Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:13:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 9987 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:21:18 AM

Depredation,

Each time you delete my posts you only prove my point about your willingness to use bolshevik tactics.  If this unknown guy had such good ideas then why do you attempt to force them upon us?

I understand you are an American but also you are very young and from California.  So I will say this to you in case you do not know:  Trump supports America and that includes free and open debate of the issues.  Trump also supports free independent press.  I am pointing out what you and your shitposter are trying to do and you are deleting me.  I am not doing fud or name calling other than names based on facts I have observed that I can prove.  So now in that context if you delet the post you are doing the exact thing that is most un-American.  

You should be willing to defend you position with facts and logic.  If you cannot then you might wish to think about if you're idea is really good or if there is a better idea.  

^show us what you have done to move trumpcoin forward! if you really live near D.C. we need your help ~ please apply your skills ! :-D

I give my time and energy where I like...and Bitbull has asked for me to help him and I accepted!  So now if you will like to join Trumpcoin dev team you are now being asked to join by me.  I will also ask you to ask dep if you both will like to try again with your takeover attempt to work with the trumpcoin dev team to push your ideas for trumpcoin instead of trying to go around it?  Thanks!  Bitbobb March, 28th, 2017

P.s.  Are you even a Trump supporter?  Can you please say a few good things about Trump to prove you are a supporter?  Proof of Love for Trump algo do you have it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:36:15 AM

Depredation,

Each time you delete my posts you only prove my point about your willingness to use bolshevik tactics.  If this unknown guy had such good ideas then why do you attempt to force them upon us?

I understand you are an American but also you are very young and from California.  So I will say this to you in case you do not know:  Trump supports America and that includes free and open debate of the issues.  Trump also supports free independent press.  I am pointing out what you and your shitposter are trying to do and you are deleting me.  I am not doing fud or name calling other than names based on facts I have observed that I can prove.  So now in that context if you delet the post you are doing the exact thing that is most un-American.  

You should be willing to defend you position with facts and logic.  If you cannot then you might wish to think about if you're idea is really good or if there is a better idea.  

^show us what you have done to move trumpcoin forward! if you really live near D.C. we need your help ~ please apply your skills ! :-D

I give my time and energy where I like...and Bitbull has asked for me to help him and I accepted!  So now if you will like to join Trumpcoin dev team you are now being asked to join by me.  I will also ask you to ask dep if you both will like to try again with your takeover attempt to work with the trumpcoin dev team to push your ideas for trumpcoin instead of trying to go around it?  Thanks!  Bitbobb March, 28th, 2017

P.s.  Are you even a Trump supporter?  Can you please say a few good things about Trump to prove you are a supporter?  Proof of Love for Trump algo do you have it?

^again fool why don't you accept TRUMPCOIN on your own website? You are out of touch with reality ~ trumpcoin is going back proof of work get to know this! :-D   +new website too!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:51:55 AM

Depredation,

I give my time and energy where I like...and Bitbull has asked for me to help him and I accepted!  So now if you will like to join Trumpcoin dev team you are now being asked to join by me.  I will also ask you to ask dep if you both will like to try again with your takeover attempt to work with the trumpcoin dev team to push your ideas for trumpcoin instead of trying to go around it?  Thanks!  Bitbobb March, 28th, 2017

P.s.  Are you even a Trump supporter?  Can you please say a few good things about Trump to prove you are a supporter?  Proof of Love for Trump algo do you have it?

^again fool why don't you accept TRUMPCOIN on your own website? You are out of touch with reality ~ trumpcoin is going back proof of work get to know this! :-D   +new website too!

Wow thank you for calling me the fool.  You must really be great!   Weeeee  ;)D

BTW, I just told you who owns the website.  Do you understand things like POW vs POS enough to discuss them?  If yes can you explain why would Trumpcoin want to go back to POW?  Also can you address the security concerns I brought up?  Or are you only able to call me fool and type one line of text each post?

Also we have plans to accept trumpcoins on the website.  Thanks for your post.

^basically we are not happy with yobit or whoever is not doing anything community wise to do something so we hired a developer to make new code the POS is scammy anyways ( see cryptsy ) and has substantial bugs and security concerns ..we have a direct line to the bitcoin devs so we are in good hands~ we don't wanna send you away we recognize your passion and i for one have defended you in our roundtable discussions! ;-)  *stay tuned!*

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:05:03 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 05:28:59 AM by Bitbobb

Depredation,

I give my time and energy where I like...and Bitbull has asked for me to help him and I accepted!  So now if you will like to join Trumpcoin dev team you are now being asked to join by me.  I will also ask you to ask dep if you both will like to try again with your takeover attempt to work with the trumpcoin dev team to push your ideas for trumpcoin instead of trying to go around it?  Thanks!  Bitbobb March, 28th, 2017

P.s.  Are you even a Trump supporter?  Can you please say a few good things about Trump to prove you are a supporter?  Proof of Love for Trump algo do you have it?

^again fool why don't you accept TRUMPCOIN on your own website? You are out of touch with reality ~ trumpcoin is going back proof of work get to know this! :-D   +new website too!

BTW, I just told you who owns the website.  Do you understand things like POW vs POS enough to discuss them?  If yes can you explain why would Trumpcoin want to go back to POW?  Also can you address the security concerns I brought up?  Or are you only able to call me fool and type one line of text each post?

^basically we are not happy with yobit or whoever is not doing anything community wise to do something so we hired a developer to make new code the POS is scammy anyways ( see cryptsy ) and has substantial bugs and security concerns ..we have a direct line to the bitcoin devs so we are in good hands~ we don't wanna send you away we recognize your passion and i for one have defended you in our roundtable discussions! ;-)  *stay tuned!*

You have zero proof the code for trumpcoin has bugs or is buggy.  So you are creating a specter that suits your cause.  You did not address my security concerns either.  In fact before you took dep into Bolshevism we were looking for a code review because we needed to be sure the code was solid before we do large promotion.  So I know for a fact you do not have such proof as you claim about trumpcoin so in fact you are spreading FUD to suit your agenda.  And direct line to core means nothing to me for the reasons I have above stated plus the fact they are under contract for bitcoin and not trumpcoin.  I know dep said he was not spending anymore money.  And you have stated that no one was getting anything done.  well that is on dep since he was dev at the time and yes things did get done but this coin was a p and d coin and the only thing that made the price move was the p and d team.  I have watched development after development get released without a single tick in the price at yobit.  So again your complaints are based on nonsense and only are useful to serve your agenda which is to steal from the existing investors.  I wonder if you can accomplish your goals without stealing from the trumpcoin holders?  Are you a builder or a destroyer?  And yes I was doing things and al still doing things.  So no you cannot come in here and change the code when there is nothing wrong with it.

And I am especially curious why you posted the word cryptsy in support of your response about the code not being secure.  How are those two things even related.  Do you just put words together because they look nice or are your actually trying to type coherent sentences in response for the readers?

And it is very heart warming to hear that you recognize my passion and drive for this coin after calling me names and asking me what have I done?  I am sure your round table discussions are so neat..  (I really enjoy watching subversives act like they are accountable!)  Yeah most people support me who know me and have worked with me.  I am not worried about me right now.  I am worried about all the questions you cleverly avoid.  I seriously question your understanding of digital money, security, Donald J. Trump, and many other topics.   And you seem to act like because you claim to have direct link to bitcoin core I should trust you?  How about you show your previous alt coins or projects you have helped since you have this magic connection to the people now ruining bitcoin as we speak?  Have you "helped" other coins or is Trumpcoin the only lucky one?  Is Dep the only dev you could teach Bolshevism too or did you get some other devs to join?

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:26:06 AM

if you are talking about POS wallet and not POSalgo then I will agree it may have soime bugs or be bugy maybe but I do not know.  Besides that has nothing to do with Trumpcoin.  POSwallet proponent Rick aka freegold was able to put a disclaimer on his advertisement.  He also communicated with members of the dev team who brought his concerns to the dev team unlike you and dep.  I really hope you can wake up from this oversight on your part.  Because my understanding is that the other Americans on this team do not wish to see TRUMPCoin become synonymous with violations of private and public property.  And they have enough invested in the coin to seriously wish to see it do very well.  So my best advice to you is jump on board the Trumpcoin train and see if we can synthesize the max amount of your ideas into the coin without stealing or breaking any laws or you can do whatever.  But you will not get help from me after I have already seen how you are willing to operate.  I actually have much experience being the responsible person in the room and I have met many people like you and I have little use for those types.  Again, I hope I am wrong and if I am I will beg forgiveness but I am seeing evidence each time you post that is what I base my opinion off of..

BTW, I have direct access to important people too.  It doesn't mean you should trust me. Please post details on what you propose or else risk being viewed as a clown.  Please discuss the security risks of POW Algo to show you know them and how you will not be susceptible..

And please post some comments from you about D. J. Trump

I think you are just targeting altcoins and you are swept up in the current craze to hardfork every altcoin under the sun.  And you are motivated by greed.  Please prove me wrong anyway you can if you can.  Thanks!

gembitz

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:28:00 AM

Depredation,

^basically we are not happy with yobit or whoever is not doing anything community wise to do something so we hired a developer to make new code the POS is scammy anyways ( see cryptsy ) and has substantial bugs and security concerns ..we have a direct line to the bitcoin devs so we are in good hands~ we don't wanna send you away we recognize your passion and i for one have defended you in our roundtable discussions! ;-)  *stay tuned!*

You have zero proof the code for trumpcoin has bugs or is buggy.  So you are creating a specter that suits your cause.  You did not address my security concerns either.  In fact before you took dep into Bolshevism we were looking for a code review because we needed to be sure the code was solid before we do large promotion.  So I know for a fact you do not have such proof as you claim about trumpcoin so in fact you are spreading FUD to suit your agenda.  And direct line to core means nothing to me for the reasons I have above stated plus the fact they are under contract for bitcoin and not trumpcoin.  I know dep said he was not spending anymore money.  And you have stated that no one was getting anything done.  well that is on dep since he was dev at the time and yes things did get done but this coin was a p and d coin and the only thing that made the price move was the p and d team.  I have watched development after development get released without a single tick in the price at yobit.  So again your complaints are based on nonsense and only are useful to serve your agenda which is to steal from the existing investors.  I wonder if you can accomplish your goals without stealing from the trumpcoin holders?  Are you a builder or a destroyer?  And yes I was doing things and al still doing things.  So no you cannot come in here and change the code when there is nothing wrong with it.

And I am especially curious why you posted the word cryptsy in support of your response about the code not being secure.  How are those two things even related.  Do you just put words together because they look nice or are your actually trying to type coherent sentences in response for the readers?

And it is very heart warming to hear that you recognize my passion and drive for this coin after calling me names and asking me what have I done?  I am sure your round table discussions are so neat..  (I really enjoy watching subversives act like they are accountable!)  Yeah most people support me who know me and have worked with me.  I am not worried about me right now.  I am worried about all the questions you cleverly avoid.  I seriously question you understanding of digital money, security, Donald J. Trump, and many other topics.   And you seem to act like because you claim to have direct link to bitcoin core I should trust you?  How about you show your previous alt coins or projects you have helped since you have this magic connection to the people now ruining bitcoin as we speak?  Have you "helped" other coins or is Trumpcoin the only lucky one?  Is Dep the only dev you could teach Bolshevism too or did you get some other devs to join?

^yes satoshi choose PROOF OF WORK for a reason! Go look it up if you cannot believe me! Trumpcoin and almost every other coin is simply a clone of bitcoin so by us having a line to the main bitcoin team makes perfect sense. No one in their right mind INVESTS in this shit come on bro keep it real! :-D ~ we are forking Trumpcoin and there is zero you can do to stop us...get over it.

gembitz

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:35:07 PM

Depredation,

And it is very heart warming to hear that you recognize my passion and drive for this coin after calling me names and asking me what have I done?  I am sure your round table discussions are so neat..  (I really enjoy watching subversives act like they are accountable!)  Yeah most people support me who know me and have worked with me.  I am not worried about me right now.  I am worried about all the questions you cleverly avoid.  I seriously question you understanding of digital money, security, Donald J. Trump, and many other topics.   And you seem to act like because you claim to have direct link to bitcoin core I should trust you?  How about you show your previous alt coins or projects you have helped since you have this magic connection to the people now ruining bitcoin as we speak?  Have you "helped" other coins or is Trumpcoin the only lucky one?  Is Dep the only dev you could teach Bolshevism too or did you get some other devs to join?

^yes satoshi choose PROOF OF WORK for a reason! Go look it up if you cannot believe me! Trumpcoin and almost every other coin is simply a clone of bitcoin so by us having a line to the main bitcoin team makes perfect sense. No one in their right mind INVESTS in this shit come on bro keep it real! :-D ~ we are forking Trumpcoin and there is zero you can do to stop us...get over it.

Wow,  how old are you?  

Did you read satoshis' paper?  He knew the algo would need to be changed someday?  

Can you tell me the earliest time frame security experts have given bitcoin until it is no longer safe and secure and will need to be switched to a different algo?

Do you know what the proposed algo is that the security experts have said will ensure bitcoin can remain secure for many more years after any future switch?

Can you tell me ANYTHING security experts have said about bitcoin regarding dates, algo's or safety?  

Oh wait you don't need to know what your are talking about because you know people at core... right got it.  And then now you are back to your Bolshevick ways of I have no choice and I must follow you...    Attention this is Trumpcoin your Bolshevik-style tactics are most unwanted.  

...and now I will give you an award to commemorate this occasion:

^sorry your not making any sense ~ i like your trolling it's kinda funny but i've been at this way longer than you and i know you can't code so i'll just leave it at that! Wink  gogo trumpcoin we are beltway bound ready to have fun!

gembitz

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

Depredation was a good dev until he lost the confidence of the other dev team members by trying some soviet bolshevik style stuff on the group.  Bitbull and I are not about to let this coin get taken down by people who cannot see the clear attack that is being waged against trumpcoin right now by skilled, world class shitposters..

Bitbull is now the lead dev for trumpcoin and he has been doing much work on the roadmap for trumpcoin.  Dep did many great things and I hope he will continue to work with the dev team in whatever capacity he likes.  And Bitbull has put up funds for the next phase of growth.  Also, the ideas spoken of by the shitposter gembitz are being incorporated (except for algo and number of coin changes he is still secretly conspiring to force on the community with former dev depredation)

When will the new roadmap for Trumpcoin be released?

^new website will be up soon~ roadmap for the next four years being compiled ~ :-D

The only place for authorized information is trumpcoin.com or the bct thread trumpcoin 6.5Million coins POS algo!

Depredation had deleted 7 of my posts in 2 days because I do not support his failed attempt to ambush the dev team with a bolshevik style hard fork plan that world class shitposters recommended he do.  Like bitcoin and other alt coins people have targeted trumpcoin for destruction by attempting to force an obsolete algo (that is prone to hacking and selfish mining techniques).. as well as make a new premine for dep to have.

Bitbull has a much better idea that does not take advantage of the existing investors.  And bitbull does not use bolshevik style tactics to get agreement.

soon 21million authorized and NEW ALGO!!! :-D weeeeee

chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:54:09 PM

Can you confirm this?
Redni

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:09:52 PM

Today TrumpCoin has been added to PoSWallet. Staking Pool, Block Explorer and soon available on exchange and faucet Wink

Click: PoSWallet
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:41:59 PM

this coin is still up? Cheesy and in the best traditions of it - just some guys chatting around :DDDDDD

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
gembitz

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:00:58 PM

this coin is still up? Cheesy and in the best traditions of it - just some guys chatting around :DDDDDD

^Trumpcoin has four more years of life !! We are setting our efforts and community support to eclipse in 2020 so dig in grab a cold one and enjoy the ride^^^ ;-)

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:05:22 PM

I knew about bitcoin in 2009 and also the earlier attempts.  Since I am unbanked these things come accross my radar.  And no I haven't coded in about 20+ years.  But how does that qualify you?  Trump owned a general contracting business and he did not personally hit every nail himself.  I am increasingly shocked that dep fell for your scam.  Please try to answer my concerns about your plan that you still have not given much detail about.  Talk security of your algo.  What is the algo name.  Why is your shit POW algo worth anything?

And where is the bad part of the existing trumpcoin code?

Dep told us that the reason for this algo switch was because he needed art supplies and he did not have the money.  Also he said you needed several thousand dollars to buy paint for you Proof of paste nonsense.

Why do you not mention this?  Weeeee

Why do you not answer questions and only say not making sense?  Are you able to read normal English sentences?  Is English your native language?

So you can code wow congrats.  Yet you cannot defend your actions?  What is the last project you helped with your code?  Where is your github account so we can review your skills you claim you have?   Weeeee

gembitz

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:09:41 PM

tl:dr ===>

^One thing i can give you is sound advice as i've learned in 20+ years of politics ===> ELIMINATE "TRY" FROM YOUR VOCABULARY!!

:-D

YES TRUMPCOIN WILL BE INVIGORATING THE BITCOIN SPACE WITH THE PASSIONATE MEMBERS OF OUR FORWARD THINKING PROJECT! -- JOIN US OR GET LEFT BEHIND ! YOUR CHOICE Wink

gembitz

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:14:04 PM

I knew about bitcoin in 2009 and also the earlier attempts.  Since I am unbanked these things come accross my radar.  And no I haven't coded in about 20+ years.  But how does that qualify you?  Trump owned a general contracting business and he did not personally hit every nail himself.  I am increasingly shocked that dep fell for your scam.  Please try to answer my concerns about your plan that you still have not given much detail about.  Talk security of your algo.  What is the algo name.  Why is your shit POW algo worth anything?

And where is the bad part of the existing trumpcoin code?

Dep told us that the reason for this algo switch was because he needed art supplies and he did not have the money.  Also he said you needed several thousand dollars to buy paint for you Proof of paste nonsense.

Why do you not mention this?  Weeeee

Why do you not answer questions and only say not making sense?  Are you able to read normal English sentences?  Is English your native language?

So you can code wow congrats.  Yet you cannot defend your actions?  What is the last project you helped with your code?  Where is your github account so we can review your skills you claim you have?   Weeeee

^we are "forging our own path" in this jungle ~ you may join us or go buy into some proof of stake/exchange horder scheme ...it's up to you! ~ if you need help we are here for you bud Wink POW will be easier to secure with our inhouse asics + nodes can be used as well ~ ultimately other code will be merged in time follow us on github! :-D

Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:38:17 AM

When's the next pump for Trump? Everything else is pumping. Trumpcoin should be at a least 50,000 sats. Missed opportunity.
gembitz

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:37:31 AM

When's the next pump for Trump? Everything else is pumping. Trumpcoin should be at a least 50,000 sats. Missed opportunity.

^i've been buying a few down here ~ $1 target for june 1st ;-)

Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 11:40:25 PM

i dont understand, what is so special about this coin?  Undecided what makes anyone think it could be worth 20 dollars?
gembitz

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:38:54 AM

i dont understand, what is so special about this coin?  Undecided what makes anyone think it could be worth 20 dollars?

^Trumpcoin is the political activist type coin with a genuine grassroots following! Trumpcoin looks like a leading force in crypto for at least the next 4years ;-)

John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:27:29 PM

I'm buy more and more cheap TrumpCoin  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: