Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 9987 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:59:48 AM

Trumpcoin pumping up 10K close!! ~ new website & possible we make it to the crypto art show in Manchester UK ~ we are looking to send a Diplomat to meet Richard Stallman in our effort to switch over to free software ;-D *ez//^$$$

LOW SUPPLY ONLY 12million authorized coins as of now! Wink

Richard Stallman said for you he will charge double!!  Weeeeeeee!!

^lol you never talked to him!~ if you did tell us what did he teach you ? Shocked

^^He said we should have the right to modify software for our own use and also that our freedoms should never be taken away by subversive despots who seek to control open institutions.   Weeeeeee!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:31:25 AM

Trumpcoin pumping up 10K close!! ~ new website & possible we make it to the crypto art show in Manchester UK ~ we are looking to send a Diplomat to meet Richard Stallman in our effort to switch over to free software ;-D *ez//^$$$

^lol you never talked to him!~ if you did tell us what did he teach you ? Shocked

^^He said we should have the right to modify software for our own use and also that our freedoms should never be taken away by subversive despots who seek to control open institutions.   Weeeeeee!

^nice bro ~ so why are you trying to subvert our coin? This is a community coin not your personal bank acct lmfao :-D ==how many you hoarding/steaking now?

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:41:12 AM

^nice bro ~ so why are you trying to subvert our coin? This is a community coin not your personal bank acct lmfao :-D ==how many you hoarding/steaking now?

Previous Dev Team Memebrs of Trumpcoin dev team voluntarily doxxed themselves to show their seriousness for the project all did so voluntarily.  However gembitz threatens to doxx members who have not voluntarily doxxed themselves

^not previous current dev " Dep  " i have actually met in person at our Hollywood Trumpcoin meetup that you were invited to..Also BitcoinCore devs know exactly who i am !! .. sorry you are not going to persuade us to support your hoarding/staking scheme ;-D lmfao

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:43:16 AM

Ladies and gentlemen ^^^  This above subversive shitposter gembitz has now threatened crypto crimes and has therefore graduated from subversive shitposter to potential crypto criminal!!!  Be aware this person is dangerous!

^proof ~ what now are you referring to the missile strike ;-) ha

gembitz

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:19:19 AM

TRUMPCOIN news
!!!

New website is up and we are soon porting to a .onion site for TOR users !! :-D

*stay tuned!*

gembitz

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:32:15 AM

TRUMPCOIN is a sleeping giant !  Cool  ..//stay tuned**

Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:28:31 PM

I would like to buy a 400-500k coins, but for 3500-4000 sat.
Welcome to PM Wink

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:35:58 PM

Welcome to PM Wink

The guy you quoted above may has only counterfeit Trumpcoins and therefore not actual Trumpcoins (6.5M POS Algo).  Be careful when dealing with him.  He is still attempting a failed hostile takeover LOL

gembitz

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:54:03 PM

Welcome to PM Wink

Trumpcoin new wallet 95% complete ~ new website looks nice and we will be adding additional security features and donation channels are being opened in Washington D.C. so stay tuned this may be the biggest game ever !! Shocked

Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:40:38 PM

TRUMPCOIN is a sleeping giant !  Cool  ..//stay tuned**

Welcome to PM Wink

The guy you quoted above may has only counterfeit Trumpcoins and therefore not actual Trumpcoins (6.5M POS Algo).  Be careful when dealing with him.  He is still attempting a failed hostile takeover LOL

Thank you. My offer is valid only for the original algorithm.
Maybe I made a mistake topic

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:42:34 PM

Welcome to PM Wink

The guy you quoted above may has only counterfeit Trumpcoins and therefore not actual Trumpcoins (6.5M POS Algo).  Be careful when dealing with him.  He is still attempting a failed hostile takeover LOL

You're welcome.  This is actually the new official thread for Trumpcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1858645.0 where the owner of trumpcoin.com is the lead dev and we have been working on a code review and have more than 50% completed.  There is nothing wrong so far that we can tell but we are committed to ensure first and foremost a secure codebase and fair distro of coins.  We are Trump supporters and wish to make Trumpcoin as great as the man it is named similarly to.  We have some interesting plans for the future and encourage all to sign up for the newsletter at the website trumpcoin.com to stay informed about updates as well as follow this thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1858645.0

Please make a note of it before Dep gets back from the berkely riots and deletes this post

gembitz

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:18:54 PM

Welcome to PM Wink

^the original algo was forked via skirmatt /stallman gnu# ! **wiki: John Perry Barlow ;-D

trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:20:18 PM

Welcome to PM Wink

^the original algo was forked to our czech friends! see John Barlow ;-D

Stop trolling
gembitz

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:21:46 PM

Welcome to PM Wink

You're welcome.  This is actually the new official thread for Trumpcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1858645.0 where the owner of trumpcoin.com is the lead dev and we have been working on a code review and have more than 50% completed.  There is nothing wrong so far that we can tell but we are committed to ensure first and foremost a secure codebase and fair distro of coins.  We are Trump supporters and wish to make Trumpcoin as great as the man it is named similarly to.  We have some interesting plans for the future and encourage all to sign up for the newsletter at the website trumpcoin.com to stay informed about updates as well as follow this thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1858645.0

Please make a note of it before Dep gets back from the berkely riots and deletes this post

^trumpcoin.com is a scam you moron! look at the paypal link!!! Shocked

John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:44:33 PM

Welcome to PM Wink

You are S C A M "gembitz"
gembitz

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:03:16 PM

Welcome to PM Wink

You are S C A M "gembitz"

^new improved trumpcoin (((soon))) ;-D weee

PumpMyCoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

Dear TrumpCoin Community,

Your Coin Has achieved the 7th place among other 50 Coins with (283 Votes) in our public votes with your great efforts, now its nominated to our official private members Election to choose the next coin to pump after 11 days
You can support you coin by participating in our private elections among another 3700 members from here

Private Elections https://goo.gl/d6vk2d

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump
www.PumpMycoin.com

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
qays3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:18:48 AM

I can do a Greek translation of the ann thread.

If you are interested dev please contact me.
hey dear thanks a lot for telling this information to us and for this great help.
Ralex999

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:30:47 AM

Hello! What is the coin forecast by the end of the year?
gembitz

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:44:13 PM

Hello! What is the coin forecast by the end of the year?

new version Trumpcoin release soon! Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: