for more money.
3. He was hired/tagged by an agency or institution and is under NDA.
4. He is sick of btc.
5. He hates attention/spotlight and does not want the leadership role.

What if the answer is even simpler? He had a car accident / heart failure and died. His wallets are lost and therefore never spent.

This is so much more reasonable and probable than "satoshi is an AI" or other crazy theories here. It's sad, but I think this might be the truth.
It is possible that he is dead. But if that's true, who's in charge of bitcoin now?
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:26:39 PM

Satoshi is innovater of Bitcoin. It is decentralized currency. It's not control by one person. If Satoshi dead. Bitcoin will still  running. And their coins will control by other person to whom Satoshi give the information.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

Actually in terms of life of satoshi I can’t say about him status in life but everyone goes to dead when it is you’re the right time, but in terms of satoshi coin there’s no probability that is dead because bitcoin still exist and everyone know about this.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

No one knows Satoshi disappeared or died because of what happened, and most importantly Satoshi Nakamoto died leaving a huge advantage for all of us who have made our lives better. Many people think that the name of Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym and a group that founded bitocin .. but I do not care because whoever he is, he is augera to all of us..
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

Everything in this world comes to the stage of getting dead but I don’t have any idea if he in the state of dead but only I know the business that he build is in the successful in the field of the business.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

The way about of Satoshi is a mystery to all because none have clear picture him/her. Satoshi could living in the next door to your house. Satoshi beieng dead could real too because money does not guarantee longevity.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:15:00 PM

Nobody seems to have a good answer to where Satoshi has gone and why he and his coins have not been seen for years.

1. He wants btc to succeed and knows spending his coins will cause a massive panic.
4. He is sick of btc.

What if the answer is even simpler? He had a car accident / heart failure and died. His wallets are lost and therefore never spent.

This is so much more reasonable and probable than "satoshi is an AI" or other crazy theories here. It's sad, but I think this might be the truth.
all events are said to have OP could possibly happen because we don't know who and what is satoshi. I have the opinion that satoshi is an organization well I think if just one person who makes bitcoin it a little impossible
Thalassadna

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:33:12 AM

i think His was hired/tagged by an agency or institution and is under NDA.
trangvui150520@gmail.com

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:37:09 AM

Until now, I have not seen any real evidence of Satoshi's existence. I only see his image on newspapers, online and media. It's hard to believe
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

Many people think that the name of Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym and a group that founded bitocin .And since there is a new owner then it could easily command on retrieving the crypto and the transfer from the original owner of bitcoin to the new owner.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

4. He is sick of btc.

It looks like Satoshi Nakamoto is hiding, so he never appears in the public, there are many Bitcoin users who support long-term travel, maybe he can appear in public if bitcoin falls.
romelitoparcon

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:41:42 AM

this is the same as satoshi is an AI in my opinion.
and it is not crazy to think that Satoshi wanted to stay anonymous. and i really don't get why it is so hard for people to understand someone wanting to stay anonymous and keep his privacy!
Oluwatimi

Activity: 389

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

I do not think Satoshi is dead and also don't think Satoshi is his real name I believe it's just faked to hide the creator real identity. He doesn't want to be seen or noticed by anyone because he want to hide his identity.

The question I would love to ask is that in the future are we going to identify/see Satoshi Nakamoto? And what will you do if you meet him in real life one on one?
Rowena123

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

We do not know exactly who he is, Mr. Satoshi mysterious, all our thoughts and predictions are just reading the coffee platform. If Satoshi is dead or he is hiding, we will never know because he has hidden his identity very well. We do not know if satoshi nakamoto is a real person or just a fake name. Since there is a new owner then it can easily command on retrieving passwords and transferring from the original owner of the bitcoin to the new owner. Satoshi is the creator of Bitcoin. It is not controlled by a person. Bitcoin will still run.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

I do not think Satoshi is dead and also don't think Satoshi is his real name I believe it's just faked to hide the creator real identity. He doesn't want to be seen or noticed by anyone because he want to hide his identity.

The question I would love to ask is that in the future are we going to identify/see Satoshi Nakamoto? And what will you do if you meet him in real life one on one?

same here . i do also think that satoshi is only a code name for a group of people ( developers )  but i dont know if some of them are still alive or not .

i guess we are out of luck . its already nine years but no one has ever identitfy him  but if ever i met him in real life i guess i will take a picture of him and an autoghraph .

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

I think that the fact that the identity of the bitcoin creator is hidden is a deliberate step that aims to make bitcoin even more independent and decentralized.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

No one on the earth knows who this great man is for us to even know whether he is dead or not. If he is not dead then I think he is on this platform with us or probably he created this forum.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

With the Creator of bitcoin, as with any other person, anything could happen during all this time. But I think that he specifically hid from excessive attention, so that bitcoin could fully develop as it was intended - as a decentralized currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: